Chapter 40✨

"Y'all ready?" The gang was getting ready to go to a beach house, seeing that it's fit for this vacation. It was literally the last week of summer, so you gotta go out with a bang, ya know?

"Beach houses have a sour ring to em. To me at least," Renjun said. "You just don't like water unless you're doing sea magic," YangYang said. "Wow. You pay wonderful attention for someone who can't." Kundery walked in.

   "Please if you're gonna get grown, use the bag of candy. Thanks, management," Hendery said. Kun chuckled at his husband. "While he's not wrong, also remember to think about the others in the house with you please."

   "Papa we got that down packed." They grabbed the last of their stuff. Then they heard a car horn outside. "Damn they move fast." YangYang said. They bid their parents goodbye and walked out to see the guys.

  "Y'all move very fast," Renjun said. "Never can say no to a getaway, can ya?" Jungwoo asked. Renjun nodded. "Good point, hyung." They loaded up their stuff and they got in the van.

   "Lovely to see you again," Jeno said. "It's only been two days, love," Jaemin said, laying on the older. "Doesn't matter. We'll be together for an entire week. What more can you ask for?"
Jeno asked.

   "I swear it's the cutest thing ever," Ten gushed. Johnny shook his head, smiling at the three. "Alright kids let's get this show on the road." He started the van and pulled off.

   "And we're here!" They all arrived to the beach house, after a four hour drive. "That nap was the best thing ever," Haechan yawned out. They all got out of the van. "Whew! That was a long ass ride," Mark said.

   "I get the biggest room!" Jaehyun yelled. "Yea no. That's ours," Jisung said. "No. You don't need it. And you won't get it," Shotaro said.

   "Good. It's ours," Doyoung said. "I got an idea. Just give it to the lovely trio over there," Ten said, pointing to Norenmin.

   "It makes sense ya know," Taeil said. Doyoung laughed. "Yea they can have it. Like mom said, it makes sense," Xiaojun said. They all got their bags and made their way in the place. "This has got to pay good money," Taeyong said.

    "She is freaking beautiful," Doyoung said

    "She is freaking beautiful," Doyoung said. "Let's not give them a gender," Taeil said. They walked inside and claimed the room they saw fit. "Oh yea. We're definitely getting this room." The trio walked inside the biggest room in the house.