🌱|T⃨r⃨u⃨s⃨t⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨|🌱

Începe de la început

Five forced himself to sit down, rubbing his tired face with his hands in disbelief; this was going to change everything. He couldn't look at her the same, he couldn't act the same around her, and he knew she'd deny it, and he knew he wouldn't be able to keep up with it.

He also knew he'd have to wait for tomorrow, since she would be too wasted to discuss the matter further. So it was decided. Their relationship was going to end tomorrow.

~🌱~

Five clenched his teeth together as he handed Dolores a hot cup of coffee at the dinner table while she was hangover the next day.

"Thanks," She murmured, taking a sip from it straight away. Five sat opposite at her at the table, looking at her with such hurt that she didn't even notice.

He was dreading to say something, but then again, he really did want to get it off his chest.

"I saw you last night," He said bluntly, making her gulp and look up at him.
"Well yeah, when you picked me up, right?" She chuckled, sounding a little nervous. He only shook his head no in reply.

"Before that. I was opposite the party in the coffee shop when you were in the alleyway," He told her. She looked straight into his eyes, starting to realise that he had finally found out.

"You were kissing someone else, weren't you?" He asked rhetorically, trying to stop his voice from breaking down into tears.

Dolores sighed and avoided eye contact, before biting down on her lip, staring at the table and nodding. Five scoffed, tears welling in his eyes even more, mainly because it was clear she didn't care anymore if she was admitting it that easily.

"It's probably better if you hear the truth. It's been going on for a while actually."
"What has?" Five asked in a panic.
"Me and that guy you saw. We've kind of been hooking up for a some time," She sighed, scratching the back of her neck and still not looking at him.

"H-How long has this been going on for?" He stuttered, his vouce loosing more and more control.

"Like, 6 months?"
"B-But we got together 7 months ago?"
Dolores only nodded slowly in reply.

Five sighed and leaned back in his seat, hiding his face in his hands.

"So it was all a lie? Everything? It was all a lie?"

Of course he was heartbroken. She was everything to him, things were going pretty sturdy before all this happened. And now, he feared he'd never get a relationship back, and even if he did, he'd be scared that something like this would happen again.

~🌱~

Fast forward to Five and y/n's relationship:

Y/n just got off the phone to her cousin, c/n (cousin name), then excitedly skipped down the stairs to try and find Five. She looked everywhere for him in desperation, until she unsurprisingly found him making a coffee in the kitchen.

She silently crept up behind him, then made him jump a little when she hooked her arms around his waist and whispered a sharp "Boo!" in his ear.
"There you are, love. I wondered where you were."
"Did I scare you?" Y/n asked hopefully.
"What? No, of course not!" He denied immediately, causing y/n to giggle lowly as she rested her head on his shoulder.