Chapter 15✨

"Jaemin! Dude!" Shotaro walked in through the front door. "What is happening?" Shotaro sat down. "Tell me why the spell jar actually worked!"

   Jaemin widened his eyes. "Really?!" Shotaro nodded. "I was just a surprised! Like I put it under his bed while he was in the bathroom. And I made sure he wouldn't be able to smell or find it. Next morning, it's like he wasn't even there."

"You sure he ain't dead?" Jaemin asked. "He's not. He's just less of an asshole. Hell, he even did the damn dishes after breakfast. Then proceeded to even do mom's feet. I'm living for it."

Jaemin couldn't help but laugh at the last part. "Well, guess that worked out well. But anyways, I want my rematch." Shotaro raised a brow. "What rematch?" Jaemin turned to him. "On Call of duty."

"Hell no! I won that fair and square!" Jaemin chuckled. "But ya boy don't lose when it comes to that." Shotaro let out a dramatic sigh.

"Fine! But if I win this one, you must accept your big, heaping pile of hot, tasty defeat!" They went to his room, plugged up the console, and went to work.

  "There. I win. Once again, fair and square," Shotaro said. Jaemin fell back and groaned. "Nooooo!"

    Shotaro laughed at his bestfriend. "Suck it up, man. Anyways. I think we should go out and do something."

   "Like what?" Shotaro thought about it. "Hmm. We need to touch some grass but in realism, I need to see if the Spencer's in the mall has more chains."

   Jaemin's face turned at the store name. "Freaking can't stand Spencer's." Shotaro rolled his eyes. "Nah, you just scared to try new things. If you go to Spencer's for the right reasons, it's fun. Come on!"

    Jaemin groaned but got ready nonetheless. "Mm mm. No. No khakis and bullshit. You dressed better at that party. I'm dressing you up today," Shotaro said.

   Jaemin looked at his bestfriend. "I don't know what's scarier: me letting you do this, me going to Spencer's, or me actually going along with either of the choices."

    Shotaro giggled and shook his head. "Hush up. I'm gonna make you look good. Don't worry. Your dad won't be able to tell the difference between you and...well, you." Jaemin scoffed. "Let's get this over with, shall we?"

Shotaro stood up and sighed. "I have waited to do this properly for so long. Come on." Y'all pray for ya boy.

"And voila!" Jaemin stood in the mirror, gaging his fit, kinda shocked at how good he looks right now. "I don't know what the hell's going on, but I like it."