1761-1770

Chapter 1761 Reborn

  Zhuo Hongrui holding a roll of drawings in one hand and a briefcase in the other, walked into the company, went directly to the second floor, and entered his office.

  Wu Xiaofen stared at Zhuo Hongrui and walked into the deputy general office, and then the secretary assigned to him followed in. It was confirmed that this person was Vice President Zhuo, and Wu Xiaofen clenched her fists excitedly.

  She didn't expect Vice President Zhuo to be so good-looking and tall enough. Such a rich and handsome man, I really don't know why his wife wants to divorce him?

  It's her... she definitely wouldn't do such a stupid thing.

  Zhuo Hongrui does not take classes, and only occasionally visits the company. Today he asked the teacher of the design institute to help draw the drawings he designed. When he came back, he sent the drawings and also met his secretary .

  When I heard that the young man graduated from high school, but failed to enter the university after two years of failure, Zhuo Hongrui felt a little sympathetic to him.

  He must have worked hard back then, but he still felt that luck had the advantage.

  Because the number of people who signed up for the first time was small, and most of them were not ready, this made him, a junior high school graduate, a big deal.

  "Then will you continue to take the test in the future?" Zhuo Hongrui asked.

  "I won't take the exam. If you don't think I have a low level of education, I will always be your secretary." Wu Chunbo is also a talkative and hurriedly replied.

  "Graduating from high school is not low, but if you have the opportunity, it is better to take a diploma."

  Zhuo Hongrui now knows what more reading can bring to himself, so he kindly guided: "You can apply for an evening school first, and study like this. Work will not be delayed."

  "Thank you, Vice President Zhuo, then I will ask about night school after work." The job was decent and the treatment was good, and Secretary Wu hurriedly agreed to the matter.

  Since he was with the fourth child, he was appointed as a vice president. When everyone met, he was called by Vice President Zhuo. Comrade Zhuo Hongrui is also used to it.

  "Okay, I'm not very busy here at ordinary times, that is, when I am inconvenient to come over, you may need to run around."

  He hasn't graduated yet, and most of the time, he still stays in school.

  Zhuo Hongrui said, thinking of something, and then asked, "Can you drive?"

  Secretary Wu's heart trembled suddenly, isn't it what she thought?

  But when I thought that Vice President Zhuo's car was new, and I had never touched a car before, I shook my head and replied decisively, "No.

  " Take a driver's license." After Zhuo Hongrui finished speaking, he added, "The money company will give you money."

  To be a secretary for him, the car must be able to drive, otherwise the school construction company will be in the opposite direction. , Riding a bicycle is definitely not possible.

  Men likes to drive, but they have never dared to think about it before.

  Secretary Wu almost laughed out of excitement, and then when he thought of Mr. Zhuo's request to their two secretaries, he hurriedly restrained his excitement and replied: "Yes, please rest assured, Mr. Zhuo, I will learn to drive as soon as possible. "

  Well, yes, the secretary that the little girl found for herself is not bad, at least she can hold her breath.

  Zhuo Hongrui was talking to Wu Chunbo, while scanning his resume.

  The young man is only twenty-two years old, and he should be in high school after school resumes.

  In Zhuo Hongrui's eyes, the foundation of this group of high school students is still good, and should be better than the one who graduated in more than six years.

Chapter 1762 The courage of a man 

The knock on the door at this moment interrupted the conversation between the two. Zhuo Hongrui said, please come in, seeing that it was a young woman who came in, he couldn't help frowning. It was no one else who came in, but Wu Xiaofen with tea.

  He should have done the pouring tea to the leader, and Secretary Wu was also puzzled at why his own family wanted to rob him of his job.

  "Sister Wu , let me come." Secretary Wu said, going over to pick up the tea, but Wu Xiaofen avoided it.

  "I heard that Vice President Zhuo has come to the company. Those of us who are new to the company have not met Vice President Zhuo. Didn't I want to come here to have a familiar face." Wu Xiaofen usually gives everyone a very good impression. Gentle, no quarrel, a very regular person, and he is also very diligent.

  Secretary Wu didn't think much about it, only that she was diligent, maybe she was really familiar with her, and she wasn't blocking her.

  Zhuo Hongrui saw that his secretary hadn't stopped the woman who had come to offer her courtesy. He was just a little bit satisfied with his satisfaction.

  In the past two years, too many women have actively posted, especially after he drove in the car, it was really annoying.

  So when Wu Xiaofen walked in and smiled at him, Zhuo Hongrui knew what this woman was thinking.

  "Vice President Zhuo, my name is Wu Xiaofen . I am newly recruited by our company. I am now working in the logistics department, mainly managing..." Wu Xiaofen talked with Balabala for a long time. Zhuo Hongrui didn't even look at her, but sorted it out. He seemed to be listening to the blueprint in his hand and nodded.

  Then finally when Wu Xiaofen finished speaking, he suddenly raised his head, looked at Secretary Wu, and asked: "Secretary Wu, what is your relationship with this Comrade Wu Xiaofen?"

  "...?" Secretary Wu with a dumb face, they can Does it matter? They seem to be okay, right?

  Secretary Wu didn't react, but Wu Xiaofen misunderstood Zhuo Hongrui's meaning, and hurriedly said, "Vice President Zhuo, I, I'm still single, and I don't have a partner yet."

  He asked this because both of them had last names. Wu.

  Wu's surname is not a common surname among the surnames of the people. Before, there was only one person with the surname Wu from their company, and they recruited two at this time. Zhuo Hongrui really thought there was any relationship between the two.

  Secretary Wu also reacted at this time, and hurriedly said, "I was recruited on the same day as Sister Wu. We didn't know each other before." With this reaction, there will be some exercise in the future, Zhuo Hongrui sighed secretly. Fortunately, the guy is still young, so let's take a look first.

  "Since the two of you are just colleagues, it shouldn't be a big job to spend water, so you won't need someone to help you in the future."

  Zhuo Hongrui gave Secretary Wu a heavy look after saying this.

  Now Secretary Wu still doesn't understand. Vice President Zhuo is dissatisfied with Wu Xiaofen's unauthorized entry into his office.

  The main thing is that you can come in as soon as you come in, and you can leave your tea, and squintly said to Vice President Zhuo that you are still single and have no target.

  This, this is too obvious, too shameless.

  When we met on the first day, Vice President Zhuo was disappointed in him, and Secretary Wu felt uncomfortable.

  This job pays a high salary, and it pays to solve the dormitory, and there is no need to do physical work, and there is a chance to learn to drive.

  Secretary Wu was very satisfied with her job before, but after meeting with Vice President Zhuo, he was definitely more satisfied.

  Therefore, Secretary Wu is very angry with Wu Xiaofen now. The good impression he had before has disappeared in an instant.