1491-1500

Chapter 1491 Holds the big move

  Actually, a few brothers in her family, except for her eldest brother, who is not a shrewd person in other people's mouths.

  Shen Erzhu, who trusted her little sister so much, never suspected that she would lie to him. The little girl said that they were descendants of the Zhuo family, and that was definitely it.

  The younger sister said that if he was allowed to enter the university, then this path must be right.

  The little girl said that he could pass the exam as long as he studied hard, and that was sure... well, he had to work hard to pass the exam.

  Then from this day on, Gu Zumo discovered his second eldest brother-in-law, that is, he just came to eat, holding a book in his hand.

  Now that the university has not resumed classes, it is actually very easy to find a teacher to make up classes in private, not to mention the benefits they have given him.

  But at this time, there is no teacher coming to serve you. Those are the old ideas of the old society, and they will hire tutors for the children.

  Shen Yiyi listened to the thoughts of those teachers, and just wanted to hesitate to know that in a few decades, the so-called outdated thoughts, as long as they can afford to pay, are still very popular.

  But now, they naturally have to respect each other's ideas, so they can only let her second brother visit the teacher's home to study.

  Moreover, the labor fees for teachers cannot be paid directly. Instead, the money must be changed into things, such as food, fish, malted milk, white sugar, brown sugar and other supplements.

  The teachers were all found by Gu Zumo's senior sister Wu Meilan, and then they gave gifts to the teachers' homes. Shen Yiyi also prepared a copy for Wu Meilan.

  Wu Meilan naturally wouldn't be polite with them, especially her little junior brother, huh, whoever has a few senior brothers, he is the best.

  The younger sister and brother-in-law have done so much for themselves, and Shen Erzhu's eyes have stimulated the fighting spirit.

  Fortunately, although Shen Erzhu's foundation is not good, he is smart enough and earnestly learns, so several teachers like this kind of students.

  Yes, Shen Yiyi asked Gu Zumo to find more than one teacher for her second brother, including English, who were secretly studying.

  During this period, the problem of Xiaoqiu's transfer was solved, and the piano teacher was also found, and the piano was naturally brought back.

  She has never been in contact with this thing in two lifetimes. Shen Yiyi naturally doesn't understand piano, but she can't hold back that she has a cheat device that no one has. So when she took a photo of her piano and sent it to the space, it would soon be there. The answer.

  Then Shen Yiyi looked at his piano again, and what appeared in his eyes was not a simple piano. This, this is simply a golden mountain.

  Time passed by everybody in an orderly and orderly manner, and half a month passed in a flash.

  These days there is no news from the Lin family, and Shen Yiyi gets busy, almost forgetting the family.

  If it weren't for her second brother occasionally chanting a few words when he thinks of his fat son, then every time her second brother only mentions the child, it's like a chicken blood. Shen Yiyi feels distressed and gratified.

  Because Shen Erzhu now knows better than anyone else that if his father does not stand up, he might really lose his son in the future.

  The son-in-law moved away. It stands to reason that if the Lin family still wants their family to be well, they should take the initiative to send the girl here?

  But not only did they not send people over, nor did they ask her brother and Lin Lanying to go through the divorce procedures?

  The Lin family is so abnormal, wouldn't it be a big move?

  She couldn't discuss everything with Gu Zumo, but she was afraid that she wouldn't be able to turn her head to the Lin family, so Shen Yiyi puffed up the matter with her third and fourth brothers.

Chapter 1492 The fourth brother and his family are here.

  Then Shen Sizhu heard that his second brother was so suffocated in the Lin family, what are you waiting for? Anyway, their family will come over sooner or later.

  Shen Yiyi didn't expect the fourth brother to be so courageous that he would quit his job if he quit his job.

  Looking at this family, carrying one on his back, holding one, and leading one, Shen Yiyi felt that these days are on the go.

  "Fourth brother, fourth sister-in- law, welcome your family to Beijing."