1621-1630

Chapter 1621 Space Changes 

The two brothers of the Shen family, including Lin Lanxin, always thought that the East Wing was Gu Zumo's laboratory, so for so long, no one had asked why the East Wing had been locked and the door was blocked so tightly.

  In fact, just because of the tight occlusion, a few people have never suspected that there will be anything else here.

  In particular, Shen Sizhu, who has been working in the research institute for so long, knows how much those researchers think about doing research.

  In a place like the research room, no one is allowed to step into it except for one's own hand.

  Today, Lin Xueci didn't even ask, she went to pull the window of the east wing, which would destroy Xiaomo's research results...

  Shen Sizhu felt that he couldn't even think of the consequences, so seeing that Gu Zumo hadn't come out, she didn't know why. Are you busy with work, or are you really pissed off by that stupid Lin Xueci?

  He wanted to go in and apologize to his brother-in-law, but because he was afraid of disturbing him, he could only look at his little sister faintly.

  "Xiao Wu, please explain this to Xiao Mo and tell him that we won't let Lin Xueci come again in the future."

  "It's okay, you don't have to think about it, go back and rest quickly."

  "Okay, then we Let's go first." Lin Lanxin also faintly replied. The two of them hugged Shen Xing, Shen Sizhu hugged Shen Jun, and there was also Shen Hao by their side. A family of five can tell from their backs. They are all very much tonight. Unhappy.

  Everyone is gone, and suddenly quiet down, she is still a little uncomfortable.

  Shen Yiyi turned his head and glanced at Gu Zumo's house. This guy just slammed the door and closed the curtains when he entered.

  If it weren't for the light in the room, she would really think he was asleep.

  There are electric fans in her and Gu Zumo's rooms, but there is no natural wind outside in the room.

  Shen Yiyi moved a stool under the window on his side. After sitting down, he remembered the space that hadn't been cleaned for a long time, so he thought of entering the space and began to return to her treasures.

  Her treasures here have gold and silver jewelry, antique calligraphy and painting, and many precious books.

  She puts all these things in categories now, and if there are new things, just throw them in, and they know where to go.

  Shen Yiyi was like facing a big screen, admiring the treasures inside, and comparing his own with those belonging to the literary family. Haha, it must be incomparable.

  The reason why her space is getting bigger and bigger must have something to do with how much things she collects.

  But the space doesn't know, she knows, most of the treasures in it belong to the Wen family, but the wealth that the ancestors of the Wen family has accumulated for several lifetimes can be compared to her.

  The Wen family's affairs are more complicated. After all, there are still many people who are staring at the Wen family. That's why the little Mo master used all kinds of methods to let the Wen family completely take off the big hat.

  I heard that Wen Lingyun and Wen Susu were about to return from the Northwest.

  And Wen Huihui, who conspired with her grandfather, did not know whether she wanted to calculate the property of the Wen family or to protect the property of the literary family. I heard that she also returned to the city.

  There are also Wen Lingxiao and Wen Xiaopeng. There are only a few of the Wen family's current generations left. Surely they all have a share of these properties, right?

  I don't know what Gu Zumo planned, these things are to be handed over to him when Wen Lingyun comes back? Or should I not mention this for now?

  However, based on her knowledge of Gu Zumo, he would definitely not swallow these things alone.

  Although no one would know about Monopoly, after all, Wen Lingyun's wealth, even Wen Lingyun, had only heard that the ancestors might have left something behind.

Chapter 1622 Rich Wife's Daily Life

  But where those things are hidden, whether they are really there, they don't know at all.

  So if there is a day when these things come out, does she have to put these treasures back in place, or move them back somewhere?

  And what role does He Dashan play in the Wen family?

  She has been so busy these six months that she has forgotten to inquire about these things with Gu Zumo.

  When Wen Jia takes all these things out, will her space become smaller?

  This thing is just like a house. It must be very exciting to see you move from a house of 20 square meters to a house of 100 square meters.

  But if you move from a spacious and bright hall of 100 square meters to 20 square meters, it will definitely be uncomfortable.

  So, should she take all those things in the East Wing now?

  In this way, when Wen Jia takes everything away, she won't change too much here.

  In fact, there are these jewellery, antique calligraphy and paintings, plus those old gold bars, gold bricks, and those precious books, stamps...

  Oh my god, Shen Yiyi just thought of calculating his wealth, and was a little surprised. .

  This, this, even if they don't do anything from now on, it will be enough for them to live for a few lifetimes?

  You can't be too greedy. It seems that she hasn't collected anything in the past six months.

  On the side of Master Xiao Mo, she also had to remind her that if you don't do it, don't drag things back, as much as you want, and what kind of bicycle you want.

  Shen Yiyi thought of this beautifully, and stretched out his hand to make a magical movement. With a move of his finger, a green bracelet appeared in his hand.

  In a few days, Lin Shuguang and Wang Xuemei got married. She felt that she should send a gift on behalf of the Shen family. She found this bracelet from the jewelry left by her grandmother.

  Shen Yiyi was holding the bracelet and was about to put it on, when he heard the voice of Master Xiao Mo from behind him: "This bracelet is not suitable for you. I think it looks better if you wear a white one."

  "Hey, Master Xiao Mo is out. Shen Yiyi stood up with a smile, "Wait, I'll cut a watermelon for you, it's sweet."

  Soon, Shen Yiyi walked back with a plate of watermelon, and then remembered to explain that he took out this bracelet. The intention.

  Lin Shuguang and Wang Xuemei are going to get married. They must be going. Gu Zumo took a bite of the watermelon, then raised his head and asked, "Then, should I give something to me?" For this set, Master Xiao Mo is true. I don't understand. Fortunately, in these years of human relations, the master sister first helped him, and now the little daughter-in-law is here, he doesn't even need to understand.

  "I think it's best for us to give Lin Shuguang in your name, but this gift is really not a good choice. If it is heavy, it is suspected of bribery. If it is light, it is obvious that we don't take it seriously."

  "So troublesome? "The little Mo master pouted his lips in disdain," Then don't give it away, lest it hurt your brain."

  Seeing that the little Mo master was serious, Shen Yiyi laughed at him.

  "Just in order not to worry, we will only take two mouths, eat and drink, get up and go?"

  Gu Zumo: "..." It seems that it is not very good.

  "Okay, don't worry about this matter. Anyway, people who get married nowadays are easy to give gifts. It's either a bed sheet or a pot or an enamel basin. I will take care of it then."

  Nowadays people get married and give gifts. Simple?

  Why does he feel that there is something wrong with the little daughter-in-law's words.

  "Then you don't know what you get when you get married now?"