Chapter 18✨

I'm back🥰 y'all gonna love this one man

"That was very much needed. Now, seven minutes in Heaven?" "I haven't heard of this game in freaking centuries!" Chenle said.

"You haven't even been alive that long, Lele," Jisung mumbled. "You sleep by yourself tonight."

"Damn. Anyways, who's going first?" Haechan pulled out the empty bottle. "Let's get this shit jopping!" "I'll go first," Renjun said.

With that, he spun the bottle. And of course, it landed on Jeno. "Well look at this shit, Willis," Mark mumbled.  "This is gonna be so good," Jaemin mumbled. Renjun looked at the younger with a glare.

"Y'all know what to do. But don't get out of hand," Shotaro said, eyeing the two. The pair walked out of the room, heading to the nearest closet. Typical.

          (Head up! It's gonna get a bit zesty.👀)

    "You got 7 minutes! Make em count!" Renjun and Jeno looked at each other. "Ain't this a mount of bullshit." Jeno chuckled. "Don't be afraid, sweetheart. I mean no harm."

   "Timer starts...now!" Sungchan yelled. Jeno walked up to the shorter, who kept his head to the ground. "Look at me." Renjun slowly but surely turned his head up to the younger.

"This is so awkward for no damn reason," Renjun said. Jeno chuckled and grabbed the older's hands. "Well, I think I know just what to do." Without thinking twice, he pressed his lips to his, catching him completely off guard.

Out of instinct, he wrapped his hands around his neck, melting into the kiss. Jeno would lying if he said he didn't like this. But don't tell nobody else that, though.

He pulled away after a moment. "Up." Renjun looked confused. Jeno giggled. "Jump up, doll." Renjun was lost, but did as said, regardless.

They went back to kissing and Jeno gave Renjun's ass a squeeze, causing him to gasp. He took the opportunity to insert his tongue, asserting complete dominance.

Soon enough, he started kissing down his chest, biting down in sensitive areas, causing the older to emit some moans from the sensation. Renjun stated tugging on Jeno's hair, and had one arm on his shoulder. Jeno left love bites all over the older's chest.

"TIME'S UP FUCKERS!" The door busted open, causing the two to pull away. "I take it y'all had quite a bit of fun in there," Jisung mumbled.

  "It ain't over yet. Come on!" That was so freaking awkward, but also fun. What? Jeno thought. They carried on with the game.

"That was wild! Alright! Who's next?!" Jaemin raised his hand. "I guess I'll go." He spun the bottle. And you'll never freaking guess who it landed on. That's right.

Renjun.

"What the shit?!" Mark yelled. Haechan slapped his head. "Not so loud! That's my job." Sungchan shook his head. "Alright kids. You know the drill. Get out!"

"Didn't this man just have his fun already?" Jaemin asked, standing up. "Yea but not with you. Let's go." Renjun grabbed his arm and went back to the closet. "Apparently this is a strip club show," Chenle mumbled.

   "The cute sanctified boy joins in on the fun. Amazing," Haechan says. Jeno claps his hands. "This is a parallel universe if I do say so myself." Jisung laughed at the entire situation. "This is gold."

"You guys you really need to touch some grass," Shotaro mumbled. "Alright! You got 7 minutes! Once again, I say, MAKE EM COUNT!"

(Hmm what's gonna happen here)

"Hmm. Well. Why this ain't as awkward as it was with Jeno?" Jaemin shrugged. "I'm just here for the food, baby." Renjun chuckled and walked up to the taller. "But I can sense your awkwardness."

Jaemin rolled his eyes. "Never done this stuff before. I don't know what to do." Renjun smirked. "Well, allow me to demonstrate." He put his hands around the taller's waist.

"This might be your awakening, kid." He pressed his lips against Jaemin's, causing him to widen his eyes. He started to pull away, but that wasn't an option, seeing that he practically melted into the kiss.

Jaemin doesn't know what exactly came over him, but he started wrapping his own arms around the older, gripping his hips. Renjun smiled into the kiss. He then started moving to his neck, leaving marks here and there.

"J-Jun, wait." Jaemin started feeling so much pleasure that he couldn't form the right words. He leaned his head back, giving him access. Renjun left marks in the most visible of places, not really caring who sees.

    His hands traveled down the younger's waistline, landing on his ass. He gave it a squeeze, which resulted in the younger emitting a moan.

   Renjun then stuck his tongue in the boy's mouth, catching him off guard. What really threw him off was Jaemin was the one asserting domination. He smirked in the kiss, letting it happen.

   "TIME'S UP!" The two jumped apart, or more like Jaemin throwing himself in the wall. "Well well well. Never thought the good holy boy would agree to such a game," Jeno said, raising his brows.

   "I think this the best part about being a bit tipsy for me," Jisung mumbled. "Jaemin hyung didn't drink much," Chenle said. Jisung looked at him. "Oop."
✨✨

Jumping to conclusions, bruh. I made them kiss. I've never done nothing this fast💀

This is when things get very interesting. I also saw I reached 900 reads...you're amazing man❤️☺️

I had to take a mental break. So much has happened and it took quite a negative toll on me. But I'm a bit better now and I'll be updating more frequently 🥰💕

Thanks for reading!💓