Chapter 35✨

"Wow. They upped the game this year." Jaemin, Chensung, Sungchan and Shotaro, walked into the fair. Jaemin hasn't been to one of these in a long time. So he's really curious as to what games and food out here now.

  "Guys!" They turned to see Markhyuck, Jeno, Renjun, and YangYang with Xiaojun. "Well, you guys go ahead and do your thing. I'm going with him," YangYang said, dragging Xiaojun along.

  "Well, we'll go buy the wristbands. We'll be back." Chensung walked off. "You know how sad it is when the babies buying stuff?" Renjun asked. The others laughed.

  "I be so busy paying bills I forgot leisure time was a thing." Jaehyun, Taeyong, Yuta and WinWin waltzed in, followed by Luwoo. "This is how a fair  looks now?" Lucas turned to Jungwoo. "Apparently so. There's so many things to do now."

   "Oh my gosh Johnny! There's a teacup carousel and a tower of terror drop!" Ten beamed. Johnny looked at him. "I don't think that's gonna happen, honey."

  "Doyoung, come on!" Taeil dragged the bunny along, who wanted nothing more than to sleep his night away. "You're lucky I love you, hyung." "I forgot these guys were coming," Jaemin said. Renjun chuckled at the youngest. "You're too cute."

    The trio stood next to each other. "They got us out here early early, dude," Jeno said. "Shit! I thought we were late!" Jaemin said. Renjun laughed. "I knew we were gonna be late so I went along with everything."

Jeno gaged what the taller was wearing. "You literally pull off anything. And your nose ring makes the aesthetic even more perfect." Jaemin started blushing. "Oh stop it." Then he turned to Renjun.

"You look perfect in anything, and this just proved it. And I really forgot you had a belly ring." Renjun smiled. "Knew I'd turn heads with this one." Johnten looked at the trio then turned to each other. "Mmhmm," Johnny said.

"Oh my gosh! There's a spaceship ride!" After everyone broke off with their partners, and the trio went immediately to the section that's for all ages. "I real life did not want to deal with spaceships this evening," Renjun said.

Jeno chuckled and pulled the older with them. "It's gonna be fine, love. It's been a long time since we've been kids. Doesn't hurt to have a little fun."

   Jaemin turned to them. "Wait. That's this one?" Jeno nodded. Renjun sighed. "Let's prepare a eulogy for our guts then."

"When did these three get so...domestic?" Yuta asked WinWin. WinWin smiled. "I don't know. But it's cute as hell."

They all got on the ride, Renjun already closing his eyes after he got locked in. Jeno looked at him and found it utterly adorable. "Junnie, don't worry yourself. It's not all bad. I swear."

   "Here." Jaemin held out his hand. Renjun looked down and took it. "It'll be just fine." The ride started, and not even 10 minutes in, Renjun was dizzy as hell, tapping out to get off. "Oh my gosh! My gut doesn't even need a eulogy anymore."

   "Oooooh wowwwww I forgot how fasssttt this thinggg goessss." Jeno was about to be orbiting Saturn at the moment. The ride was at lightning speed and he swore his neck did a pop.

    Jaemin was the main one having a blast right now. "Oh my God! I've missed thissss!" A few more minutes and the ride ended. Renjun wasn't having it in the slightest. Jeno had to hold the boy. "Sweet Persephone."