Chapter 34✨

"Wakey wakey." Renjun woke up to see Jeno pressing kisses to his head. The sensation made his heart jump. "Morning to you too, sweets."

"I see you two finally got up." Jaemin was sitting at the window, admiring the sunrise. "When did you even get over there?"

"When did you move? You were in between us," Jeno said. Jaemin smiled. "I have my ways. Moving on, I used this morning to pray and think about things." "Usually does the trick." Renjun said.

There was a knock on his bedroom door. Kun opened it. "Oh cool. You're all up and running. Thought it would take longer. Yea, so there's food in the kitchen if you want it, and both of your parents called."

    Kun shut the door. Jaemin shook his head. "Typical." "I'm tired of them." Jeno sighed out. Renjun chuckled. "I'm telling you. You want a hex just say that." They all freshened up and walked to the kitchen.

   "Papa makes the best pancakes. Trust me." Jaemin fixed all the plates. "Oh wait. You don't eat bacon, right Nono?" He smiled at the nickname. "That's right, sweetheart."

    "Ohh! It's a Jewish thing?" Renjun asked. "Yes, darling. The Torah says anything like pork and what not is unclean. Therefore, we don't eat it."

Renjun nodded. "Wow. That's crazy." "I love bacon. Baby I'm sorry," Jaemin said. Jeno chuckled. "Just don't make me eat it."

"Jeno! The guys all wanna go to a night fair tonight! You coming?" Jeno looked up to see Mark walking through his bedroom door. "Heads up: make a public service announcement before you bust through my damn door."

Mark plopped down on the younger's bed. "I'll take note of that. But seriously, you coming?" Jeno thought about it. He hasn't stayed home for a full day since summer started. And he wasn't bout to start now.

"Eh, what the hell? Why not?" Mark jumped. "Yes! Cause that means you're finally gonna get on the fireball roller coaster with me." Jeno looked in his direction. "Let's be realistic: that's not happening."

Mark popped his lips. "You gotta be wild every now and then, man." "We robbed a fucking gas station. I think we're done." Mark laughed at the memories. "Ahh good times."

Jeno shook his head. "After all that and I didn't even get to eat any of my chips." Mark shrugged. "You ate my ramen. Fair trade." Jeno scoffed. "Man whatever!"

"What time is this fair again?" Mark looked at his phone. "Around 7, they said. That way, we get all the rides and activities in before the crowd comes in around 9 ish. It's only 5:30 now. I'll care in an hour."

"We only walking around a place full of rides and food for some hours. Who we getting cute for?"

"I ask Haechan that all the time. Anyways, I have to go drop this rent off since it's the first of the month." Jeno laughed. "Yea go do that. Last thing we need is you out of your new place." "I swear man."

"I haven't been to a fair in years. Those things still exist?" Shotaro was at Jaemin's house this time. Yea we getting brave brave y'all.