Chapter 14✨

Another good one🥰

   "This has been one of the craziest Sundays of my life." Jeno and Jaemin were walking home. They were casually enjoying each other's company.

"I think today was rather interesting. But I guess that's the best part about it. Never thought I would see myself watching someone perform a spell using a used condom." They both laughed at that.

They walked in comfortable silence until they reached Jaemin's place. "Guess I'll see you round." Jeno nodded at that. Jaemin walked up to his door but then he stopped. He turned back around and ran to Jeno.

"Hey! Just for future reference, do you mind if I, uh, get your number?"

Jeno widened his eyes, but nodded and put his number in Jaemin's phone. "Thanks. See ya Jen." Jeno walked off and Jaemin walked inside. "Wow today was a good day."

"What's got you all happy?" Jaemin looked up and saw Jaehyun sitting on the couch. "Nothing. Just committed my first crime. That's all."

Jaehyun turned around to face his younger brother. "Your first what?! And I wasn't invited?!" Jaemin started laughing.

"Calm down, hyung. I was only kidding. But I did have fun in such an ungodly way and now I am starting to feel guilty about that but at the same time, I'm cool."

Jaehyun laughed and shook his head. "Don't get wrapped up in shit you not supposed to be doing. And don't forget we got church this evening."

    Jaemin rolled his eyes. "Don't hurt to have a little fun every now and then, hyung. And church for what?" Jaehyun looked at him.

"Mom said something about revival. And I think it's just cause she wants me to go get cleansed or some shit."

    Jaemin shook his head. "Sometimes, I question her sanity." He went to his room. He sat on his bed and thought about things. He really found the black haired boy attractive. But his first peek was at the pale Chinese.

   Jaemin was confused. He was lost. Stuck. Wondering how he could find two people, let alone them being the same sex, attractive.

    But it's wrong. But I'm not complaining if it's them. He shook his head of the thoughts. "No. Wont let these thoughts get in my way." But little did he know how wrong he was. He got an outfit ready for the night.

   "Jeno! Are you home?" Said boy was walking right through the front door as soon as he heard the screaming. "Yes, mama. I'm here. I was just wondering if you were about to have a heart attack."

    She laughed. "Just checking on you. I was worried. Ever since you answered the door earlier I thought something bad happened." Jeno shook his head. "Everything's alright." "Good."

     He went upstairs and took a shower, and then came back downstairs to eat something. "Can't believe I almost went the whole day without food." He heat up his ramen and sat on the couch.

    While he ate, he kept thinking about the fact that he may have caught these creepy clowns called feelings.

   Ever since the party, he really has been thinking about those boys. But he wondered if they weren't even thinking about him.