Chapter 4✨

"Tonight's the night y'all!" Jeno got up to the sound of his mom yelling. "Mom it's too early for this." The woman looked at the clock. "Son, it's 3 in the afternoon." He rolled over to face her. "Yes. Your point?"

   She sighed and pulled him out the bed. Jeno gave her a look. "You're going with me! No ifs, ands or buts. The party starts at 7. There's no ending so you might as well suck it up!"

   Jeno groaned and got up. "Dear God. Don't let this be a waste of my time." He got up. He got 3 more hours before he suffers for literally ever. Then there was a knock. Jeno shrugged but went to open the door. He was surprised at the face.

"Doyoung hyung!" He hugged the older male. "Long time no see kid." His mother then went to the door. "Hey Doyoung! How are you dear?"

"I'm doing great ma I hope the same for you guys!" "It is. It's lovely to see you." He walked in.

"I take it everyone is going to this first night of summer thing?" Jeno put his head in his hands. "I'm so tired of hearing about it. I don't want to go for shit." "Jeno! Language!"

  "I'm only going to this party for one person." Jeno turned his head to his brother's voice. "And that is?..." "to see my babe." Jeno widened his eyes. "Wait those exist??"

Doyoung chuckled and nodded his head. "Yea they exist. But not everyone finds them." "Point taken. Anyways I'm going to go eat. Hopefully it'll keep me full and I sleep through this whole thing."

He went to the kitchen and looked for some food and luckily found a pack of ramen. "Well look at God."

"Jeno!" His father walked in. "Yes sir?" "I understand it's summer and it's a bit early for me to be talking about this with you but you haven't been in any relations with anyone have you?" Jeno looked at his father. "No sir. I'm not really looking for that right now."

"Good. Because the last thing I need is you getting someone pregnant." Jeno chuckled. "Yea let's not bring her to this table." He cooked his ramen and went on with his day.

"Get dressed dude!" "I'm not doing that business casual shit I'm going just casual on this one. Not too lazy but not too presidential." "Same." The kid got ready to go to this party and only one of them were ready for it.

"Yea this works. Ain't like I'm trying to impress anybody." Jeno put on one of his favorite outfits. It may be summer but it don't stop him from wearing black of any form ya know.

    "Let's go kids!" They all headed out the door

"Let's go kids!" They all headed out the door. Jeno dreaded it already and he wasn't even there yet. "Let's see what kind of mess this is gonna bring."

    "Jaemin! You ready?!" Said boy was still in the mirror. "Why do I always take forever with these things?" He fluffed his hair and walked out.

"Nice! I want those pants!" "Eh, I really just look at your clothes and take recommendations but eh whatever floats the boat." He liked light colors but seeing that it was too hot to have on more than one layer, he kept it simple.

" He liked light colors but seeing that it was too hot to have on more than one layer, he kept it simple

(Forget the damn Fanny pack and whiten the shoes a bit man)

"Let's get ready to go!" They all walked out and Jaemin wanted to beat his head into a brick wall. He did not want to go to this party.

"This is a party. Don't mean you stand in one setting the entire time." "I have a timed social battery, ma'am. No promises."

They all got in the car and took off. "I'm doing y'all a favor. This might be the only party you'll see." "Highly doubt that but go off I guess." Jaehyun laughed and started the car.
✨✨

"I don't want no lunchbox friends, no-oh. I want someone who understands, oh~. Come to my house, let's die together. Friendship that will last forever no-oh. No lunchbox friends, no. No lunchbox friends. Come to my, come to my, friendship that will last forever~."

"Renjun! They'll be here any minute!" He ran out his room. "What I gotta do? I live here!" "Boy at least look like you like people." He laughed and finished up his eye makeup. Haechan walks in.

"Bitch come on! As far as I know, there's only gonna be like 5 adults here!" He yelled. "Honey, we literally gonna be the few of high schoolers here unless the kids are willing to tag along for the hell of it."

"That's the likelihood. But your outfit cute as shit bitch!" "Thank ya thank ya I snug it from Yang's closet, seeing that he can't do anything about it."

(I think we all know Renjun bad as fuck-take them gloves off though

(I think we all know Renjun bad as fuck-take them gloves off though.)

"Time to pretend that we're normal!" Everyone laughed at that. "This is going to be so much fun man." They all waited for the guests to arrive. Seeing that they're not your traditional family, they wondered how people would react.

But at the exact same time, they didn't really care. They were only looking for fun. And that's just what they were getting.
✨✨

Crazy how much imagination you get when your stomach is on pain mode. Hate it here🙄

But I'm probably not gonna have definite dates on when I update this haha we go with the flow💕

Thanks for reading!💙