Ch. 48: Gotta Take It

Spencer James

*6:45 p.m.*

"I don't even know why you're trying to set this up" Spencer said as he watched Chyna place Angel on the living room floor. "You know she's going to come to me, she's a daddy's girl" he continued.

"Let's just see who she picks" Chyna smiled at their daughter.

"I have a feeling she's going to pick Spencer" Lauren said as she sat down on the couch.

"Of course you would root for him" Chyna rolled her eyes. "Why are you even here?" she questioned.

"You said you needed me to watch Angel tonight" Lauren answered. "Don't be mad at me because you're going to lose" she pulled her phone out of her pocket.

"O...kay. We should just get this game started" Spencer said. "The loser has to change her poop diaper?" he suggested and Chyna shook her head 'no'.

"The both of us do that on the regular, let's make it a bit more fun" Chyna wiggled her eyebrows and Spencer raised his. "The loser has to buy the winner whatever they want" she suggested.

"Whatever they want?" Spencer questioned and Chyna nodded. "Be prepared to take the L!" he chuckled as he rolled up his sleeves.

"I think you should be prepared!" Chyna said as she bent down, so she was eye level with Angel.

"Yo, L!" Spencer called out. "You tell us when to go!" he said as he repeated Chyna's moves.

"And....go!" Lauren yelled.

"Angel, come to mommy!" Chyna used her hand to motion her daughter towards her.

"Come to daddy!" Spencer said as he repeatedly tapped his hand on the ground, causing Angel to look in his direction.

"No tapping!" Chyna said and Spencer ignored her.

"You should've set the rules before we started!" Spencer said as he continued to tap on the ground.

"So we're playing dirty then?" Chyna questioned as she shook her head. "Angel! Milk?" she said as she showed her daughter the bottle of milk.

"Aye, that's not fair, C!" Spencer said as he watched Angel immediately crawl to her mother.

"You were the one tapping on the floor to get her attention" Chyna said as she grabbed Angel from off of the floor. "Be prepared to buy me whatever I want!" she stuck her tongue out.

"You a cheater" Spencer shook his head as he made his way toward the both of them.

"Tell your daddy not to be a sore loser" Chyna loudly whispered to Angel. She then set Angel back on the floor to let her crawl to Spencer. Chyna exited the living room and went into the kitchen. When Angel reached her father, she placed a hand on his knee, attempting to pull herself up.

"How long she been doin' this?" Spencer inquired as he watched Angel attempting to stand on her feet.

"I noticed it last week" Lauren said as she watched Angel softly fall on her bottom. "It's okay mamas, you can try again" she encouraged her.

"Let's try again, baby girl" Spencer said as he watched Angel place a hand on his knee. "Look at her!" he pointed at Angel.

"She's doing it!" Lauren cheered and smiled at Angel. "She's going to be walking soon, I can already feel it. My son was the exact same way" she said.

"Chyna!" Spencer called out. "You've got to see this shit!" he watched as she entered the living room.

"Is Angel okay?" Chyna questioned as she placed a hand on her chest.