1141-1150

Chapter 1141 Warehouse

  "It's okay, it's not too far. It takes ten minutes to ride a bike." Shen Yiyi still replied politely.

  "That's not too far away."

  "Well, Qingshan Town is not very old ." The sister-in-law, the sister-in-law, saw a big change this time. The last time she saw her and a few sister-in-laws in the farm village, she had a look on her face. No, no hidden ones.

  If something goes wrong, there must be a demon. Why is this person holding back?

  Seeing Wang Xiaohui smiling and trying to pull herself to talk, Shen Yiyi hurriedly said that I was going to help with cooking, so she got into the kitchen.

  After all, it's already autumn. Sitting outside at this time, it will be cold in the morning and evening, and it will be too hot at noon.

  "This autumn tiger is hotter than summer. In-laws, in-laws, everyone, come in and sit down." Father Shen smiled and let two people into the house.

  In fact, everyone has been here for a long time, because when he first arrived, Father Shen was sitting in the courtyard drinking tea, Lin Shuguang also watched the small courtyard cleaned up, and sat in the courtyard to chat with Father Shen.

  It happened that the child was still asleep, and then several elders sat outside chatting, Lin Lanxin put the child in the little sister-in-law's room, and went into the kitchen to get busy.

  Gu Nan actually only entered the hospital a few minutes earlier than Shen Yiyi, so this big pot of rice and the beans stewed in that big pot must have been made by her fourth sister-in-law.

  Shen Yiyi turned around, took out the key to open the warehouse door, and when he came out again, he was carrying a piece of bacon and a few sausages.

  There is a storage cabinet for grain in the kitchen. There are several layers of grain, and there are several small bags of grain in it. There are several kinds of grain in it. Anyone who cooks can use it directly. There is no restriction on eating grain here.

  Shen Sizhu knew this, and he told his wife in the same way, so Lin Lanxin didn't regard herself as an outsider, so she took the initiative and made a big pot of two rice.

  When Shen Sizhu saw that the little girl had brought such a big piece of bacon from the barn, and his favorite sausage, he wanted to follow it up.

  But Gu Nan stopped him, "Fourth, what do you want to eat is available in some kitchens in the warehouse. Come to the kitchen to see what you want to eat."

  Shen Yiyi also smiled at the fourth brother. , And then locked the warehouse door with her backhand.

  The kitchen does have everything. Of course, in order to maintain the freshness of certain things, the bacon, salted duck eggs, eggs, and kimchi in the kitchen are all eaten at any time.

  Then when he was about to eat, Shen Yiyi would take out some new supplies from the warehouse.

  When Gu Nan was just married, Gu Nan went in and looked at this warehouse in her own house once, and then found that it was full of grain, so scared she didn't dare to go in again. He quickly returned the key the sister-in-law gave her.

  From then on, Gu Nan never entered his warehouse or let Shen Sanzhu in. Of course, Shen Sanzhu couldn't enter even if he wanted to, because Shen Yiyi and Gu Zumo didn't plan to give him the key at the beginning.

  Shen Sizhu squinted his eyes, looked at his little sister, and then at his third wife. Although he didn't say anything, he really followed into the kitchen, grabbed the cupboard, and looked at each layer.

  "Fourth, third sister-in-law is not against you. Actually, I don't have the key to my warehouse." Gu Nan was afraid that my uncle would think too much, and explained in front of my sister.

  Shen Sizhu went to see the little girl in disbelief, Shen Yiyi raised his eyebrows triumphantly, "What, don't you believe it?"

  "Well, I didn't believe it just now, I will see you like this, I believe it." Shen Sizhu snorted after speaking. , And then pointed to the bacon, "Cut more, don't pick and search."

Chapter 1142 Eavesdropping

  "Who is it, your little girl, am I the kind of picking and searching people?" Shen Yiyi also hummed.

  "If you want me to believe that you are not, then you can break a piece of the sausage." He was about to enter the warehouse just now, just wanting to see how much of this stuff is left.

  "This is pure sausages, cold food you are not afraid of a bad stomach, so I give you hot under a hot, rest assured, these are for you, wait for the next eat, rest to take you away."

  One also You can take it away, Shen Sizhu, "It's almost the same. My fourth brother has suffered a great grievance today, and he must take some good supplements."