1021-1030

Chapter 1021 Meeting an Acquaintance

  Shen Yiyi's little expression is extremely serious, making everyone around him amused, thinking that this girl is serious, really when the middle-aged woman ate something, haha...

  Gu Zumo cursed. Definitely not, the other party is a woman, and he can't beat people.

  So when Shen Yiyi finished speaking, he took out a mask from his bag and put it on Shen Yiyi, "It's too smelly, it's better to put on a point block."

  "What about me? I didn't think of wearing a mask." She had so many masks, and she also put those in Gu Zumo's shoulder bag.

  People walking in the rivers and lakes, how can there be nothing to cover their faces, Shen Yiyi reached out to his bag after speaking, actually took out a few disposable masks from the space, and handed them to several people, "Then you all wear them too. Come on, this person's mouth is so smelly, I'm really worried if there is any infectious disease."

  Shen Yiyi deliberately said this loudly, and the people around the woman hurriedly stepped aside when they heard this.

  There were even people who cooperated with them, yelling, everyone squeezed and squeezed, but don't really be infected with the stinky mouth of the woman.

  The middle-aged woman almost turned her back and pointed her finger at Shen Yiyi. Before she could swear, she listened to Gu Zumo saying: "If you dare to swear again, I will dare to throw you down. If you don't believe me, just try it. Try." The middle-aged woman wanted to say you dare, but then she shrank her neck with Gu Zumo's cold eyes, and she really held back the words she was about to scold.

  Without the noise of the middle-aged women, she wandered for a while, and Shen Yiyi tilted his head, and fell asleep leaning on Gu Zumo.

  She had the problem of sleeping in a car in her previous life, but she didn't expect it to be the same in this life. I remember the last time she came to the county, she slept all the way.

  The noisy people in the car did not affect Shen Yiyi's sleep.

  And she also had a dream. In the dream, she seemed to be driving her own broken Jetta, and she was running on the way to collect grain. In her mind, she was still calculating how to negotiate the price with those cooperators. Jin, the highest can't exceed two cents, and the highest rice white flour can't exceed four cents...

  "Shen Xiaomao, wake up, we're at the station." If it weren't for the train station, Gu Zumo couldn't bear to wake Shen Yiyi. , Can't, they won't be able to catch the last train to the provincial capital any later.

  Shen Yiyi opened his eyes in a daze, still wondering whether the rice white noodles were for four cents or four cents.

  When seeing some people in the car who hadn't gotten out of the car, and seeing the clothes they were wearing, Shen Yiyi suddenly woke up, hurriedly sat up, turned to Gu Zumo and asked, "I, did I just talk in sleep?"

  "In the car ? It's so noisy, you are talking in a dream, do you think I can hear it?"

  Gu Zumo responded, did you hear it ?

  Shen Yiyi followed Gu Zumo and got out of the car. As soon as he landed on his feet, he heard someone calling his name.

  "Shen Yiyi, it's really you." The little girl who rushed over was also fifteen or six years old, and as soon as she came, she grabbed Shen Yiyi, and then stared at Gu Zumo who was standing next to Shen Yiyi with her eyes in her eyes. The little star gleaming with excitement, "Shen Yiyi, this is your brother?"

  Although Shen Yiyi was completely awake, but the soles of her feet were still a little bit fluttering, and she was pulled by the girl and almost fell. 

Chapter 1022 The Scheming Girl 

After seeing the person who was pulling him, Shen Yiyi hurriedly pulled his arm out, turned around and squirmed secretly at Gu Zumo's side.

  This girl is her classmate, named Jin Xiaocui.

  I don't know who gave the name Jin Xiaocui to her family. The name is especially in line with her personality.

  Jin Xiaocui doesn't look at her academic performance, but she is very active in the class. She is really like a little kingfisher all day long, and she is very popular with her classmates.

  In fact, when they were studying, the relationship between the two was not very good, especially when Shen Yiyi was still from the countryside. At first, Jin Xiaocui encouraged everyone to exclude her.

  Later, Shen Yiyi finally won the praise of her classmates with her good grades. After a long time, when everyone learned that her brother was Mayor Shen, this allowed Yijin Xiaocui and the group to completely change their views of her.

  In fact, even so, the relationship between Shen Yiyi and Jin Xiaocui is still very ordinary.

  Had it not been for Gu Zumo's help, Shen Yiyi had almost fallen, and she wouldn't have given Jin Xiaocui a good face.

  "No." Didn't Jin Xiaocui ask her if Gu Zumo was her brother, Shen Yiyi answered her words, then turned around and wanted to leave.

  Jin Xiaocui didn't notice Shen Yiyi's indifference. She still followed them closely, and looked familiar, and moved towards Gu Zumo, "Hello, I am Shen Yiyi's classmate, my name is Jin Xiaocui."

  Gu Zumo I didn't even look at the hand that Jin Xiaocui stretched over, as if avoiding a snake or scorpion, after avoiding that hand, he took Shen Yiyi's hand and walked forward quickly.

  Jin Xiaocui is good at singing and dancing, looks good, and is good at dressing up.

  According to her own words, how could she be like Shen Yiyi's kind of soil buns from the countryside.

  So when she was in school, she was always sought after by male classmates. Even in society, there were such a group of young people who stayed at the school gate all day to show her courtesy.

  Therefore, after a long time, the girl became a little floating. She felt that as long as she hooked her fingers, no matter what kind of man, she would come over and give her a few compliments.

  The actual facts are also true. In the past two years, as she grows older, Jin Xiaocui has become more and more satisfied with her appearance.

  When she first saw Shen Yiyi, she still had a sense of crisis. She was afraid that she would steal the limelight from her school and that those male students would look at her with appreciation.

  Later, it was discovered that apart from studying, Shen Yiyi was studying, not to mention talking with male classmates or female classmates. Jin Xiaocui was relieved.

  She thinks Shen Yiyi is a nerd, and she thinks she is a little stupid, now that the college entrance examination is not allowed, no matter how good it is, she has to go home as soon as she graduates.

  So this woman still has to marry a good man, that is permanent happiness.

  Jin Xiaocui knew this when he first started in junior high school, and he was very good at observing which male classmate had good conditions at home, or which female classmate had a promising brother at home.

  In the past two years, as she got older, Jin Xiaocui felt that she had become more accurate in looking at men.

  That's why she could tell at a glance that the man walking with Shen Yiyi is definitely not from Qingshan Town, and even Fu'an County has never seen such a person.

  Seeing how many people didn't mean to respond to her, Jin Xiaocui not only didn't shrink back, but chased her even more closely, "Shen Yiyi, are you here to visit relatives in Fu'an County? I remember your family is in the countryside, right?"