Chapter 30✨

"I know this is a bit last minute, but I have a feeling that you guys are gonna love this." Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun were all walking to a place, a place that's away from most of the people in town.

   "I'm very intrigued as to where we're going." Jaemin said. "Once again, a kidnap for ransom," Renjun said.

   Jeno chuckled. "I'll never do that." They all kept walking until they reached a secluded area, and it was decorated with such pretty lights, stuffed animals, many games and blankets, so many other things.

    The other two looked in awe. "It's so pretty." Jaemin said. "Oh my gosh. I see a garnet wall." Renjun said, walking to it. Jeno smiled at the adorable two.

  "Knew you'd like this." The other two turned to him. "This is so amazing." "And thoughtful. I love this." Renjun almost tripped over a branch when Jeno caught him. "Watch your step, baby."

   Renjun blushed at that. Jaemin giggled. "You're adorable." They all did more searching, seeing how it's so spacious but only for the three of them. It was literally perfect.

  "See this as a safe spot. Whenever any of us wanna get away, you can always come here." Jeno said. "This is just what I needed and didn't even know until now," Jaemin said.

    "I see food!" Renjun said. The other two chuckled at him. "Wouldn't be right without it." "So like, I know I can't eat all of this by myself so." "I already beat you to it," Jaemin said.

   "Hey wait that's not fair!" Jeno shook his head at them. "This is too perfect." He joined them on the floor.

"I've told you that in order to live, you have to eat." Jaemin shrugged. "Life moves too fast. I sometimes forget that it's a thing to eat. I promise I'll do better with eating." Renjun pouted. And Jeno looked at him.

"I don't need anything happening to you. We haven't even kissed yet. Sober, at least." Jaemin looked at them. "Well, how about we fix that now then, yeah?"

"Oh my gosh. You are a flirt." Jeno said. Jaemin chuckled and moved over towards the other two. "Only when I'm in a good mood. And as of right now, I'm in a wonderful mood."

"Wow. Pretty boy, you'll be the death of me." Jeno grabbed him by the waist, pulled him up close, and kissed him.

   But it wasn't just a peck. It was a long, loving and lustful kiss. But I guess that's why the both of them loved it. His grip around the younger's waist got tighter, and the younger's arms made their way around his neck.

After 3 minutes, they pulled apart. "That was fucking amazing," Jaemin said. "That burned at least 10 calories," Renjun said. Jeno shook his head at him.

  "Well then, prepare for exercise, darling." He grabbed the Chinese in a similar motion, and kissed him as well.

Renjun was still trying to make his eyes go back to normal size before he realized he was getting a real, sober kiss from one of his boyfriends.

The way that he was in a complete trance, lost in the feeling of their lips connected, really did it for him. After a bit more, they pulled apart. "Now how many calories was that?" Jaemin asked. They all laughed at that.

Jaemin laid on his back. "I can say that was the best thing ever." Renjun looked at him. "I guess you don't want my kisses then." Jaemin gasped and quickly shook his head. "I ain't say all that."

    Renjun laughed at him. "You're the most adorable thing ever." He grabbed his cheeks and kissed him.

    The same feels from the night of party came back, and he was feeling the bliss and lust from what was going on, and he absolutely loved it. Jaemin had his hands on the older's waist, moving em around from time to time.

    After 5 minutes, they pulled apart. "This is hands down, the best night of my life." Jeno said. "You're telling me. I say this is a successful first date," Jaemin said. "Yes we all love it here." Renjun said. They all laughed at that.

    The throuple were all laid up against each other, admiring the night sky while in the safe space. The stars were so beautiful and the gorgeous, full moon glowed brighter than the glistening of a winter's sun.

    They all were laying in comfortable silence when Jaemin started to speak. "What time is it?" Jeno looked at the time. "9:46. Oh wow. That's it?" "I really thought it would at least be midnight by now." Renjun said.

   "I'm not ready to move yet. I'm at peace right now." Jeno giggled. "That's all of us, baby." Renjun snuggled up to Jeno's chest a bit more. "I would say stay out here and let them play police for us, but that'll be too much."

  "Even I won't go for that, doll," Jaemin said. Renjun chuckled. "Now that says a lot." Jaemin started overthinking once more, and he didn't even realize it until he was lost in deep thought. "I gotta learn how to clear my head."

"I have some tips for that," Renjun said, stroking the younger's head. Jaemin melted in the touch and felt his eyes closing. Renjun took notice of this and chuckled, still rubbing the younger's head.

"I would be no help. I just work out to avoid all of my problems." Jeno said. Jaemin looked up at him, squeezing his arm. "That can be bad for you. Don't over exert yourself. That won't end well."

Jeno nodded, realizing the younger's right. "I just need a backup way." "Once again, I have tips for that." Renjun said. Jeno chuckled. "Maybe I might have to take time to write things down. Could do wonders for all I know."

   "Oh it does. That's how I stay out of jail." The two laughed at the oldest. "Ah Junnie, you're a piece of work."
✨✨

Writing this, watching The Family Stone...crazy. 💀

But yes, they all finally shared a sincere, sweet kiss. Can't believe it took 30 chapters but better late than never I guess💀❤️

Next chapter....hmm👀

Thanks for reading!💚