51. Ask her out

Jungkook stared at her, ignoring that her gaze was elsewhere because today he was determined to take the next step which he had chosen to end every single bond with her.

For the first time in his life he wanted his heart to take over his mind. He wanted to dissolve his existence into her presence, for the last time before he detached her, before he freed her and disappeared into the world full of darkness.

He wanted a farewell full of memories of both of them. He wanted to fill his mind with her thoughts, his eyes with her glimpse, his hearing with her voice and his breaths with her fragrance. It was his last wish.

He was internally very nervous and panicked so he clenched his fists and glanced at his team who were equally surprised to see Jungkook standing here. Even Taehyung never knew about his sudden appearance, no one knew. Jungkook had a sudden, different plan that only he knew and had decided to do for today.

Taking a deep breath he looked straight at her whose eyes again settled on his. He walked closer and closer, passing by Namjoon and Yoongi he stepped closer to the girl of his dreams. Only approachable in his dreams.

Soyoung's eyes were wide and jaw dropped down while looking at the mafia coming her way. She gulped and stepped backwards until she found Taehyung blocking his way.

Taehyung stood in front of Jungkook and stared into his dark orbs. He said," We don't want any drama. So it would be better if you don't bother her today."

Jungkook raised his eyebrow and scoffed. Poking his cheek with his tongue he glanced at Soyoung and saw how she was astonished from his presence, Jungkook's face softened as he again looked at Taehyung and slightly pushed him away of his path.

Jungkook passed by him and towered the petite body of hers. She was totally under his aura.

He checked her out from head tk toe and guessed that she had came from shopping. He didn't said anything but grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him.

Everyone was watching them. Even she didn't knew where he was taking her but she indeed wanted to know what were his intentions. She followed him like a lost puppy while the shopping bags dangled in her other arm.

Soon she was in her room where they were facing each other. Jiseok was out with Seokjin and Hoseok, assuring that their won't be any unexpected visit.

"Why am I here?" She asked him. He shoved hia hands in the pocket and said," I wanted to talk to you."

"I am listening."

"Let's go on a date."

Her eyes widened with a pleasent contentment. He was asking her out. It was such a dream come true for her. She thought he forgave he and decided to live the rest of their lives together but if only she knew he forgave her but wanted to let her go.

An innocent smile crept on her lips as her eyes welled up with tears of joy. It was an unforgettable moment in her life. She couldn't be more happy to think that he was asking her for a date while she had planned to propose him. She thought they could finally be together irrespective the hurdles they would face.

His heart clenched watching her getting soft and overwhelmed over his request. Jungkook inched closer to her then said," I don't want a no, it's the only request I owe to you. This date is really important for me.."

She nodded with excitement as a lone tear slipped her eyes and touched her curved up lips. " How could I when it's the most wonderful thing I heard today? I would definitely come."

He stared her the stream of her tear. He wanted to wipe it but he restricted himself from giving her false hope.

"Meet me in downstairs in half an hour." With that he turned around and went out of the room. Once he went out she jumped being cheerful like a kid. Clasping her hands she spun at her place then took out that red dress with secret pockets.