1751-1760

Chapter 1751 I didn't expect

  "Haha, whose name did your family write?" Of course, Hoth knew what Zhuo Yiyi meant, and asked with a laugh.

  "Our family...Of course, my name is written." It was also at this time that Zhuo Yiyi discovered that all the property of their family was in her name.

  Zhuo Yiyi glanced at Little Mo not ashamedly, what, she didn't mean it, she just got used to signing.

  For example, for the house she bought this time, she signed her name without even asking Little Mo. Gu Zumo looked up very proudly, and said confidently:

  "Who can't write about it, the wife is mine, and the things under her name can still belong to others."

  Hoth: "Then if you are like this Say, our wife is not someone else's, so let's write her name."

  Zhuo Yiyi: I'll take it. It would be nice if there are more stupid men like this.!

  They are busy building up the factory here, and Wen Nianzu and Chen Mo have also arrived at the border village at this moment.

  It hasn't been here for more than 20 years, and it is no longer what it was 20 years ago.

  The big stockade of the year has now been divided into three small stockades, and they have also been given new names.

  The two didn't rush to say who they were, who they came to look for.

  Instead, I visited the village all the way, while buying many local specialties from the villagers, and at the same time inquiring about some of the things that happened in the past two decades with the villagers.

  After all, it has been more than two decades. They left two small stockades and found that some of the old people of the year were no longer there.

  Fortunately, some tens of years old men still know some of the people they inquired about.

  Then they led them to the older old men in the stockade, so that they could find out the truth.

  There are no idlers in the stockade. Although some of the old people are the oldest in the stockade, they are not like the old men and old ladies in the village outside. They sit under a big tree for a day.

  Several elderly people were doing the work at hand, while telling them some things that had happened over the years.

  When I heard that the old village owner had passed away ten years ago, and then as soon as he died, Yaqi married a young man in the village, Chen Mo and Wen Nianzu were shocked.

  Married?

  Chen Mo looked at Wen Nianzu speechlessly.

  No wonder that vow didn't work for their son. It was not their son who betrayed the vow first, but the girl Yaqi.

  And the hand she kept back then was exactly what she meant. If Princess Kia grows up and has someone she likes better, this marriage can be set aside.

  So the current situation is that their son and Princess Yaqi's baby relationship has been automatically lifted.

  "The deceased has gone, and Princess Yaqi is married again. Let's not disturb them." Wen Nianzu looked at his wife and said.

  Chen Mo nodded, but thought of something, and said:

  "We should still go to Zhuxiang and talk to the old village master about this matter. Also, you forgot that we left a token in Yaqi's hands. Inside?"

  He really forgot, but it was a jade pendant with the eight characters of his son's birthday, and he really had to get it back.

  So accompanied by Kang Dali and others, they found a fellow local to help lead the way. They wanted to put the incense on the old village owner first, and then went to find Yaqi to get the piece of jade back.

  Back then, the couple survived and escaped smoothly. Thanks to the old village master's help in covering up, he helped send them out.

Chapter 1752 The old man has so much money

  The grace of saving the people is greater than the sky. The couple are really grateful to the old village master.

  Now the children of the two families have someone they like, and their vows have also been lifted. They can only buy some fruit and put a stick of incense to show their wishes.

  When several people were about to leave, they unexpectedly ran into Yaqi and her husband.

  The little girl was only over two years old back then. She definitely has no memory, but the girl recognized them at a glance and asked: "Are you Uncle Wen and Aunt Chen?"

  "Are you Yaqi?" No need to ask, but Chen Mo still asked.

  Yaqi nodded, and then replied: "I heard the villagers say that some outsiders came to visit my dad, and somehow, I thought it was you." The little girl had a round baby face back then. Twenty years have passed, and the girl has not changed much, she still has a very pleasing round face.

  Chen Mo had a good impression of Yaqi, and then looked at the man in national costume standing next to her. The young man was also very good-looking, with thick eyebrows and big eyes. He was not short and looked good with Yaqi.

  When the two came over, they kept holding hands. They have been married for so many years and still have such a good relationship. It's no wonder that Aki will betray the oath.

  Yaqi didn't even use Chen Mo to speak. When they met, she quickly took out the jade pendant from her purse and handed it over, "Aunt Chen, give this back to you. I was young and ignorant back then. I hope you can forgive me."

  "You speak Mandarin ." That's great." Chen Mo took the Yupei, first complimented Yaqi, and then said: "You don't have to have any psychological burden. I said that if you grow up and have someone you like, then the vow will be Void."

  "My father told me this before he died, so I and Amu got married quickly, so that they won't hurt your son."

  Yes, the original vow was only binding their man.

  So when they heard that their son was about to get married, they would come back in such a hurry to stop him.

  Fortunately, this can be regarded as a joy to everyone. Both children have someone they like, and no one has been hurt by this incident.

  When everyone was walking down the mountain, Chen Mo thought about it and told the truth with Yaqi, "In fact, our son is also married, and he loves his wife very much."

  "Really?" Yaqi heard it, immediately. He jumped up happily, and then quickly turned around and pulled his lover, "Amu, you heard, we didn't do anything wrong."

  Although Amu just gave a hmm, he seemed very excited. Fortunately, I told the truth, otherwise these two children would definitely be burdened.

  The family stayed here not long, or because the mountain road is not easy to walk, most of the time was wasted on the road. Unexpectedly, this matter was solved so easily, and Yu Pei was also taken back.

  When several people returned to the town, Wen Nianzu quickly called his son to talk about the situation here.

  Although Gu Zumo, who originally didn't believe in what he promised, didn't take this matter to heart, he was still in a good mood after hearing the result.

  Such a few people rested in the small town for another day, and they mailed some of the mountain products they bought to their son, and then rushed to Chen Mo's hometown the next day.

  At the moment, Kyoto is not as leisurely as a few of them.

  Their sister is too daring to do it, so much money is thrown out after throwing it away?

  When Zhuo Old Siyi heard the news, he immediately stared at the gold star, feeling that all the pieces of unity were floating in front of him.