Her interest of how she made herself look didn't come down to her boyfriend but it was flattering to hear his compliments and do herself up how he liked.

After thirty something minutes of freshening up, Trinity went back to the dorm.

Yanna was sitting in bed scrolling through her phone. Her classes must've started later than Trinity's today.

"To say that that sink is clogged, everybody is lingering around it." Trinity mumbled.

"Girl we ain't surprised at this point. That mirror is like crack to them for whatever reason." Yanna said.

"True that." Trinity laughed, sitting on her bed.

"I ordered us some door dash." Yanna chimes.

"Really? Thank you so much Yanna. I was just about to head to the cafe for something."

"Of course. Plus I can't stand the cafe breakfast food unless it's like muffins or something. We can eat here before you get off to Madame Louise."

Trinity was thankful to have such a considerate roommate. Yanna was truly a life saver in this case, because trinity was hungry but actually didn't feel like going down to the cafe.

"Guess what." Trinity said all of the sudden.

"What?"

"My birthday's Thursday." Trinity squealed excitedly.

Yanna smirked, turning off her phone. "Cool. You're finally one year closer to 20."

"Right. Ughhh it feels so nice. I feel so young all the time in comparison to everyone else." Trinity said.

"Who is everyone else?"

"Literally everyone else. I've always been the youngest out of everybody. Even Michelle is a few months older than me."

"Well you'll still be younger than everyone else. Just one year older than your last age." Yanna said.

"Yeah...you're right." Trinity frowned, looking down at her lap.

"Any special birthday plans?" Yanna asked.

"No. I just want to eat cake with my family and friends and spend time with Hoseok. I also want a tattoo." Trinity says.

"You don't have any tats?" Yanna raised a brow.

"No. Hoseok wouldn't let me get any before." Trinity said. Yanna looked at Trinity for a bit. Trinity looked up at her.

"What?" Trinity asked.

"Did you just say he wouldn't let you get anything done to your own body?" Yanna asked.

"Yes?" Trinity answers, not breaking why Yanna was so shocked by her words.

"Woah." Yanna said. Trinity looked around. "If you have something to say then just say it, Yanna." Trinity said softly.

"It's not anything negative at all trin. I hope you're not taking it that way. It's just weird hearing that."