Chapter 2✨

"School's over. Thank you Jesus." Jaemin ran out of the building, avoiding any and everyone who was about to make his day worse. "Why you running man? I'm not the police." He turned to see his bestfriend Shotaro, trailing behind him.

"I don't have time for bull. I wanna go home and literally play my PlayStation until the morning light. I'm tired of looking at notebooks and irrelevant people."

Shotaro chuckled. "Dude, you gotta realize that you'll see these people again one day right?" Jaemin snickered.

   "Not today by BTS. Besides, summer is here and school is out. I got two entire months before I come back to this hell house."

  "Yea good luck with that. Anyways, I'm going to go find Sungchan. Wherever he is. See ya dude!" He ran off. Jaemin went home as fast as possible, not putting up with anyone else.

   "I am here!" His mom glared at him. "Yes I heard the door slam. Next time you do that you're getting back out." "Sorry. Force of habit. Anyways, what's the menu for tonight?"

  "It's Thursday. We might do something dealing with Mexican." "Fine by me."

  "Ughh you know my stomach doesn't take to Mexican well mom!" Jaemin's older brother walked down. "Well Jaehyun honey that's not my problem. Go up the street and get Zaxby's or something."

  "It's Thursday. And you're suggesting Zaxby's. You'll never see me again." His mom shrugged. "That's fine."

  "I'm going to my room." Jaemin went upstairs and threw away all his stuff from the school year. "Best. Feeling. Ever." He stripped out of his clothes and threw on something more comfortable.

   "I'm so used to having homework I almost unzipped my backpack." He plopped down on his bed and took a nap.

"Jaemin! Come and eat honey!" Luckily he just woke up. "Perfect timing." He walked downstairs and they all sat at the table. Before he ate, he said his prayers.

   "It's finally summer I'm sure you're pleased." "Oh mom you have absolutely no idea."

   "First day of summer! Get up boy!" Jaemin groaned at the annoying voice of his mother and rolled over. "Jaemin baby come on! I'm making sure you have something to do everyday this summer."

   Jaemin sat up and looked at his mom. "Lady you've gone crazy." She scoffed and dragged him out the bed. "Yo! What are you doing?!" "Get dressed."

   Jaemin looked at the time. "It's 8 in the bloody morning! Absolutely not!" He got back in the bed. His mom sighed. "Guess you don't want no free ice cream then."

   Jaemin bolted up at those words and went to shower. "That's what the hell I thought."

    After his shower he got dressed, brushed his teeth and did his usual jewelry line up and that consisted of his cross necklace and earring.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

   "You better have a wonderful explanation as to why we up so early

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You better have a wonderful explanation as to why we up so early." Jaemin saw his older brother, Jaehyun, walking downstairs.

"Yes. I plan on going to a first day and night of summer party so you two are taking the liberty of shopping and paying for everything that we're going to need tonight." The two siblings looked at their mom.

"You're entrusting us with your car and card." "The car. Not my card." They sighed. "You act like we got jobs, Mandy." "Yea well conjure up something. Surprise me."

  "You do realize that doing this to your kids is what molds criminals right?" Their father walked in.

"How?" "When you don't have money, you just take. And there's no way in hell I'm allowing them to do that so..." he pulled out his wallet, "take this and now you're able to get actual stuff instead of styrofoam."

"Dad you're the best." They headed out the door and went to the supermarket. "When did this lady even think about doing stuff that's fun?" "She's possessed by the summer soul. Let's go."

"Chips, sodas, candy, liquor-" "who the hell drinking liquor???" Jaehyun sighed. "The old people." They went on and got other stuff like ice, cups, punch bowls, and so much other shit.

"I wonder who all supposed to be coming to this thing." Jaehyun scoffed. "Who cares? A free night to drink accidentally? Count me in."

   "I'm still questioning if she's serious about this. This woman don't let us go anywhere." They continued shopping and got more than enough stuff. They went home and their mom was impressed.

   "Vodka and Moscato? Nice choices." Jaemin shook his head. "I swear this is stepmom from an alien planet." Jaemin went up to his room. He was about to take a nap before he heard his phone ding.

JapaneseDumpling💖: So are you going to this first night of summer party??

   Jaemin looked in surprise. How this mf know about that? He lives under a rock. He text him back.

Me: Apparently so. I had to buy stuff for it today and it looks like we going. This is going to be organized chaos.

JapaneseDumpling💖: Cool! I'll see ya there.

Jaemin sighed. "I don't like people and I don't like going places where's there's a football field of people." His mom knocked on his door.

   "Hope you have enough energy for tomorrow night." "So that's code for take a nap. Got it." He rolled over and slept.
✨✨

I'm going where me mind takes me. This is gonna be all types of random lmao.

Thanks for reading! 💖