Chapter 1973 promised.

  With her second brother's current financial conditions, it must be that she doesn't care about raising another mother.

  However, this is really not a question of money.

  "Are you and the old man's children all clear? Don't they come back someday. You won't have an extra mother at that time. Maybe your brothers and sisters have to come and raise you, what should you do?"

  Such things are not uncommon in this era.

  People are poor and have short ambitions. When they can't live or have enough food, they still have a face.

  Especially if Tao Yan really marries her second brother, this matter will be known by those people sooner or later, so don't come to the door to confess.

  So Zhuo Yiyi really wanted to hear what Tao Yan said about this, she didn't want her second wife to be a bad guy in the future.

  Actually, Tao Yan in Zhuo Yiyi also went to the scholarly family of their family. Her younger sister Tao Ran is also a very good girl.

  She thought about it from many perspectives, and thought Tao Yan was a good person and a good family, but she didn't expect that she would take the trouble for herself.

  "That's impossible. I'm not really good to bully. To the two old people, I promised Qi Dazhuang. This is my promise to him. And..." At

  this point, Tao Yan paused. Said: "The old lady was actually married to Qi Dazhuang's father. Those four children were not the old lady's own birth."

  Otherwise, the old lady would be blasted out by those people when the old man died. Seeing the old lady came to Qi's house, she gave birth to one and sacrificed.

  If Qi Dazhuang does not die, who would dare to bully the old lady like this.

  Speaking of which, the big brick houses of the Qi family were built with Qi Dazhuang's allowance, but those bastards blasted the old lady out.

  When Tao Yan went there, she saw the old lady living alone in a low barn. In winter, the kang was cold and there was nothing to eat. She was angry and brought the old lady back.

  "No wonder your former partner is so worried about his parents." When Tao Yan said this, Zhuo Yiyi also understood what was going on.

  "Yes, so after we confirmed the relationship, he told me that he hoped that I could take care of his parents for him, and then he died soon afterwards."

  Tao Yan was still jumping in line at the time, and she didn't expect it. I will return to the city one day.

  Then when she thought of the sadness the old lady cried when she left, her heart felt uncomfortable.

  "Others say that I can't forget Qi Dazhuang so that I can treat his parents like this. How can I actually say that I can't forget it, but I'm more of an admiration for heroes, and the old lady and I are in the countryside. When I get along with my mother and daughter, I don't know if you can understand how I feel?"

  Zhuo Yiyi nodded, "I can understand this. The hero has given his life to defend us. We do have Responsibility to take care of their relatives."

  "Yes, yes, yes..." Tao Yan couldn't help but nodded his head when I met someone who understood me. "Not to mention that Qi Dazhuang and I were engaged, and I promised him again. She will take care of his parents. So I can't ignore his mother in any case."

  "In your situation, I think the other party should understand you. Go back and wait for my news." This girl is a good girl, Zhuo Yiyi smiled Said.

  "Thank you, Mr. Zhuo, then I'm going out and busy."

  "Okay, let's go."

  Some people are willing to listen to the words in my heart, and I can understand myself, and I feel much better.

  As for the introduction of the target, it is not important, Tao Yan now wants someone to understand herself.

Chapter 1974 My Heart Secretly Promises

She did not expect that Mr. Xiao Zhuo had even noticed her personal problems. People in a good mood walked away and turned their heads back, and then they ran into Zhuo Hongrui, who was walking with his head down and looking at the drawings. Up.

  Since that time when Wu Xiaofen was bullied by Vice President Zhuo because of a misunderstanding, she kicked the door of the Vice President's office, and Tao Yan avoided Zhuo Hongrui as much as possible.

  Today the two of them met in this way, and they met at such a close distance, it must be impossible to hide.

  Then Tao Yan blushed and bowed to Zhuo Hongrui, saying: "Vice President is good." Then she ran away.

  Zhuo Hongrui came in with the drawing, then turned his head and pointed at Tao Yan who ran out, and asked Zhuo Yiyi, "Did you mention it to her?"

  "I just mentioned that I wanted to introduce someone to her, but didn't mention who it was. What's the matter?" Zhuo Yiyi had just been looking down at the file and didn't notice what happened at the door.

  "It's nothing, just when she saw me, she blushed. I thought you told her..." A girl blushed when she saw a man . Does this mean that Tao Yan actually liked her second brother a long time ago?

  Then, due to his own conditions, he has to raise the parents of his former partner, so he has been suppressing this relationship?

  Zhuo Yiyi felt that Tao Yan was already in love with her second elder brother now, but it was nothing strange, after all, her second elder brother really couldn't fault her.

  As for the divorce and two children, this is really not a disadvantage for a man who needs education, education, money and good looks.

  Zhuo Lao Si has completely ignored the affairs here now, but it is no wonder that he does not care, Zhuo's business is spread all over the world, and he is busy enough, there is no time for him to come here.

  Then the two brothers have to put their energy here now, especially Zhuo Hongrui. After this, they have to come to work every day.

  The two brothers talked about work for a while, before Zhuo Yiyi talked about Tao Yan's situation again and asked her second brother what he thought.

  Zhuo Hongrui pondered for a while, and suddenly said, "Xiao Wu, do you think our company should set up a special foundation to help heroes' families?" When Zhuo Yiyi heard this, his eyes immediately brightened, yes, she and Gu Zumo for so many years, I have been helping the orphans as much as possible. There are already more than a dozen orphanages invested by them.

  "Why didn't I think, brother, your idea is good, we really can't let the hero shed blood and tears."

  Zhuo Hongrui: "..." He just suddenly came up with such an idea, but he didn't expect to be caught by his younger sister. In this way, I suddenly felt that the meaning of this matter was different.

  Next, the two brothers had a good discussion, and went back to have a family meeting. Unexpectedly, even the old lady Zhuo raised his hands in favor. He felt that the foundation was well established, and they strongly demanded that Zhuo also participate in it.

  After talking about the business, Zhuo Yiyi talked about Tao Yan's situation with Zhuo Lao Niang again, she had expected it, Zhuo Lao Niang was definitely in favor of this matter.

  "A kind-hearted person can't do evil to anyone. That girl is good. Mom agrees to this matter." Zhuo Lao Niang quickly exhorted, "It's rare that your second brother doesn't object. , I don't want to see Zheng Hua's triumphant look. "

  Because I said before I left, I will send Zhuo Xiao to his grandmother's house when he comes back.

  So they called the Lin family the next day they came back, and after a while, Zheng Hua came over with the invitation card as if he couldn't wait for them to send it.