46. Jeju trip

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"I won't believe in you."

They both looked at each other after saying the same sentence simultaneously though it was said to me, at least they were together against me.

Jungkook glared at Seokjin then turned his head in opposite direction while Seokjin did the same.

"Hyung, let's not fi-"

Seokjin pointed his finger at me and said," How could you lie? You clearly said it was a family vacation and you wanted to spend time with Jiseok but you didn't said he and Jimin would come too."

Jungkook uncrossed his arms and scoffed. "Like I was dying to go with him, huh! If only I knew you would deceive us then I would've never agreed to this Jeju trip."

Yoongi rested his hands on his waist and roared." Yah, Mah! Be grateful, Taehyung came up with a plan to restore your mood or you were still laying lifeless on your bed till morning."

Namjoon took out the last suitcase from the car and dragged it towards us while a kid was holding his hand. That kid was skipping steps and walked adorably while coming towards us and the only thing Jungkook didn't liked about him was his surname.

Kim.

Kim Jiseok.

"Appa! I'm too tired, pick me up." He ran towards Seokjin and widened his arms in front of him to pick up. Without wasting a minute his father lifted him in his arms and pecked his cheeks. He said," If you are tired then let's go back home. I don't think we should waste our time."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and said," I am not staying either." They both turned around to part but then got pulled back by Jimin, who wrapped his both arms around their neck and winked at me.

He turned to Jiseok and handed him a shell. " Isn't it magnificent, Jiseok-ah? You can hear the sound of sea waves if you press it against your ear. Try it."

He did it and widened his eyes after listening to that sound. "Daebak! I want a bigger one. I want to hear more."

"Why not, you can get it in Jeju but looks like you are tired and don't want to go there, so never mind..."

"I am going! Appa let's go, preety please~" He started whining in his arms. Namjoon chuckled. "C'mon Seokjin, do it for him. Sya is already in the company to look after the work. Let him have his time with his six uncles."

Seokjin finally agreed and then went inside the airport with rest of the members while I stepped closer to sulking Jungkook. I held his wrists and said," You can't cancel your decision. You agreed to spend two weeks in Jeju island, not as a mafia king but as our Jungkookie. Just like old days and Seokjin was a major part of it while Jiseok is juat replacing Jieun noona."

He glanced at me so I smiled before pulling him inside to board the airplane. I had planned it all. Jiseok sat between me and Jungkook while Hoseok was with Jimin and Seokjin. Don't but Namjoon and Yoongi was sleeping all the way, throughout given the four hours.

I intentionally pretended to sleep that made Jiseok to ask all the questions to Jungkook. I loved how that kid was testing Jungkook's patience. Sometimes I even wanted to laugh the hell out of me but then I didn't wanted to become a victim of the little question box.

Once Jiseok fell asleep Jungkook finally took a deep breath but unfortunately the pilot announced to land the plane.

We all stepped out of the airport and grabbed taxi to the hotel I booked. After a drive of two hours it was dawn when we reached at the destination. Beach was beyond the hotel while restaurants and malls were surrounding it.