Chapter 10✨

"Jeno, it's Saturday afternoon. We've got to do something," Mark said. The Jewish boy was still wrapped in a trance for some unknown reason. He has yet to lock out of it. They're both so pretty. What the fuck do I do?

   "Hello! Earth to Jeno! Dude! Can you freaking hear me??!" That's when Jeno snapped out of it. He turned his head to Mark. "Sorry man. I'm just, thinking about something." "Obviously. Anyways, what we doing tonight?"

Jeno looked at the Canadian. "What you mean? There's nothing to do. Nothing legal, at least." Mark chuckled. "Man, it's summer. That's the time you don't do anything legal. Go crazy, man!"

Jeno tilted his head. "How we do that?" Mark got up. "Like we need to go on a night adventure or some shit. Like with no actual plan but like just get involved in things. But like, keep it cool."

Jeno widened his eyes. "I forget I got a car. Eh, what the hell. Let's go find some trouble."

"Yes! Let's get it!" Jeno looked at his bestfriend. "Don't do that shit ever again."

__________

"Oh wow who's he?" They were driving down the street and just looking at stuff. "He looks like he's about to fall over at any given moment."

Mark shook his head. "Just terrible. Oh wait let's go by the corner store. I suddenly crave ramen." Jeno chuckled but took him nonetheless. They arrived there to see that it was closed.

"But like for what? It's summer! Shit should be open 24/7! EXCEPT school!" Jeno was silently dying at this. Then Mark looked at him. "Let's break in."

Jeno stared in shock. "You're joking right?" Mark shook his head. "Dude, we only live once. We here for a good time, not a long time."

Jeno looked at Mark. "The fact that you've lost your mind is very interesting. But props to sticking to your word." He pried the door open and they got in.

"I'm grabbing everything there is to grab." Jeno shook his head at his bestfriend. "I expected you of all people to keep your morals." "It's summer. The fuck are morals?"

   Jeno shrugged and decided to get in on the fun, grabbing chip bags, sodas, an ass of candy, and ramen for his own self. They were home free until the alarm went off.

"Oh SHIT! We gotta go!" They ran out the door, got in Jeno's car, and drove off. "That was fun! We should to that again!" Jeno laughed, agreeing that this was indeed, a fun time.

    "I don't know, Shotaro. I mean, you should've heard the things she said. And then Jaehyun hyung's face! Man, talk about pain?"

Shotaro shook his head. "Your mom is a fool. But the real question is: what does your dad think?" Jaemin sat back. He thought about it. "I honestly feel like he doesn't have a clue."

Shotaro sighed. "Aint that the scarier part?" Jaemin nodded, taking a deep breath. "Sometimes, I wonder why parents try so hard, to mold their kids into shit they ain't."

    "Watch your language, sir." Jaemin turned to him. "I'm kidding dude. But no seriously, parents believe that they are allowed this itinerary on their kids, not realizing how far they pushing em away. Not my kids though. Y'all be safe."