Chapter 19✨

The three were still awkward with each other, but it wasn't as awkward as it was the first time they met. But let's just say they'll never see each other as the innocents they thought they were. In Jaemin's case, at least.

"It's only 9 p.m? What should we do now?" Haechan asked. Everyone thought of something. "Let's play dress up! Better yet, I just wanna do somebody's makeup."

"That sounds fun. But can someone go check on Doil and Johnten up there? It's rather quiet and it's not supposed to be," Mark said. Sungchan got up. "I'll go see about it." He headed upstairs.

"Hmm. Thing is, are we playing dress up? Or are we doing makeup?" Renjun asked. "Long as I don't have to wear the shit," Mark said. "I second that," Jeno said. "You guys are no fun. It's actually kinda cool," Jisung said.

The older two looked at the maknae. "You wear makeup?" Jisung laughed. "More like I let Chenle put it on. It's his thing. But when he wants to see what new palettes look like, I volunteer as tribute."

"Way to go, kid. That's a real man," Renjun said. Chenle smiled. "Oh I know. Trust me." "Alright! I wanna do your makeup Markie!" Haechan said, jumping on him. Mark sighed and threw his hands up. "For you, why the hell not?" Haechan squealed.

Renjun turned to the silent two, who couldn't meet each other's eyes. "Who's going first?" He whipped out his palette. "I refuse," Jeno said. "I didn't know men could even wear makeup," Jaemin said.

Renjun chuckled. "Anyone can wear anything. You proved that today. Literally." Jaemin thought about it. "You right. Oh, what the hell. I'll try it." Renjun squealed.

"Yay! Okay you're gonna love this I swear." "This should be interesting," Jeno mumbled, looking at what's going on.

Sungchan walked back down, wearing a scared look on his face. "Baby, what's wrong?" Shotaro asked. Sungchan shook his head. "The other hyungs are just fine." He sat down on the ground. "The baby's scarred," Haechan said.

"Now! What do you think?" Jaemin looked at his face. His eye shadow consisted of a hue of blues and pinks, with some yellow highlight, and his cheeks were so rosy. Not to mention his lip tint was through the roof.

   "Why do I like this?" Jaemin asked

"Why do I like this?" Jaemin asked. Renjun clapped. "Knew you would." "Not gonna lie, you pull that off, kid." Not that anyone paid any attention, but that caused Jaemin to blush.

  "Wow. Mark, I did amazing on you. But you'll never be prettier than me, though." The Canadian boy rolled his eyes. "Hyuck, we all know you're the beauty here."

    "Jisung, I'm surprised. You look cool and cute! I did a good job," Chenle screeched. Jisung started blushing. "Thanks, Lele." Haechan then stood up and clapped his hands.

"Fashion show time!" Mark looked at Haechan. "Look baby, I wear the makeup, but I draw lines at wearing skirts." Haechan scoffed.

"Not you bitch. Me! And the others who got the small waist, pretty face and the big banks."

"Shotaro in a skirt? My life is just beginning," Sungchan said. Shotaro scoffed. "This is nothing new for you." "Okay let's go see who fits what! This the fun part." Well look at this.

They all walked upstairs, looking through Shotaro's closet, surprised that the younger had so much shit in there. This man robs a mall every 20 minutes. Damn.

"Oh my gosh!" He pulled out an outfit and looked at Haechan. "This is so perfect for you. I saw it at Juicy and felt that it was only right if I took it. But looking at it, the aesthetic fits you more."

    Haechan took the outfit. "Hmm. It does fit me if I do say so myself." He went to change. Shotaro then looked at Renjun. "I know just what to do." He pulled out a grunge/emo witchy aesthetic and handed it to him.

   "I should be mad at the stereotype, but I'm rather intrigued." Shotaro giggled. "No harm in it, hyung." He then turned to Chenle.

  "Hmm. I don't know why, but this suits you beyond definition." He pulled out something cute core and handed it to the bubbly boy. "Not you lowkey stealing my closet." He walked off.

He then looked at his bestfriend. "Jaemin, we all know I've been waiting to do this properly." Jaemin closed his eyes. "Ain't no adults, ain't no rules or regulations, let's just get this over with, man."

Shotaro wore a scary grin on his face. He reached in the back and pulled out a secret weapon. Jaemin looked at him. "You're clowning." Shotaro gave him a look. Jaemin's eyes fell. "You're not clowning." Shotaro giggled. "Let's play!"
✨✨

Hmmm well what's gonna happen here? Guess we shall see👀

Y'all...vVikingbjjworld was right. It's the next time I upload and I've already reached 1K reads. Wow I can't thank you guys enough 😩💓🥰

Thanks for reading!💖