1971-1980

Chapter 1971 is very optimistic.

  Hearing the little girl say this, Zhuo Hongrui is even more embarrassed, "I am just a matter of convenience. It happens that my teachers and classmates also want to make some extra money."

  The term " earning extra money " is still Zhuo Yiyi. First of all, people actually take care of the money earned outside of work at this time, and they are very straightforward, so they are called earning rations.

  Later, Zhuo Hongrui felt that the name "Little Sister" was good, so he continued to say this, and then his classmates also said the same, which made this sentence spread.

  This is what happened to the subject, and it's here again.

  The brothers both laughed for a while, and Zhuo Yiyi said again: "From now on, the most inadequate point is that Tao Yan just graduated from high school. There is a big gap between this and you. Second brother, you have to think about it before making a decision. . " 

"it's nothing, I am really not very value this, or I will find in school. "

  think also want, in school pursuing his brother's certainly a lot of people, but he did not dare come back , Otherwise Mrs. Zhuo would definitely force him to quickly settle one.

  Since the second brother didn't care that Tao Yan never went to college, then this matter is estimated to be successful.

  "Okay, since you don't care about this, then I will find a chance to ask Tao Yan and tell me what the girl means."

  Zhuo Yiyi said this, and Zhuo Hongrui became worried again, "Look at the information you have learned, the girl It seems that I have a deep feeling for her first object, do you think she didn't plan to find it?"

  "No." Zhuo Yiyi shook his head with certainty, "As far as I know, someone gave her a year ago. She went to see the person she introduced. It seems that the other person is also because she is still raising other people's parents, so she can't understand this, because it's not relevant ." And the person who introduced Tao Yan now is because of her own. The age is also old, most of them are married once, or dead, or divorced second-married men.

  Tao Yan is still being criticized for this, but she still insists, and she will explain the situation to the other party when she meets, saying that she still needs to raise the parents of her former partner.

  Although everyone's wages have risen a bit now, prices have also risen.

  So even if Tao Yan is very familiar with this person, when she heard that she would also raise the parents of her former fiancé, no one would really like to associate with her further.

  This is not entirely a question of money. Some people are still very taboo about this matter, thinking that Tao Yan can't forget the soldier, so that he will always raise his parents.

  Zhuo Hongrui still thinks that this kind of thing is a good thing, which proves that Tao Yan is kind, and he still takes this matter seriously.

  So as soon as Zhuo Yiyi came to the company the next day, he called Tao Yan in.

  Seeing Tao Yan who seemed to have just cried, with big red eyes, Zhuo Yiyi poured her a glass of water first, and asked: "What's the matter? What's the problem at home?"

  Tao Yan shook her head. But then he nodded, "Qi Dazhuang's father disappeared a year ago, and now his mother is in poor health. His two brothers and sisters don't want to care about his mother, so he threw the old lady around. leakage of the house, I went to a New Year's time, the old lady looked really pathetic to want to take the old man can say what my parents do not agree. "

  they have children and women without support, let the little son of former The fiancée provides for the old lady, and it is impossible for any other family to agree to such a thing.

  Zhuo Yiyi also felt that Tao Yan was a little too kind, because it was easy to be bullied.

Chapter 1972 I'm hospitalized with anger,

  she is a little lucky now, thanks to not mentioning the introduction to my second brother first, otherwise, this would be a troublesome thing.

  "My parents mean, I have been delayed for so many years because of this incident. If I pick up the old lady again, I won't even want to marry out in this life."

  Tao Yan said, and couldn't help crying, "I It was the first time my mother got angry with me like this. I suddenly felt that I had failed to be a human being. I promised to take good care of his parents for Qi Dazhuang, but I was hospitalized with anger..."

  "Your mother was hospitalized?" It seems really angry.

  "Well, I was pissed off, and I am still living in the hospital." She deliberately went to the hospital to visit the old lady before going to work, and was scolded by her mother again.

  So Tao Yan cried all the way, and as soon as she came, she was called into the office by Xiao Zhuo.

  Zhuo Yiyi couldn't help but twitched his mouth for the sake of other people's mothers. "Why did you get so angry? Wouldn't you just bring the old lady back to Kyoto?"

  Tao Yan was a little embarrassed. He rubbed his hands and nodded, "Yes, I was looking at the house where the old man lived, and there was nothing to eat. The money I sent in the past was swallowed by those vampires, so I had a big fight with them, and then They said that I pretended to be a good person, and if I was really filial, I would take the old man away."

  "Then you really took the old man back to Kyoto?" Zhuo Yiyi felt that he couldn't do it.

  Tao Yan thought that Xiao Zhuo always asked her so much because she was afraid that she would affect her work. She hurriedly said, "The old lady is almost in good health now. She can cook by herself. Don't worry, I won't affect her work."

  Hong Although the sea company's benefits for employees are good, the system is also very strict. If you are late and leave early for more than three times, if you are caught, you will be expelled immediately.

  So far, there have been seven people expelled from their company because of slack work, late arrival and early departure.

  And every time a person is fired, Zhuo Yiyi will ask the Secretary Section to write it out and post it in the most eye-catching place at the door.

  So it's no wonder Tao Yan is afraid. She can earn more than 80 a month now, which is higher than the salary of other sisters and brothers in the family. Moreover, she still has to raise her ex-mother-in-law. This job cannot be lost anyway.

  Afraid that Tao Yan would think too much, Zhuo Yiyi had to pick it out clearly, and said:

  "Don't think too much, I called you today, originally I wanted to introduce you to someone, but if you are in this situation, I have to talk to the man first. And do you have any requirements? Let me consider whether I can be an introducer." When I heard that Xiao Zhuo was looking for herself to introduce her to someone, Tao Yan not only had no other girls who were shy when they heard this. , Did not show how surprised, but a little timidly asked: "Does the other party have parents?"

  Ha ha, this girl, Zhuo Yiyi nodded, "Yes, and there are two children, I wonder if you can accept it. Isn't this condition?"

  Tao Yan was happy when he heard that the other party still had two children. "Then our condition can be regarded as half a catty. Don't dislike anyone anymore."

  After speaking, he emphasized: "I actually want It's not because of my parents that I'm not in a hurry to find someone, but I'll wait for the day when the old lady is served away. But my parents are now, alas, especially my mom, this is the second time in the hospital. You ask. Ask the other person, if he doesn't care about multiple mothers on my side, I don't care if he has two children."