14. Involved with mafia

I glanced at her from the front mirror, she had become stiff at her place, nothing but only her breathing was heard. The intimate question from Jimin took her by sudden that her eyeballs were shifting everywhere except making contact with anyone of us. She bit her lips then looked up at the front mirror, we had an eye contact then again she lowered her gaze to look at her lap.

"I-I don't know what are you t-talking about."

She denied the truth that I was kissing, leaving light hickeys on her and I felt disappointed but sure she couldn't reveal that in front of some men that she barely knew about. She was still unsure why she let me control her but for sure it felt amazing.

But somewhere in my heart I wanted her to admit that I was the one who marked her.

She dragged back into the seat, looking outside the window. She tugged her hair strand behind her ear, trying to avoid further similar questions. I sighed but then heard a chuckle from Jimin who went back to concentrate on diving the car. But Taehyung was still interested in me.

"Oh my god, you got body piercing? Wasn't it painful? I mean it's on your sensitive ar-"

'Hyung!!" I glared him for talking about my skin in front of her. I sighed and said, " Yes, it did but we are mafias, we take bullets in our skin when what would a simple needle do to us. A strong pain for few days then it becomes a part of you."

"Jungkook-ah you are making me have one."

"Shut up, Taehyung. I know you gonna take me there with you then squeeze my hand while ruining my eardrums. You better first decide wisely, not in impulse." Jimin exclaimed.

"Yeah,you are right." Taehyung rubbed his nape flashing his box smile." I think I should take a nap, wake me up when we'll arrive." He too flopped back drifting into his slumber.

While the whole time I stared at her, she knew I was watching her but pretended like she didn't noticed. I knew she was thinking the same thing as me, why couldn't she stop me from conquering her but then why did she denied it?

Seriously, girls are too hard to read.

After three hours the sun started setting down and rainfall begin while yawns escaped from Jimin. Taehyung wiggled in his seat and Soyoung was still looking outside, completely lost in the woods outside.

Yoongi and Hoseok were driving ahead of us as we followed them on the familiar roads leading to our base in the outskirts of Seoul.

Soon a huge villa came in view with huge gates and large garden. The house was massively large identical to a castle but the only difference was it belonged to Bangtan Sonyeondan.

The heavy rain started falling on the roof, chilling wind blew and the soothing sound of trees relaxed me. I turned around and saw Taehyung waking up.

"Jimin, have we arrived?"

Jimin swirled the steering wheel following hyungs and entered in the premises.

" Yup, here we are, on the land of BTS."

He drove in but then I saw Soyoung panicking. She looked here and there then to Jimin.

"W-Wait! You mean that BTS who kill people? That mafia group??? "

"Woah! We never killed for amusement but I think people exaggerated our introduction." Jimin replied with a chuckle."But aren't you aware that you are travelling with the same mafia group. "

"So you all are really BTS members?! That means I'll be inside that mansion where mafia live. No, I can't do that. Oppa would be so mad if he came to know I made friends with mafia."

"You have a brother? I thought your single child." Jimin said.

"Well, I do have a brother but we only meet on my birthday. No matter how wild I go but I have never disobeyed him and not involving myself with underworld was one of the rules he set for me."

"He is such a jerk. By the way, does he know you killed mafia Kang?" Taehyung asked curiously.

She shook her as no. "That's why I wanted to reach Seoul. I have his address and I really want to tell him about everything that happened with me in the last few mon-."

She jerked ahead when Jimin pulled the car."Okay, sweety, get off the car. We aren't your brother to know your tro- ouch!!"

I nudged him hard that he rubbed his arm swiftly. "Jimin, it's raining, how could you ask her to get off?"

"Then what you want? Hyungs have already went inside the house and even we don't have anything to cover up, we'll get soaked too. How could I give her anything when I am myself empty handed." He glared at Taehyung and I sighed because it was the truth.

"It's fine. I love rain, so I won't mind feeling the rain." She smiled and was about to step in the rain when I stepped out and lifted her in my arms. Her small body was engulfed within me as I bent to not let her get wet.

"Put me down!" She was shocked but I didn't cared.

"Wrap your hands or you'll fall" I ran towards the entrance leaving hyungs in the parking lot. Soyoung too wrapped her arms around my next when I pretended to fall.

My heart was accelerating at its peak when I felt her skin against me. I tried to not let the rain fall on her but I was totally soaked in it. My bangs started dripping water which further landed on her body. I flicked my bangs back but it didn't worked, making me annoyed.

Suddenly I felt her hands clearing my hanging bangs off my face. She pulled them back while I glanced at her. She looked cute, but God knows if she pitied me or was egar to look at me like I was to look at her.

I climbed the stairs to the main door where the portico provided us the shade. She taps my chest to put her down and I did.

She arranged her outfit while I ruffled my wet hair. I pressed the door bell and then sighed looking at my white shirt, which became see-through.

I mumbled," Looks like a warm bath is waiting for me." But it didn't go unnoticed by her. She glanced at me then turned opposite. She was fluttered with the view of my muscular body.

But why was she so affected? She didn't even flinched when she first applied medicine on me? Then was I slowly making process to making her mine. I know she has started liking me but she doesn't admit it.

Jimin and Taehyung burst out in front of us, all soaked in rain but she didn't got startled at all. So should I assume I make her feel something different.

But first I stood beside her to avoid her gaze to fall upon any of those party animals, who were looking hot filtered by the cold rain. She noticed me blocking her to watch hyungs but was stopped when the door opened.

Jieun noona opened the door with her pleasent smile and we all bowed. She did the same.

"Omo! You are Soyoung, right? Hoseok was just telling me how much whipped Jungkook is for you." Soyoung got tint on her cheeks.

"Noona!!! " I exclaimed and they both giggled.

"Come inside, it's real cold outside." Soyoung nodded but I could see she was suppressing herself from bursting into laghter.

Coming inside we were welcomed by large living Hall occupied by velvet couch and glass chandelier above a glass table. Soyoung had her jaw wide open that got shut by Jieun

"Feel like home Soyoung-ah. Jungkook likes you that means you really have successfully made a room in his heart then it's obvious that you're future will get involved here."

"Noona, please, stop teasing me." She giggled."Where are hyungs?"

"The leader and makhyung went to the another city while Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin nd Taehyung went to their respective rooms to take a shower. You can go too while I show her the guest room."

I nodded and went away, avoiding the throbbing heart which screamed that I would be sharing the same roof with the girl I have a crush on.

I closed the door behind and dash into the bathroom, not to get rid of rainfall but to calm my damn heart down.