Chapter 3✨

"Renjunnie! Dude, I'm so ready for tomorrow night!" Said boy looked up to see his bestfriend, Haechan, running to him.

"Dude it's not even a minute over school and you're ready to party?" Haechan screeched. "You damn right! I've manifested this shit since the last week started!"

These two babies were leaving school and going anywhere but home. "So like, are we going anywhere special or to the typical arts and crafts place?"

"We're going where we're going. Let's go." They left school. But of course, trouble found them.

"Well well well. Look who we got here." They ignored the voice and kept walking. "I know you hear me speaking to you brats!"

    Renjun turned around. "What the fuck do you want?" "I want my 40 won. You owe me." Renjun scoffed. "I owe you shit."

"You owe my boys." Renjun looked at him. "All of ya can lick the bottom of my shoe." They continued walking.

  "Don't think you'll just walk away without being taught a lesson." They continued walking, ignoring the two dudes. Then one boy threw a rock at the back of Haechan's head.

Renjun was seething. "What the fuck?!" "What are you gonna do about it, witch?!"

    "Alright that's enough!" They turned to the voice. "We're just playing Ms. Jennie!" She walked back in her house, and Renhyuck went on their way.

   Soon enough they walked inside the crystal shop. "Dude, you literally have damn near every crystal in existence here." Renjun sighed.

"I'm here for incense. Dad told me to get it for him. He said something about dragon's blood?" "Ohh okay."

    "Welcome back Renjun. Haechan. Is this all for today?" "Hey Xiaojun ge. And yea that's all for now." "Cool."

He rang up the items and handed them the bag. "I also dropped something in there for good luck. Have a nice evening kids." They walked out and headed back to Renjun's place.

   "Papa! Dad! I'm back and I brought your other favorite kid!" "Renjun stop yelling!" YangYang walked downstairs. "Not my fault you were sleep."

   "Did you get the dragon's blood?" Kunhang asked. "Yes dad I did. Where's papa?" Kunhang gestured outside.

   "He's outside handling something. I guess he said something about one of the rainwater jars? I'll go get him. Kun!" He walked outside. "Crazy old man."

   "Your parents are literally everything." "I consider myself very lucky. Anyways, how's things going with you and Mark?"

   Haechan's face lit up at the name of the Canadian. "We're going steady. I love him I really do. How can someone manage to be adorable and hot at the same time?" Renjun chuckled. "Whipped."

   "Did you know that dads said that you have to do all the party decorations?" Renjun widened his eyes. "You're lying!" "I assure you I'm not," YangYang said, in his British accent. He walked to his room.

   Renjun sighed and turned to Haechan. "Okay bitch. You helping me." "Bet. What we doing?" Renjun gave him a look. "We playing house makeover." Haechan smirked. "I've always wanted to do this."

   "All black?" "I don't think that'll go." "My little pony type shit?" "Even I won't go for that." "Oooh! Marvel theme."

Haechan looked at him. "Baby no. Not everyone would get it." Renjun fell. "I'm giving up. I resign as party designer."

    Haechan chuckled at his bestfriend. "Get up. We're going to make this pop." Renjun pouted. "This shit sucks. This wasn't my intention at all." "You don't have to do anything until tomorrow anyway honey."

  "But I like to plan ahead. If I don't I'll forget. I don't like that." He thought more. Then it occurred to him. "I know what to do now."

    "Renjun! Renjun!" Said boy jolted up. "Yes papa?" "Did you clean these?" Kun showed him some crystals. "I cleaned them this morning before I went to school, yea." "Good. Now where did you put my pendulum?"

   Renjun looked at him. "Yea that's all you because I can't even find mine right now." "Aw shit."

    "Kun! Where is my tiger's eye?" "I don't know!" Haechan looked at Renjun. "Dude why can't they just buy other ones?" Renjun chuckled. "These were the ones passed down from my grandparents." "For the each of them?" "Yep. Anyways let's go to my room."

    Renjun stripped of his presentative clothing and got into something comfortable. He took off his pendant and his choker, giving him some relief.

   "So what do you think we should do?" "We should do insignias! I love those

   "So what do you think we should do?" "We should do insignias! I love those." Renjun chuckled. "They're for protection, kid."

"That's all I need if I'm being honest." "Good point." They sat on the bed and Renjun took out his markers.

   "These really have no definitive sense or whatever. This is entirely up to how you perceive it. Your own safe space." Haechan nodded. Renjun started to draw on his arm, taking it a curve at a time.

    He ended up drawing him about 3 insignias on him. "Don't worry. It comes off." Haechan admired the drawings. "This is all so cool. And how did you guys get into all this?"

    Renjun sighed. "It's all kinda ancestral. But it's also because we feel a connection with it. We were raised in it, and the older we got, we understood the truth in it. And it also wasn't forced onto us. So it's all out of belief."

   "I think it's pretty cool. But I come from Christians and you know how we are." Renjun grimaced. "You guys give yourselves a bad name man. Not saying that all of you are so rude, but some of you make it seem that way."

  "I only trust one besides myself. That's Mark." "As you should." Kun walked in. "Yea, your parents called and want you home like ASAP."

   Haechan widened his eyes. "Ah shit! I gotta go. See ya babe!" "Bye Channie." He ran out the door. Renjun looked at his dad. "Um, so what we eating?"
✨✨

Last one I'm gonna post for the night haha. Hope whoever's up will enjoy this🥰.

Thanks for reading! ❤️