Chapter 36✨

Brace yourselves man🥺. TW: acts of violence/ slurs. Heads up: he's a long one, man. Wow. What a way to start the new year lmao. Anyways, buckle up👀

  While the rest of the gang was yelling and screaming, Jaemin was knocked out in Jeno's lap, and Renjun was laying on the younger. Both of them were sleeping away. Cute, isn't it?

"Oh come on! Fireball was totally worth it!" "Bullshit served on a silver, gold, and platinum platter each. I'd rather deal with a caterpillar ride for kids at that point," Haechan said.

"At least you weren't dragged on a roller coaster that went through three different time portals," Jisung said. Chenle smiled at him. "I love you too, Sungie."

"I was honestly there for the food, but of course, it's fun to get on a spinning arrow every now and then," Sungchan said, looking at Shotaro. "Baby it was either that, or the Himalayas. Pretty sure you didn't want whiplash by 127."

"You three are awfully quiet back there. What gives?" Mark asked. Jeno gestured down, causing him to raise a brow. "What?"

Jeno sighed. "They're sleep, Mark." He mouthed an "O" and nodded. Soon enough, Renjun stirred awake, acknowledging his situation.

"Damn, I'm not home yet?" Jeno chuckled. "Sorry, baby." He rubbed the older's back. Renjun pouted. "I'm freaking tired!" His outburst caused Jaemin to stir awake, making the other two panic. "Where are we? Am I home?"

Renjun sighed and rubbed his head. "No, bubs. Not yet." He laid on Jeno's shoulder, and Jaemin laid on the other. Jaemin looked up at the older. "Kiss." Jeno smiled and pecked him on his lips.

  "Oh my gosh," Chenle mumbled. Jisung turned to him. "What happened?" "Jaemin hyung just kissed Jeno hyung." Jisung widened his eyes. "Finally."

   "I swear I've never been this exhausted in my natural born life." Jaemin buried his face in Jeno's chest. Renjun was drifting in and out of sleep. He pouted.

"Nono." Said boy turned to him. "Babe, you're too tired." Renjun nodded drowsily. Jeno kissed his forehead, making him smile a bit.

   "Aw cute. Wait hold up." Haechan saw the entire thing. He looked in between the three. "Didn't Jeno just kiss Jaemin though-wait." Haechan was playing crime scene investigators with this one.

As he slowly put two and two together, he internally squealed. "I fuckin knew it."

  "Alright, kid. You're home." Jeno gently rocked Jaemin awake, letting him know that he's home. "Wake up sleepy head," Renjun said. Jaemin stretched and got up.

   "Please let me know when you make it in the house," Shotaro said. "Don't trip and fall over anything, kid," Mark said. Jaemin smiled. "I'll be fine." "Y'all walk him to his door. Shit, somebody walk him to his door."

   Of course, Noren got out and walked him up the steps. "You sure you gonna be alright? We'll stay if needed to," Renjun said. Jaemin chuckled. "I'll be okay."

  The other two nodded. "Goodnight." Renjun gave him a kiss goodnight first, and Jeno followed behind, hugging him as well. "I'll text you guys." He walked inside as they walked back to the car.