1151-1160

Chapter 1151 Inquiry

  Since the two got engaged, Gu Zumo changed his mouth to call Mrs. Shen his mother and Mrs. Shen to his father.

  You should know that in the countryside, let alone be engaged, it means that after marriage, few people call their mothers or fathers, not to mention they are just married.

  Quite a few people heard Gu Zumo calling Shen's mother so loudly.

  Everyone envied Mrs. Shen even more when they heard it. Seeing that this son-in-law was looking for him, he was not only capable, but also so filial.

  Shen Lao Niang wanted to say goodbye and return to the provincial capital. She has never been to the provincial capital. The provincial capital is so far away, why would she go to the provincial capital.

  But when everyone looked at her with that kind of envy, when they came to their lips, they turned a corner and became, "Okay, then you are not busy another day. Take mom to the provincial capital, and the county will go around. "

  Okay, you and dad will be pulled up at that time, let's go out and get better." Of course, you have to pull up the little wife. Gu Zumo finally saw the person he wanted to see in the crowd. He looked over from a distance and blinked.

  As soon as Shen Yiyi looked at Gu Zumo's excitement, he knew that this person must have driven this way back by himself, and it seemed that he had not driven enough.

  In fact, when she saw the car, she was itchy, and she wanted to drive out for a few laps.

  But she just thought about it, even Gu Zumo couldn't tell about how she could drive, let alone others.

  In the past few months, Gu Zumo suddenly drove back a small car. The level of sensation was no less than that of someone who drove back a plane in later generations. It is estimated to be more sensational than that. After all, there will be no private jets in later generations, but at this time, Private individuals are not allowed to buy and sell cars.

  Therefore, when people understand, they know that Gu Zumo's status in the work unit is not low. You must know that such a car is still brand new. Not to mention county leaders, even if it is placed in the province, there will be no more than three people who are qualified to sit. Piece.

  Cheng Ye looked up and met Gu Zumo's gaze. The former smiled and nodded, but the latter didn't lift his eyelids, turned around and took his daughter-in-law and left.

  "Your brother-in-law is good enough." At this moment, Shen Sanzhu came over and Cheng Ye laughed and teased.

  Shen Sanzhu thought that his classmate was referring to this car, and followed him with haha, "Yes, that kid is good at it."

  "Why haven't I heard you talk about it before, then he is not our local? Mine? It means, just that car, there are only three in the compound."

  Cheng Ye meandered around, just to inquire about what Gu Zumo did.

  This question is really difficult for Shen Sanzhu to answer. At last he laughed and said half-
truth, "I really don't know this. I just asked him to keep it secret. Some time ago, my dad guessed whether he was expelled by the unit. This time I saw this car, the old man can rest assured."

  Cheng Ye met Shen Sanzhu when he was studying in the province. The two were in the same class at the time. Later, because they were able to chat, they became good friends.

  Later, Shen Sanzhu was able to become the mayor, and his classmate who served as the secretary for the second person naturally made no little effort.

  So the affection of the two buddies has become more ironic .

  Gu Zumo has seen a lot of demons and ghosts in the provincial capital during this time, so he naturally increased his vigilance for strangers who appeared in his line of sight.

  "Who is the person talking to your third brother?" Gu Zumo pulled Shen Yiyi aside, and was also inquiring about Cheng Ye.

  These people who came today, Secretary Cheng Gu Zumo had never met, so Shen Yiyi knew who he was asking without even looking.

Chapter 1152 I'm looking for someone. 

"My third brother met when he was studying in the province. This time, Gu Shu and Gu Dong went back to S city to buy sleeper tickets. And they came this time, but I came here to deliver the tickets specially."