1301-1310

Chapter 1301 was scared.

  "No, you are only sixteen years old. You are not eligible for adoption."

  "That's why I promised you to take all the children away, but you must be nice to the children, otherwise I don't agree."

  "Don't worry, our Women's Federation will also help you oversee the orphanage. They dare not treat the children badly."

  The conversation between a few people is much easier, and the children have been Standing by and listening, when I heard that Yiyi's sister was not willing to them, she couldn't send them away, and she laughed again.

  Grandpa and Grandma He originally thought they would not be in a hurry to leave, but worried that the children would change to a new environment. They did not follow and were not at ease, so they left together.

  Suddenly the lively yard was left with their family. Adults were not used to it, let alone children.

  Shen Hao was wronged and cried for a long time, and said that he would go to the orphanage with his friends.

  Fortunately, at noon, Chen Dali drove and brought all the four children of Shen Sanzhu's family. Only when Shen Hao saw the happy appearance, he stopped clamoring to go to the orphanage.

  In the evening, Gu Zumo sent a message, and Shen Yiyi snorted after a long period of anger.

  Not to mention discussing with her, Xiao Mo's domineering behavior is actually very disgusting to her.

  Gu Zumo: I know I was wrong if I didn't discuss it with you, but when the incident happened suddenly, I didn't send the children away. On He Dashan's side, I was worried that he would continue to live in the same yard with you.

  Shen Yiyi:? ?

  Gu Zumo: I was suspicious of He Dashan before, but I couldn't figure out some things. Since I asked you to say that the button was Wen Huihui by the water pool, I wanted to understand it. He Dashan is very likely to be a member of another force in the calculation of the Wen family. I even suspect that he may be the mastermind.

  I drop a mother! this news has scared Shen Yiyi for a long time without daring to move, this, if this is true, then Grandpa He, no, He Dashan also pretended to be too good.

  Shen Yiyi waited for a while before he said again: Gu Zumo, don't forget, He Dashan's relative is the eldest daughter of the Wen family, and they are also Wen Huihui's mother, and their husband and wife were killed by others, you.. Are you really sure?

  Gu Zumo: I'm sure that even He Xiumei was able to marry into the Wen family, it was He Dashan's calculation, but he may not have calculated that his daughter would be killed by another force early.

  Shen Yiyi: Then, your cousins ​​Wen Lingyun, Wen Lingxiao, Wen Susu, do they know what He Dashan's idea is?

  So far, Wen Huihui must be on her grandfather's side. By the way, there is also Wen Xiaopeng.

  But if this matter is true, He Dashan is fine enough. He pretended to be an honest man for so many years, and was driven out of the house by his brother...

  Gu Zumo: My eldest brother should not be involved. As for others, I am still investigating this matter. . But you don't need to worry too much. He Dashan is just asking for money. So far, he hasn't killed anyone.

  That is because no one has discovered him yet. She has seen how crazy the beggar is.

  This news really scared Shen Yiyi. He didn't sleep for a long time. The next day, with two big dark circles under her eyes, she got up and went to the house where He Dashan and his wife used to live.

  Shen Yiyi inspected the two rooms inside and out, and then began to clean them.

  Hmph, the old treacherous guy, regardless of whether he has harmed anyone, he is not a good person if he calculates money that does not belong to him.

Chapter 1302 Confusion 

When Lin Lanxin came over, she saw that my sister-in-law was picking up the kang, and she was shocked, "What are you doing, Xiaowu? Why are you picking up the kang?"

  "The two rooms will no longer live, I I intend to use it as a warehouse. It is useless to keep these two kangs. They still occupy space. Of course, they have to be removed."

  "Both are used as warehouses?" Lin Lanxin didn't think there was anything in their house that could be used so much. Two large warehouses.

  These two houses must have been built by the people who built this small building back then. They did not hire anyone. For these few people, the small building is enough to live, and it can be demolished.

  But these are two brick houses again, and it's a pity to demolish them.

  Yesterday people on the street deliberately told her that now there is no restriction on the size of the individual housing. They also said that as long as their home is unwilling to rent out, no one will force them to rent out the house.

  Shen Yiyi took out the two kangs in a rage, and only two empty rooms were left after tidying up, and he felt a little more comfortable.

  By the way, the lock on the door has to be replaced.

  Since the people who used to live in this courtyard were not gentlemen, she had to guard against it.

  "Sisao, where did brother go? He didnt say when come back?"

  "This.. I heard he will go far this time and might be passing Kyoto, he also want to see my dad and my second brother. I guess it will be delayed for two days, so he didn't say which day he can come back."

  "Second brother and second sister-in-law are now working as workers in big factories. Don't you envy the fourth sister-in-law? Go to work in Kyoto too? If you want, I think it's not difficult to use your father's ability."

  Lin Lanxin always feels that sister-in-law's words are a pit, if she says she has never thought about it, she must not believe it, after all, she's Dad's only daughter. If she doesn't go to Kyoto, isn't she unfilial? But if you want to go, she really doesn't want to go to Kyoto. She is not Lin Lanying. She grew up in such an environment. After returning home, she was just like a fish in water. She called their homes every three days to entice them to hurry up. Move over.

  "Little Five, you are definitely going to go after graduation, right?" Lin Lanxin asked without answering.

  "I can only say, I'll talk about it then."

  "Why do you say it then? Shen Jun's uncle is not in Kyoto. If you graduate next year, don't you have to get married?"

  Shen Yiyi looked up and said with a smile: "Why do you all have it? people think I have to graduate next year to get married? but next year, I'm also seventeen years old, I was just engaged not so long ago. "