Ch. 20: The Break Up

Spencer James

*three days later*

"I packed extra clothes for her in her bag. The formula and pampers are inside of her backpack as well" Chyna said as she zipped Angel's baby bag closed. "Are you sure you don't need me to stay? I can show you how to change her diaper" she inquired as she stood in the entrance of Mr. A's front door.

"I told you I got it, C" Spencer lightly chuckled. "You go home and get some rest, she good with me" Spencer said as he unfastened the baby from her car seat.

"Thank you so much, Spencer..." Chyna said as she watched him hold their daughter. "Again, I'm sorry for what I said to you back in the hospital. I should've been considerate of your feelings about all of this. I know this is all so unexpected, but I know you will be a great father" she said as she felt her eyes water.

"I already told you everything is good" Spencer said as he rocked their daughter in his arms. "Thank you though, that was nice of you" he continued as he rubbed Chyna's arm.

"God this is harder than I thought" Chyna said as she wiped her tears away. "I will see you later, Angel. Mommy loves you so much" she said as she leaned in and kissed her daughter's forehead. 

She then pulled Spencer off guard when she wrapped her arms around him for a hug. His confused facial expression then turned into a soft smile as he gently pat her back.

"I need to get goin' before I don't leave at all" Chyna said as she pulled out of their hug and stared at Spencer.

"Let me walk you out" Spencer cleared his throat as he opened the door for her. Just as they were exiting, Olivia had been walking up the front porch.

"What's she doin' here?" Chyna inquired as she pointed at Olivia. Spencer didn't say anything, instead he just shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm here because my boyfriend hasn't answered my phone calls in two days" Olivia responded as she stared straight at Spencer. "Why are you here?" she questioned Chyna.

"He's my baby daddy, Olivia" Chyna lightly chuckled.

"I'm aware you two share a child together. I'm just not understanding why you're here though?" Olivia crossed her arms as she stared at Chyna. 

"Bitch I-"

"Chyna! Just go please. I'll holla at you later" Spencer said as he shook his head at the two of them.

"Mmhkay" she said as she turned toward Spencer. "If you need me, I'm a phone call away" she said as she rubbed his chest with her hand. 

"You needa bounce, on hood" Spencer removed her hand and pointed toward her car. 

"Bye, Liv!" she waved at Olivia as she walked toward her car.

"Okay, you got me fucked up!" Olivia turned around to attack Chyna but Spencer grabbed her with his free hand. "Spencer let me go!" she yelled as she tried to break away from him.

"Cut the shit, Liv! I got my daughter in my arm!" He said as he attempted to lower his voice. 

"Let me go ahead and take this sweetie pie out of your arms" Mr. A said from behind. Spencer turned around and thanked Mr. A for his help. He handed Angel to Mr. A and smiled as the two went back inside the home.