Chapter 7✨

Taehyung ain't even in here but he's like, hot.

Everyone woke up the next morning. Some people were actually able to leave the night before, but some actually passed out on every couch and bed. What the hell is this?

Jeno woke up and rubbed his eyes. He acknowledged his surroundings and almost panicked. Then he looked at who was laying next to him and almost screamed.

"What- who?!" The other boy jumped at the voice but laid back down after he felt the headache kick in. "Owww my head."

"Um, who are you?" He looked at Jeno. "Oh. I'm Jaemin. I think you were staring at me like a piece of candy last night?"

Jeno widened his eyes. "N-no I wasn't." Jaemin chuckled. "Oh honey, I'm good at paying attention and not reacting."

He tried to get up but the headache was horrendous. "Yea, a glass of water with like two ibuprofen would work."

Hendery then opened the door. "Yea, both of your parents were dropped off at home last night. Courtesy of my wife. So you can leave whenever." He closed the door.

Jeno scrambled out of bed, making himself look decent. Jaemin laid back down. "She gonna have to catch me when this migraine dip." Jeno chuckled at the cute boy.

"Well, I'm outta here. Nice meeting you, Jamie?" "Uh, it's Jaemin." Jeno shrugged. "Close enough. Bye!" He walked out and bumped into a certain someone.

"Oh my bad." The Chinese boy stopped and stared. "Oh it's alright. Get home safe." He silently thanked the cute Chinese and walked out the door.

He walked in his house and was met with an angry mom. "Thank God you're alright! I was worried sick!"

    Jeno cocked a brow. "Lady, if anything I was worried about you. You drank that liquor like it was water last night!"

"True. But we ain't talking about me. Anyways, go get clean. You smell like last night. And we have synagogue in a few." Jeno giggled but did as asked.

   "Na Jaemin, why the hell are you home so late?" He crept through the front door. "I wouldn't be talking, mama." She chuckled. "While you got a point, I'm grown. You're not. Go take a shower."

   He went to the bathroom, showered, brushed his teeth, ate something and then proceeded to take another nap to balance out the rest of the morning hangover. If that's what one calls it.

    After the much needed nap, he woke up to his parents having a very interesting conversation.

  "Yea and I met the parents. I mean, don't get me wrong, they're very nice and wonderful people, but it's just that they're in a gay relationship. That's very disturbing for me."

   Jaemin walked out and listened in on the conversation some more. "I'm not against it, but like what happened to the traditional mom and dad? It's just unnatural to me. But I give em props for having style."

    Jaehyun then walked out the bathroom. "You heard?" He sighed and nodded. "I'm just gonna wait until my money piles up. I just need to pick up 4 more shifts and I'll be moving out soon." He walked to his room.

   Jaemin frowned. "That's just unfair. Shouldn't we be free to love who we want? Hmm, whatever. I'm still struggling to believe in love." He went back to his room and hooked up his PlayStation.

"And on today's episode of who was that dude you almost fumbled your words with." Renjun turned to his parents. "I have no idea what you're speaking about." "Boy, don't play dumb with us. We're your parents."

"Guys, you have to realize that Junnie here is not dating anyone, anytime soon," YangYang said. "Shut up, Yang." Kun turned to YangYang. "Hold on, mr sir. You got some explanations to hand out as well."

YangYang froze. "I don't know what you're talking about, papa." Kun raised a brow. "Oh really? So the name Xiaojun and yes he can get it any day don't ring any bells to you??"

"No, it don't. Cause one, I'm ugly and two, I don't stand a freaking chance against Xiaojun. And three, anybody that got eyebrows that thick and 3 good paying jobs can get it any day at any time for free and for real so whatever."

Renjun snorted. Hendery closed his eyes to keep from laughing. "I don't know if I should hex you, ground you, or just blow it off." Hendery rubbed his back. "Let's just go with the last option, honey." They walked off.

Renjun did his morning routine and got a shower. He decided to go to his favorite cafe today. He got dressed and headed out.

He walked inside, and was met with one of his favorite employees. "Hey Chenle!" The short Chinese turned to him. "Renjun ge! Good to see you! How are you?"

Renjun smiled. "I'm good. Last night had some wild calls, though. But can you fix me up my usual Sakura rose?" "Coming right up."

He took a seat at a booth in the back. He steered clear out of everyone's way and didn't want anything to do with anyone. He peeped some people staring at him but he brushed it off. Jealous by Beyoncé is loud as hell right now.

Suddenly he heard the door bell ring and he looked up to see who entered the cafe. He wanted to hide behind his book. Not cute dude from last night. Go tf away!

Chenle walked over with his tea. "Enjoy, gege!" He thanked him and Chenle went back to work. Unfortunately, it caught the attention of the cute guy. Ah shit he walking over here! Renjun felt so screwed. What was he about to do?
✨✨

At least we got 2/3 out of the throuple meeting so there's some progress if you ask me. 🥰

This is so fun to write☺️

Thank you for reading! 🧡