36. Persona

I was looking into those intimidating dark brown eyes of Taehyung when a gasped left my lips. While stepping backwards my back bumped into another person who just finished climbing up the stairs.

I was so bewildered in watching Taehyung that I didn't noticed how my back got collided with a hard yet warm chest. My heels lost balance, arms sprawled to grab anything in sight for support that led me to turn around with closed eyes and tugg onto the tuxedo of the man.

I knew I would fall pretty hard from the stairs that it would definitely break my bones so I prepared myself for the impact.

Poor him that my weight pushed him back and he too lost balance because of me. I felt myself leaning over his body as he fell back. I caused trouble to him that may cost him fractures. I was sorry because I was reponsible for that effect.

He fell back with me while his hands involuntarily wrapped around my waist, snuggling me in his embrace. We fell from the stair in the presence of whole crowd while his back was getting grazed against the edges of the steps.

Rolling down in his warmth I found a familiar security. My body became comfortable, like it recognized who he was. It made me question if I ever went into his arms before. My ear was pressed against his chest, his heart was thumping but beat steadyily, an unfamiliar sensation ran my spine when I hid my face into his neck as he ducked me into him.

We hit the floor and with few rolls my back was pressed against the cold surface. His body weight was over me and truthfully he was very heavy. I tried to detach myself with a roll but my wrists were caged between our bodies.

His face was snuggled into my neck and I desperately wanted to get away from him because everyone was surrounding us.

A sudden wave of blush swayed my cheeks when his hot breath tingled my neck, his lips were against my skin that awfully felt good. I don't know why I was feeling that way with him, I felt comfortable in that position but before my body betrays and fall for him, I had to get away.

"I-I am getting crushed. C-Can you move away?" I struggled but then I felt him moving. In his deep voice he said," Do you even have eyes? You took me with you and because of you I am injured!"

I am sorry. I was in a hurry but can you really get off, I am still in a hurry." I looked away afraid to meet jis eyes as he was lifting his upper body.

He also took a deep breath and balanced himself on his hands. I was looking into the crowd where I saw glimpse of Taehyung coming through the crowd and standing in front of my eyes. In a snap I jerked my eyes away from him and grabbing the suit of the man who was hovering me I hid my face in his.

"Please, let me use you. I really need it."

I was so hesitant that I squeezed my eyes shut and snuggled more into him. My nose brushed against his hard chest while hia cologne engulfed my nostrils but then my world scattered into pieces when he spoke.

"Aren't you already satisfied after using me? Am I really that easy for you to use, Kim Soyoung?"

His raspy voice sounded so familiar that it sent a shiver down my spine. I just hoped that it shouldn't be the person who I assumed he could be because if he was then I really screwed myself.

My eyes shut open and I looked up to those intimidating eyes. His mesmerizing eyes turned a darker when his eyes landed on mine. He stared into my soul while clenching his fists. My lips parted in horror.