Chapter 6✨

The party went on, and it was currently 1 a.m. And boy did everyone run out. "How are you not passed out yet?" Jeno asked Doyoung. "My alcohol tolerance screams top." He downed another cup.

   "I thought you were here with your boyfriend or what not?" Doyoung chuckled. "Nah. I don't have one anymore. Bambam cheated."

Jeno widened his eyes. "Man what?!" "Yea. Anyways let's live for tonight!" He grabbed another cup. Jeno snatched it. "Absolutely not."

   Doyoung then started crying. Jeno sighed and hugged the elder. "Dude, go lay down and just let it out. Don't sit here and throw your liver away. Please."

   While the elder went off, Jeno was getting kinda sleepy. He didn't see any other vacancies, so he traveled upstairs. He was amazed at how big this house was. They definitely made a deal with the devil.

   He found an empty room and went inside. "Finally. Peace and quiet." He laid on the bed. He heard noises coming from the room across from him, but chose to drown them out.

   "Since I think I'm gonna be here forever, I'm just gonna take a nap." He got comfortable, rolled over and went to sleep.

"I'm highly aggravated with all this. And then we got mom over there literally drinking her life away like she ain't paid rent."

Jaemin was getting real tired of the bullshit. Jaehyun chuckled. "I mean what did you expect kid?" Jaemin looked at his older brother. "Ain't you supposed to be with your little boo thang or what not?"

Jaehyun smiled. "Yea he's right over there, getting us more drinks." He pointed to a pretty faced half red half platinum blond head.

   "That's Taeyong hyung?" Jaehyun nodded. "Yea. Beautiful isn't he?" Jaemin shrugged. "I can't answer that but whatever floats ya boat I guess." Jaehyun scoffed. "Don't act like you've never found dudes attractive."

   Jaemin sighed. "I have. But we're taught it's wrong man. But I honestly don't believe that." "Neither do I. But aye like you said, whatever floats these boats." He walked to his boyfriend.

    Jaemin sighed out of aggravation. "Honey, are you okay?" He turned to an older yet shorter man. "I don't know. I'm tired, hungry and I want someone to cuddle me."

   The man chuckled. "Well you're probably not gonna get that here. But you can get this." He handed him a drink.

   "I'm not of age and plus I don't know who made that." The short man looked at him. "I did. Don't worry honey. I have morals and trust me, I would never do that to someone." Jaemin hesitantly took the drink.

"Thanks.." he waited for his name. "Oh. I'm Ten. Yes like the number. Don't think much of it. Enjoy it." He walked off with a tall giant who looked American. There's a look for those right? Probably not.

He looked in the cup. The ice cubes were still floating, so that's a good indication. Right? Whatever. With no hope, he downed the drink.

   He was amazed at its sweetness and how there was no hazy after effect. "Alcohol is not that bad I guess." He reached for another cup.

Seven cups in, and Jaemin was a mess. He stumbled upstairs and went in the first room he saw. He didn't hear or see anyone in there so he plopped down on the bed and didn't get up until the next morning.

"I'm over it!" Renjun was fed up. So many people, so much heat, too much sweat and he was drained of his social battery. He walked to his dad.

"Dad, I'm going to my room." Kunhang looked at him. "You're tired?" He nodded. "Alright. Try to get some sleep." He kissed his head.

He walked upstairs and walked to his room. But he stopped when he heard some loud ass snores from the room in front.

Being the nosy one he is, he peeked inside, and saw the cute Jew from earlier with the adorable Christian boy. "Oh my gosh!" He saw them stirring so he quickly but quietly closed the door and went to his room.

He wiped off his makeup, and took a much needed shower to get the party musk off. "Yea, let's go with Lapis." He took a sleeping pill, laid down, and proceeded to get some sleep.
✨✨

Well what's the next chapter gonna say? Whew chile we gonna have to see. Might be fun. Might be ill.

Speaking of, brushing off death is indeed, not fun, but this cheered me up this late afternoon💕

Thanks for reading! 💖