Mikey x fem reader (platonic)

Start from the beginning

"Bye-bye" Mikey gives him a little wave

Aaaaand the soft boy is back, bye bye Commander Mikey

"So..." He looks at me, eyes widening and a smile creeping into his face.

I stick my hand into my leather jacket pocket once more and bring out yet more Taikyaki, wrapped in a little napkin.

A look of pure joy takes over his face and he grabs it out of my hands. He looks at it for a moment, his mouth open in a wide smile before chomping down on it.
I ruffle his hair before walking to where we had parked our bikes. I guess we'll just wait for Draken down there, I mean he shouldn't be too long now.

Mikey follows behind me the way a young child follows behind his mother after he's been given an iPad to play on, very distractedly and very slowly.

I walk through the crowd of boys, seeing faces I recognise and faces I don't. I've been here since it first started, I never wanted to get involved tho. I have too much of an attitude and stubbornness to take orders from someone especially if that someone is Mikey. I would rather cut a finger off than bow to him like the gang members do sometimes.

I see the bikes parked in front of us and I swing my leg over my one and kick the stand back. I twist slightly to make sure Mikey was following me, he was. Normally I've gotta keep my eye on him at all times or he will just go missing.

Maybe I should get him a toddler leash...

I see Draken walking slowly towards us so I turn my keys and let the engine growl, a grin forming on my face as I look back at my friend. He hates it when I do this.

He lets out a long sigh before straddling his own bike and driving off. Me and Mikey follow him, Mikey still has the last half of the Taikyaki hanging out of his mouth and looks pretty funny since he's managed to get it all over his face. How anyone respects this kid I'll never know.

The wind hits my face, it makes a whistling sound in my ears due to the speed at which we were travelling. I had been gifted my bike by Mikey's older brother before he died, I think it was for my birthday? Or maybe it was for Christmas I can't really remember. I just remember him and Mikey being the ones to teach me how to ride it.

It only takes us like 10 minutes to make it to the restaurant. We go in and sit down at one of the empty booths, I sit on one side with Mikey and Ken sits opposite. I open the menu laid out in front of me and Draken does the same. Mikey however doesn't touch his.

"Not hungry Mikey?" Draken raises an eyebrow at him

"Y/N how many Taikyaki have you given him?" He looks at me accusingly

"Only 4 I swear" I say putting my hands up as if I'd been caught by the police

"I already know what I want" Mikey mumbles quietly. He had his head rested on one of his hands, a look of concentration on his face.

He's going to order the kids meal, I can already feel it's going to happe-

"Excuse me waiter, I'll have a kid's meal" Mikey says, raising his hand slightly to get the attention of one walking past out table. I elbow him in the side

"Please" he says letting out a slight groan. I must have accidentally winded him, normally he doesn't feel anything when I do that.

He waiter nods and looks towards Draken, expecting him to order next, his notebook at the ready.

"Uh chicken yakisoba for me please" he says with a smile

The waiter turns towards me

"Uh I'll just have a water, thanks"

Tokyo Revengers OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara