The bouquet should be finished in another thirty minutes or so. He had the plan to pick them up and go take them to Dee's headstone.

He didn't want to go alone but at the same time he needed to have a little one on one with his brother. Sometimes he talked to the ceiling as if it were the sky which is where Dee actually was, asking for advice as if he would get an answer back.

He broke his own heart when he did shit like that but he got a little lonely some nights and did so to keep himself sane.

As he waited, he figured he would ride around. Sik had been MIA lately. He only called hoseok once a day to check up on him and when he didn't call he was sending a message.

He didn't bother hoseok much about anything unless he absolutely needed something done and couldn't get to it.

Sik was overbearing and annoying like Dominic was. Hoseok didn't mind stepping up for Sik when it was needed. After all, they were business partners and hoseok knew he couldn't slack on a job like this.

But it was a little concerning how Sik had been acting. Hoseok found himself getting a little concerned about him but he knew there was nothing the man couldn't handle.

Hoseok had picked up the bouquet for Dee. And now as he drove down the graven path leading to the section with Dee's headstone, he couldn't help but feel a little overweighted by emotions.

He only came to put flowers down. Never did he ever have his days where he just randomly showed up. There was always a reason for him coming here. Just like there was always a reason he did everything else.

Hoseok removed the keys from the ignition. He stepped out of his hellcat after making sure his gun was tucked in the armrest out of respect, and closed the door behind him.

The colors pop from the flowers in the bouquet. The sunlight made them look more beautiful than they already did without it.

Hoseok held them tightly as he adjusted his chain with one hand and walked towards the headstone.

He approved it. Reaching Dee's name on the headstone, reading the little message under it and scoping out the design of the engraved prayer hands and angel wings next to his name. Hoseok shook his head and squatted down next to the grave.

"I should've brought a rag and some water to clean you off, man." Hoseok sighed.

He took the old flowers from the vase and placed the new ones inside. "There. That looks much better." Hoseok mumbled.

He still held the old, withering flowers in his hand as he examined the new ones.

"You're 19 now. Happy birthday." Hoseok said, forcing a smile on his lips.

"We would've done something for you but everyone is so busy with their lives. Shit...Jimin has a baby now, and I'm starting to believe Suga bagged him up a woman too. But I know they're thinking about you." Hoseok said.

"And Rhys... Rhys I know for sure is."

A wind blows all of the sudden. They cause for one of the dead flowers to fly from the bouquet hoseok was holding and land in the grass next to Dee's headstone.