Hoseok watched as she grabbed her phone and turned to lay her back against his chest. Hoseok wrapped his other arm around her and propped his hand behind his head to look down at her phone.

"We can do whatever you want, princess." Hoseok said. Trinity unlocked her phone and started to venture through it as hoseok closed his eyes for a few more minutes of rest.

______

"I just don't understand why this blindfold is necessary." Trinity groaned from the passenger seat. She stared ahead with the black blindfold covering her eyes as hoseok drove down the street.

"You'll understand once we make it there. And don't take that damn blindfold off." Hoseok warns.

Trinity sighed but didn't say anything. She trusted hoseok wasn't doing anything stupid.

After they got dressed and ate breakfast this morning, Hoseok insisted on taking her somewhere to show her something. He put a blindfold on her so she couldn't even look at her phone to occupy herself the entire drive, which wasn't a very long one.

Once they made it to the destination, hoseok parks his car and hopped out of the drivers side.

Trinity grew nervous at the thought of being left alone with this blindfold on. But she was happy when hoseok opened her door for her and helped her out of the car.

"You okay?" He asked in her ear, holding her hips as he walked closely behind her to guide her to the building.

"For the most part." Trinity answered nervously.

Hoseok hummed. He pulled out a key to unlock the door before opening it and stepping in. He walked them until they were right in the middle of the space.

"You can take it off now, baby." He whispered in her ear, hands still on her waist.

Trinity bit her lip and slowly removed the blindfold from her eyes. She opened her eyes and looked around.

At first, she was a little confused. "Recognize this setting?" Hoseok asked her, kissing her ear.

"It's...it's a dance studio." Trinity said, but she was still confused on why they stood there.

"It's not just any dance studio. It's yours." Hoseok said.

Trinity opened her mouth to speak and unsurprisingly no words came out.

She was totally shocked as to why hoseok had done this and confused as to how he managed to buy this. The studio was huge and she could tell it had never been used before. Everything looked and smelled brand new, even the squeaky clean floors.

"Hoseok-"

"I know how much dance means to you. I know you said not to go all out with gifts this year but you should know by now that I'm hardheaded." He laughed.

"It's a safe space for you, baby. It's all yours. Everything. It's new, clean. Never been used before. And when the time comes for you to start teaching others about what you love most, you'll already have a place to do so." Hoseok finished.

Before he had even started speaking, Trinity was crying. This was quite literally the best gift she could ever receive. It was so thoughtful of him.