Chapter 9✨

"We're not hermits, okay? We live just like everybody else. We just have a strict code of conduct one would describe as unbelievably realistic because there's so many things to follow. But I swear we're human just like everyone else."

"Oh honey, you wanna talk about strict code of conduct," Jaemin mumbled. Renjun chuckled at him. "I've rarely met many Jews so this is really fascinating. I don't know much. So I'm glad you explained it better for me." "Yea same." Jeno smiled at the other two.

The trio sat in comfortable silence. Then Jaemin started speaking again. "I'm surprised people of other faiths are actually nice."

The other two turned his way. "Who told you that they're not?" Jaemin sighed. "My entire family said anyone who's not Christian is rude, terrible and deserves to burn in hell. I didn't believe that, and this just proved my hypothesis."

Renjun shook his head. "Wow. We're rude yet we're not the ones who make it our life's mission to annoy people by saying things like Jesus loves you and all that. I mean I respect your religion, but don't force it on me." "Got it."

    Suddenly two very annoying men walked into the cafe. "Out of all places, here?" "It was the closest thing, man." They walked to the counter. "Yea I need two lavenders, thanks." Chenle nodded and wordlessly completed the order.

"Wait. Tomorrow's Sunday? I keep thinking school ended on a Friday so my timing is very off." "Likewise. But then again who cares there's nothing to do." These three were having their own conversation when one of the boys recognized Renjun.

"Hey, isn't that the witch slut over there?" Renjun sighed out of annoyance. Jaemin frowned and looked at him. "Something wrong?" Renjun shook his head. "Just ignore them. Please."

   "I see you found someone else to sleep on." The two men walked over to the trio. "Fuck off, Jooheon I don't have time today." Said boy laughed. "You think I care? You're gonna pay up one way or another."

   "Yea, dude just leave it. He doesn't have what you want," Jeno said. Jooheon turned to the soft boy. "I just want to know who was even speaking to you." "Leave him be. Get out of our hair," Jaemin said. "And the same goes for you."

   "Either you come get this or I'm throwing this shit at you," Chenle yelled across the store. Jooheon eyed all of them before he and the other one walked away.

   "What the hell was that about?" Jeno asked. Renjun shook his head. "Don't worry about it. But I think I'm going home now. I'll see you guys around." He got up and started out the door. The other two looked at each other.

   "He's too sweet to be going through that. Usually I don't resort to violence, but I'll have to if necessary." Jeno chuckled. "You're adorable." Not that anyone noticed, but the poor boy was a blushing mess.

   "Well, I take it that you got in a fight or something." Jaemin walked in his house, looking very upset and dazed. "No. Just tired and miss being able to just take naps when I want to."

His dad shook his head. "Son, you gotta realize that wasting your summers away by sleeping and playing video games is not good."

"But that's literally the only time to do it?" He laughed. "But you also need to be productive and do things besides stare at a screen." Jaemin pouted. "I can be productive."

    He laid on his bed. "I gotta admit, they are the dictionary definition of beauty." He was so wrapped up in his own head he didn't even realize the commotion going on downstairs.

  "Jaehyun, you know how I feel about this. You won't keep seeing him!" Jaemin sat up with curious ears. He snuck into the hallway.

   "Mom, I love him. I can't just up and stop talking to him. He's the one person who take my feelings into consideration and loves me for me. Why would you take that from me?"

   "Because it's wrong, morally to be exact. Boys marry and date girls. Now you will stop seeing this "Taeyong" immediately!"

   Jaemin couldn't believe what was heard. He wanted to go down there and help his brother, but then he'd be in a crossfire with his mother: something he can't afford.

  "I'm not letting you kill this love. I'm not going to stop seeing him. I love him. And if you can't see or accept that, then I don't know what to do." With that, Jaehyun stormed back upstairs, not giving his mother a chance to respond.

    Jaemin got from his spot and went to his older brother's room, heart breaking at the sight of him crying his eyes out. "Hyung..."

"Not now, Jaem." He nodded and left his room, closing the door behind him. He went back to his own room and started his game over when his mother walked in.

    "Jaemin, baby, you don't understand now, but please don't end up in a situation like this. Please. Promise me."

Jaemin's heart stopped and his breath hitched. "I-I promise." His mother nodded with a small smile on her face. She walked out his room.

Jaemin paused his game and put his head in his hands. "Why? Why is this happening? Why does Jaehyun hyung have to go through this?" He shook away the thoughts and went back to his game.

    "I'm going to kill him," Renjun mumbled. "Okay, now wait a second. Let's not jump to such conclusions. Remember the last time you fucked somebody up?" Haechan said.

   Renjun sighed. "I just want to be left alone. Why can't they just leave me?" Haechan laid down on the bed.

  "They're obsessed, sis. Have been for a minute. They keep saying you owe them but you literally just exist and don't owe shit."

    Renjun sat up. "I'm gonna hex them." Haechan widened his eyes. "Dude! Remember the last hex that you did? No one's seen Somi since then!" Renjun chuckled.

   "That's the beauty of it. I won't have to worry about them anymore. And I'll finally be at peace with my two-" then he stopped.

    Haechan looked over. "Your two what? Why'd you stop?" Renjun then turned pink. "N-never mind that. Forget I said anything." He went back to cleaning his crystals.
✨✨

Imagine what's about to go down man💀 y'all won't believe this at all. 👀💓

But that's the fun part🥰

Thanks for reading!💞