1571-1580

Chapter 1571 She's Too Difficult.

  Grey shirt, blue pants, and short hair with ears and ears combed intact. In this case, I don't have a few black hairpins.

  This is the most capable dressing of professional women in this era. Of course, those who can dress like this must be middle-aged women.

  Like those young people, they can already see the signs of fashion, especially this year, the color of clothes on the street has obviously increased a lot.

  Shen Yiyi came in a car, and the door guard could see it naturally. Then she got out of the car and said to look for the main leader in charge of logistics.

  The guard didn't dare to stop, not only put the person in directly, but also pointed out which building and which room.

  The deputy factory manager Jiang was a simple person at first sight, so Shen Yiyi didn't go around the corner, and just came in and said what he came for.

  "There is such a thing." The deputy director Jiang didn't seem to know Wang Xiaohong. After Shen Yiyi finished speaking, she dialed out, and after a while, a middle-aged uncle came in.

  This middle-aged uncle is exactly the section chief of the department of Wang Xiaohong and Lin Lanying.

  As soon as Section Chief Li came in, Deputy Factory Manager Jiang adopted an inquisitive attitude. He first criticized him for failing to manage the people under his hands, and then asked Shen Yiyi to repeat what Wang Xiaohong had done to Section Chief Li.

  Gu Zumo is a national key protected talent. Naturally, Shen Yiyi would not go anywhere and talk about this matter. Even in today's situation, she did not intend to reveal the identity of Master Xiao Mo.

  Others don't know, but Shen Yiyi knows that for talents like Gu Zumo, there will definitely be many countries that want to fight for the past.

  Especially after a few years, once the door is opened, many hunters will naturally come in. They are like hungry foragers. If they can't catch alive, they will find a way to kill you.

  Therefore, during the recent period, Shen Yiyi has always had an idea, wanting Xiao Mo Ye to withdraw from the research institute, or it seems that others are no longer in the research institute.

  Now that Master Xiao Mo has extraordinary abilities, there are still a few people, and the identities of those people are at the level of Lin Shuguang.

  People at that level, the honor of the family has long surpassed them personally, and naturally they will not do anything detrimental to Master Xiao Mo.

  But Master Xiao Mo, a researcher, has so many people around him to protect him, which in itself is an unusual thing.

  So Master Xiao Mo clearly had to withdraw, and then find a suitable identity as a cover. After that, he was willing to do research, so he could do it secretly.

  Actually, Shen Yiyi could think of this matter, and Master Xiao Mo himself and the leaders above had already thought of it.

  It's just that the matter hasn't been finalized yet, so Gu Zumo didn't tell Shen Yiyi that he might change his job.

  Therefore, when Shen Yiyi came this time, he could only take out the identity of Gu Zumo's fiancée, telling his grievances and Wang Xiaohong's shameless arrogant attitude.

  Wang Xiaohong is usually able to pretend in the unit, so Section Chief Li was also a little frightened, but then he reacted and said with a loud voice:

  "Wang Xiaohong has been talking about her target during this time, and also said what her target is. researcher, is that you will not say that object, right? "

  Shen Yiyi nodded his head with a wry smile," it is estimated that such a thing, I also know that today, before she went to my target unit to find him several times. " "that Is your target..."

  Section Chief Li wants to say whether your target has already empathized with Wang Xiaohong. Otherwise, how dare she go to the work unit and home again.

Chapter 1572 After Drinking,

  But when he looked at Shen Yiyi's appearance, Section Chief Li felt that as long as the man was not blind, he would not have done such a thing.

  If Section Chief Li didn't say anything, Shen Yiyi didn't use his brain to guess what he was thinking in his heart. It seems that she has to talk about it well today.

  Otherwise, Wang Xiaohong is so shameless, but there is no way to spread rumors that Gu Zumo is her target, and there will be people who believe her if you don't know, and the impact on Xiao Mo will not be small.

  "Then call Lin Lanying and Wang Xiaohong together, you two will understand what's going on." Shen Yiyi said with a cold face.

  "Why is there anything about Lin Lanying here?" Deputy Director Jiang was obviously unhappy when he heard that Lin Lanying was called together.

  Shen Yiyi chuckled and said, "Lin Lanying is my predecessor's second sister-in-law. Because she and my second brother divorced, she may have some opinions on me, and that's why so many things have happened."

  "This..." Jiang Deputy Factory The relationship between Shen and the Lin family, especially the relationship with Zheng Hua, is not so good, "Comrade Shen Yiyi, is there any misunderstanding here? I think Comrade Lin Lanying should not be so confused."

  "Well, then you are. Calling both of them, I don't know if she is confused."

  Seeing that the deputy director Jiang is protecting Lin Lanying, Shen Yiyi bit this time even more and wants to call both of them together.

  This kind of thing won't be suppressed here, and with this girl's fierce energy, she will definitely make troubles with Director Hu.

  Deputy Director Jiang hesitated again and again before winking at Chief Li, "Then Chief Li, go call them both."

  Every time Wang Xiaohong goes to see Gu Zumo, it is at noon or after work in the evening. .

  So this will go to the office to find someone, and it must be accurate.

  Deputy Factory Manager Jiang was careful to protect these two people. Section Chief Li was not so kind. Especially Lin Lanying, since she came to her, he relied on being the Lin family and had a good relationship with Deputy Factory Director Jiang, just like no one would dare to provoke her.

  Allocating work depends on the face of the subordinates. As a middle-level leader, if there is such a person under his hand, he will be very aggrieved.

  That's why Chief Li looked like a nice guy, but he had already suffocated Lin Lanying in his heart. Hehe, it's a lively watch now.

  Section Chief Li didn't say what Deputy Factory Manager Jiang was looking for. Lin Lanying definitely didn't know anything. Wang Xiaohong felt a little guilty when he saw Section Chief Li always smiling at herself.

  Don't Gu Zumo report to Deputy Factory Manager Jiang, right?

  If that were the case, would she be expelled?

  "Sister Lan Ying, I, I may be in serious trouble." Wang Xiaohong took advantage of Section Chief Li's carelessness, and secretly grabbed Lin Lanying, and whispered in her ear.

  Look at the Wang Xiaohong Lin Lanying frown look, puzzled and asked: "? I told you to get into trouble doing,"

  Wang Xiaohong holding is dead and must be taken by a scapegoat, it was what she must not be carrying their own ideas, eyeball a turn , Replied:

  "It's not like you told me last time that you want to introduce Gu Zumo to me, and then I went to his house to find him today. Also, I ran into your mother outside."

  Did she say that?

  Lin Lanying paused and thought carefully, only to remember that she had indeed told Wang Xiaohong about Gu Zumo.

  She remembered that she was so angry with Shen Yiyi that she threw Lin Xiao at home and ran out to find Wang Xiaohong for a drink.