1471-1480

Chapter 1471 had expected it

  It was not that they could not afford it. In fact, those who were stripped of their hats paid a lot of their salaries, but no one thought about using that money to buy a house for their own family.

  As for buying a car, I don't even dare to even think about it. It is a luxury to be able to ride a car once. Who would have thought that one day, one's own family can also buy it, ah, no, it's to buy a car.

  So Gu Zumo's car has become a rare thing in this alley. If anyone has an urgent matter, he will come to the door and ask him to help send the elderly to the hospital, or send pregnant women, or even marry a wife. , Will also ask for a door-to-door.

  After Shen Yiyi also lived in, after learning about these things, he realized why Mr. Mo didn't like living in places with dense neighbours. There must be many neighbours, so there are many things. There are really a lot of people who come to ask for a car.

  The next day Shen Yiyi and Gu Zumo went to pay the money together, and then the ruins became her Shen Yiyi's, because her name was written.

  When Hoth heard that they didn't want to build a house for the time being, the land was left there first, knowing that it was Shen Yiyi's idea, but he didn't even inquire about it.

  Their reason is that they have no money. They have saved money for a few years and are considering building a house. He has no money to lend to them, so what else is there to ask.

  After finishing the formalities, Gu Zumo took Shen Yiyi to look at the yard again, and met the old man who looked at the yard.

  There was nothing left in the yard, and finally there was some valuable broken logs left, which were all pulled away after the house was sold.

  Knowing that the old man had stayed from the original garment factory, Shen Yiyi explained to him that he would not use it tomorrow, and the old man left.

  Some ancient buildings can still be seen here, but it is a pity that the damage is too serious, and no wall is complete.

  "Lock it, I estimate that in the next three years, it can only be left here." Shen Yiyi said.

  "Well, I just looked at it. The iron gate is still intact, and the lock we brought is the one we brought." Gu Zumo said as he walked into the car and turned out a new lock.

  She just looked carefully, and there is a pile of broken houses left here, and a large garbage pile. Even the wood that can burn has been picked up.

  After these years of baptism, such ruined cities will not be uncommon, and no one will be worried about it anymore.

  People in the city don't have to build their own houses. It's useless to steal these bricks and tiles back. If they are placed in the countryside, if they know that this place has become a personal property and there is no one to guard it, it will be emptied for you in a few days. No bricks are left to you.

  With such a big harvest in the first day, Shen Yiyi got into the car happily. It was just noon, and asked Gu Zumo that it was okay, and the two went straight to the steel plant.

  After chatting on the road, Gu Zumo revealed some of Shen Erzhu's situation when he first arrived in Kyoto, and how he and Shen Sizhu were supporting the second brother.

  She is not an unworldly little girl. Actually, Shen Yiyi had already thought of these things without Gu Zumo's words.

  Since ancient times, the people living in the imperial city roots have thought that they are superior to others, even if they live no better than outsiders, they are still arrogant in their bones, and still look down on you outsiders.

  As the times change and develop faster and faster, the xenophobia of the people in cities will only become more and more serious.

  That's why she would rather stay in her hometown to develop, and she wouldn't want to run here to get stunned like those classmates.

Chapter 1472 Rich Adopted Daughter 

It's just that there is reincarnation in the way of heaven. I didn't expect that one day, she would appear here as such, and she would definitely be the first person to become surplus.

  Humph, dare to look down on her second brother.

  At the steel plant, Shen Erzhu, who was about to take his lunch box to the cafeteria, heard someone calling him, saying that someone was looking for him outside, thinking that the person was Lin Lanying.

  Last night, the couple had a quarrel because of the child. The reason was that he wanted Xiao Qiu to wash the clothes by himself. He didn't know how to do anything when he was old, so he threw the dirty clothes off to the aunt at home.

  But Lin Lanying was accustomed to the child, saying that there is an aunt at home, so she should do these things.

  Shen Erzhu knew that Lin Lanying loved Xiao Qiu and treated Xiao Qiu as a girl, but she was a teenage girl, and she couldn't do anything on her own. How could this be possible.

  The little girl was so spoiled back then, and the whole family was used to it. When she was six or seven years old, she was already able to go out to dig wild vegetables with her basket on her back.

  When I was a teenager, I was digging wild vegetables, picking firewood, and cooking. There was no idle time for a day.

  Children from their families must be honest and industrious. Before he came to Kyoto, his father and mother told him thousands of times, because he was afraid that he would forget his roots when he came here.

  Now that Lin Lanying raised Xiao Qiu, he couldn't hold his shoulders, and couldn't even wash his own clothes. Shen Erzhu was really anxious this time.

  Then he said a sentence that he didn't want the two children to follow her Lin Lanying, who would be as lazy as her in the future, and this sentence stabbed the hornet's nest.

  Last night, Lin Lanying cried and made noises and said that she was going to divorce him. At that time, the two children were frightened, especially Xiao Qiu. The parents quarreled because of her. If she really got divorced, what would she do?

  Xiaoqiu is ten years old and understands everything. She knew that she was not born by her current mother, and she also knew that she was able to live in the city with her current grandma's family.

  For this reason, several children from the uncle's family often scolded her behind her back for dragging oil bottles. Fortunately, the current mother treats her well and buys her new clothes and good food.

  The little girl knew very well that if her parents were divorced, she and her father would definitely move out.

  Then Xiao Qiu hurried downstairs to ask for help from her grandfather and grandmother. This allowed the family war to calm down.

  Living upstairs and downstairs, Zheng Hua actually heard the movement early. The girl cried so loudly, and the old couple was not deaf, so maybe they couldn't hear it.

  At first, Zheng Hua wanted to go up and see the situation, and then when he heard the reason for the quarrel between the two, she secretly backed away.

  Not to mention that Xiao Qiu was a girl whom Shen Erzhu brought from the country. She wasn't the child of their Lin family. She didn't approve of being so old, and she didn't know how to do anything.

  Living the days of getting dressed and reaching out for food to open your mouth. This is not to hurt the child, it is to harm the child.

  It's not that she had never talked to her girl about this matter, but her stupid girl said that Xiaoqiu had a pitiful life before, and now she has the conditions to let her enjoy the blessing, and the conditions to make her a lady, why let her children Do what the servants are supposed to do.

  At this moment, Zheng Hua deeply realized that his education of girls had failed, and it was a failure.

  She didn't teach her daughter well, she turned her into a lazy asshole in others' mouths, and now she wants to turn Xiao Qiu into her.

  And seeing this, the girl's goal has been achieved. Xiao Qiu now puts her schoolbag on the sofa after school, and even on the way upstairs, she has to help her carry her schoolbag.