7. Pillow talk

It was the worst mistake I ever did to ride a taxi with him plus this vehicle was too compact that his head was touching the roof. It was like sitting with hulk for four straight hours until we reached our next stop. He also did no good as he was constantly moving at his place to duck his head low.

I scoffed looking at him, he was squeezing his shoulders while keeping his hands between his legs. If not for his injuries I would have already laughed on him being like an egg, but here I was staring a giant baby trying to act all mature. With furrowed eyebrows I glared at him to stop moving but he a dumbfounded kept doing that.

"Would you please stop it?!"

"What did I do? " said Jungkook even after knowing that his movements were producing screeching noises, perhaps he wanted to remove the silence.

"You exactly know what am I talking about but still you pretend that you don't know."

"Oh come on! You were all mute, don't you have heart? How come you never smiled at me once? And I am so stuck here that it's irritating me."

"Excuse me? I was not the one who had police chasing him." I whispered so the driver couldn't hear us but he also came closer to me and whispered.

"Oh yeah, I remember. You had a whole pack of mafia behind you. What kind of thing did you do?"

"I'd rather jump off the cliff than tell you. "

" As you wish but before that just help me get rid of this uncomfort. Your small body is in so comfort while I can't even bear to sit straight then how can I rest for four hours?"

"How would I know? Just find yourself your own solution."

"You won't mind, would you?"

"Why would I? Just help yourself because I can also not see a big orangutan wiggling beside me."

He hummed but the next second I saw him looking on my lap, anxiously. I squealed towards the door denying that it's not what I think it is.

"W-What are y-you doing? Yah! Don't come close."

But he did and the next I knew he lifted my arms and placed his head on the thighs having his legs on the other side of the seat while I was bewildered with what he just did. I tried to push him off but no use, I just can't understand why is he being so clingy. We were close that my stomach is having Summersault on its own making me feel all foreign feelings.

I looked down and found him comfortably laying his head with closed eyes while his arms were crossed. I never let a man touch me and here he was being all baby snuggling himself more in the lap. I sighed and looked out, I mean what could I do it's either him sleeping on my legs or sitting like a hulk in taxi.

We were on the highway with Street lampshade on the divider placed after equal intervals, providing home to flies while lighting the road covered with darkness at night. Opening the window I let the air sway my hair, resting the arm on the windowsill. I was so in my thoughts that I didn't realised Jungkook was staring me.

"You look so familiar but I don't know why? Have we ever met before? "

I look at him in disbelief furrowing the eyebrows. I shook the head side to side averting to look in front of the road.

" You are so like Yoongi hyung. He is also a grumpy head like you. He hates showing love but we all know he cares us the most."

"A man, and he cares? Are you kidding me? A man isn't supposed to be softie but dominant."

" You are crazy to think that. All humans feel the same, they just don't show it. It doesn't matter whether a man is soft or a woman is cold, all of us are a part this of world."