20. Hangout

JUNGKOOK'S POV

She dangled here and there with both Seokjin and Jieun while I was behind, watching them with hands shoved in the pockets of my new pair of denim jeans.

"Yaah! You girls made me your servent." Seokjin stopped at his spot while the girls laughed watching him sulk like a kid. I too giggled then went to him and held half of the shopping bags that he was holding. He thanked me before resuming his steps. Again we all started shopping especially in the women clothing section which made me and hyung squeal in boredom.

Seokjin was almost in slumber while I kept my eyes on those female who came with us. As I was watching them I saw Soyoung going towards a mannequin which was dressed with a knee length black dress. She traveled her hands to the price tag and gulped, maybe it was beyond the budget for her to buy it. She sighed and went back to Jieun who was busy choosing between same designed, different colored dresses.

I stood up and quitely went to the same dress she was staring at and to be honest when I checked the price it was indeed a wallet-lighter dress but then again when I looked towards her, her smile, I immediately forgot anything but the happiness she could feel. Either way she had a very few dresses shopped so giving it to her would be a great surprise gift. Without wasting a minute I grabbed that and bought it.

Hours later when we were at the counter they bought the clothes while Jieun stared at the shopping bag I was holding. "You bought something for yourself?"

"Yeah.. Something like that." I replied and backed off before she could reach and find out the gift. She seemed suspicious of me and so did the other two but I faked a smile then went away to the car leaving them there dumbfounded.

Everyone sat into the seats and we drove back to home until Seokjin decided to break the silence. " It was fun but please from next time buy something of light weight for me to carry. Both of my arms are tensed up."

"It should be Jungkook to complain. You just held four bags and he held eight. Feel great that he accompanied us or you would've been found buried within the ground," said Jieun before bursting into giggles.

"You won't understand, they were pretty heavy. God! If it weren't for Soyoung's last day with us then I would have already dropped dead there in the mall." My eyes widen as I was bewildered with what Seokjin said right now. "Y-You're leaving?"

"Umm.. Yeah but not today, after three days." Now my surprise gift would probably turn into a goodbye gift. She looked outside snapping out while hanging me in disappointment. I was indeed disappointed because she was about to leave me and I hadn't had any chance to tell her what I felt about her.

Soon the car got parked in the dawn light and everyone dashed inside while I was lost in despair. As I entered I found Yoongi and Hoseok sleeping while Jimin and Taehyung were busy competing in video games. Jimin turned to me and waved his hand to go to him. I dragged myself closer to them and flopped on the single isolated couch with a pouted face that went unnoticed by Taehyung. "Why so serious?"

"Soyoung will leave after three days." Jimin choked in air while Taehyung said," Old news, I knew that already." He shrugged it as he wasn't interested in it at all. "You knew about it?" He paused for a moment then shut off his game, turning his whole attention to me. "She told me about it in the morning before standing up, going upstairs to bring his headphones.

Jimin looked at me with concern. " Are you okay?" I raised an eyebrow. "Why should I not be okay?"

"Two reasons dude, first she is leaving." This was true." And second that Taehyung is always a step ahead of you." This was also true that I realised right now. I sighed. "Then what should I do now? I don't even how a proper plan to confess her."

"Do you need to have plan? It's a confession, man. Ball up, go tell her your feelings. Sincerity is enough to be gifted." Jimin sated but I knew, 'better said than done.' I took a deep breath and went up in my room. Locking the door behind I leaned on the window looking at the sunset. Should I tell her? Or maybe tomorrow? Probably a day after tomorrow... Damn, it was too hard for me to decide but fuck it. I better be swift before she catch feelings for someone else.

I was desperate to meet her in her room at night, to stop her from going back but was unsure why I wanted her to stay by me side even after knowing we didn't had a chance but even if I wasn't sure of her feelings towards me I still wanted her to not leave me. I was in my thoughts when a heard a knock on the door before revealing Jimin and Taehyung all dressed up. "Let's go, a new tattoo shop got inaugurated." Taehyung said before Jimin cut him off. "He wants to have a freaking pair of angel wings to be tattooed on his back."

"You guys go, I won't come."

Jimin walked in and dragged me out of the room before shutting the door close behind." You are coming with us! Take it as a last night before being a bachelor." He winked at me and that how I ended up being stuck in the shop where people were getting tattooed on their chest including girls.

The sight was probably drooling for the men but I restrained myself from looking at her. While Taehyung and Jimin were getting inked I went back at the reception avoiding even a glance at her but my luck wasn't with me. After getting the tattoo that girl with several face piercings came closer and intentionally sat beside me.

Caressing my thigh she bit her lips and seductively said," You look hot." She shamelessly blurted out on my face while rolling my eyes I shifted aside. She again came closer but before I could say anything she grabbed my arm and dragged my outside the shop.

I was too bewildered that till I realized she was gripping me away I was already in the nearby alley. All alone with her. Red light was lighting the street as sirens echoed in background and her eyes were filled with lust. It was a dangerous combination that could be toxic for me, so I decided to ditch the place as soon as possible. I was about to went pass her but she blocked me.

"Get out of my way." I rudely ordered her but she took it as a joke and chuckled. "Do you think you could scare me Mr. Mafia? You know these days I have a strong kink to fuck a mafia like you."

"You know who I am?"

"Why wouldn't I? You're the so called maknae of BTS and trust me every single person from underworld knows who you all are."

"Then you must have heard to not mess with us." She smrked and came closer. Trailing her fingers across my chest she said,"I least care about it. Right now I am fetish to have you in me."

She still lingered her lustful stare at me until we were interrupted.

"Yaah!!! Doh Michaso?

I looked aside and found Seokjin and Namjoon walking upto me furiously. I gulped when I saw their veins popping out of their hands formed into fists. They came and detached that slug off me while giving a death glare to me.

Namjoon took out his gun and pointed directly at her temple."Don't you try to be oversmart. We know who you are and before you try to murder one of us, we will always stand for us."

Seokjin grabbed my arm and pushed mein the car where Jimin and Taehyung were already there. I looked at them, confused like them. We heard a gunshot while Seokjin casually entered in the passenger seat. Namjoon came a bit late and settled on the driving seat causing me to question him.

"What was that for?"

"To save your lives. She was sent to kill you all as it was high chance of you stupids to be found there. God knows what would've happened if it weren't for our men to inform us about our opponent's move." Namjoon continued driving while Seokjin said," I didn't expected this from you all. I literally raised you guys and still you got trapped by a girl."

"Hyung, I didn't d-"

"Shut up, I especially didn't expected it from you Jungkook. I thought you were different from these pervert 95' liners but you proved me wrong."

Taehyung sighed and silence occurred. I too looked outside the window thinking I did the most stupid thing to even get out. I was good thinking about how to confess her or at least how to gain Seokjin's trust but what happened was totally opposite. This day couldn't turn out to be more bad.