1181-1190

Chapter 1181 Good Official

  Listening to this, if Captain Ma Song hadn't blocked it, the beam with iron nails would have fallen on her third brother's head.

  Thinking about this matter, I'm afraid, no, her third brother, the mayor, really can't be...

  With the wealth in her space, not counted the Wen family's, just her own share can also make all the family members live a wealthy life.

  It's just that the past few years have been too turbulent. She thinks that her family can survive the past few years in peace, and then when the time comes, she can rely on her brothers to come out with some capital at that time, and getting rich is definitely not a dream.

  But if something happens to the third brother at this time, let alone Shen Granny, what will happen to the third sister, she might beat herself to death.

  Shen Yiyi took a step back quietly, pulled Gu Zumo, and whispered: "Don't tell my third brother about the transfer, you can take care of it, as long as there is no risk, and it is safe."

  "Your third brother is not an idle one. , Do you think he would listen to us, find an office to sit in, and don't do anything all day?"

  Shen Yiyi shook his head a little discouraged, then it is possible that her third brother is really dedicated to the people now, she and Feng Qi in the morning Although Chen Dali's words are suspicion of boasting, they are indeed a portrayal of her third brother now.

  Asking a doer to sit in the office all day reading newspapers and drinking tea is not helping him, but harming him.

  And if this matter was known to her third brother, it was her and Gu Zumo's hands and feet that he would be left unused, and he would have to be furious.

  Shen Yiyi also realized at this meeting that it was wrong for him to do so, "Hmph, then I said that I would transfer work to my third brother, why didn't you refute me?"

  "Why do I want to refute, your third brother can come by himself this time? Disaster relief, this is injured again, shouldn't it be right to be promoted?"

  "Huh?"

  "Ahhhh, you care and you are messed up. Just leave it alone. Your third brother will definitely be blessed if he survives this catastrophe. Maybe someone else will call you Mayor Shen's sister one day. Mayor Shen, Shen officials, or ...... "

  " Oh, you can come on, you are also superstitious. " 

"it's not superstition, this is your third brother's own efforts, and I also take this Only after one visit did I understand," Gu Zumo had to admit, "Your third brother is indeed a good official, and I admire him a little bit." People in this world who can be admired by Little Mo can be counted with one hand.

  Shen Yiyi raised her head, proud, then curled her lips together. After a good meal, the two of them continued to move forward.

  Ma Song, who was walking in front, saw that the two of them hadn't followed or urged them, so he stood at the door of the house and waited.

  As soon as the door of the house opened, the person who came out of the house was Shen Sanzhu's secretary.

  Secretary Wang naturally knew Shen Yiyi and Gu Zumo, but he didn't expect to see them both in this place.

  "How did you two find it?" Secretary Wang's eyes lit up after asking, "Can you go on the road?" It seems that the New Year will be coming in a few days. This person must think that they can't get out and will spend the New Year in the village. It's weird if you don't despair.

  As soon as the snow stopped, there was no way to go. They walked down this day, and even Feng Qi said that he would rather stay in the village now than walk back.

  They must go back, but the snow is thicker, and it will definitely be more difficult for them to go back.

  But if the villagers are mobilized to shovel snow, even if they can't shovel all the snow in the tens of miles, they can save a lot of effort if they can clear a part of it.

Chapter 1182 Ignorance 

But she definitely can't tell Secretary Wang these words now, it depends on how her third brother arranged. After all, the common people are hungry, and when everyone can only eat half full, if you ask everyone to shovel snow, her third brother will definitely not agree.

  Not wanting to hit Secretary Wang, Shen Yiyi did not answer this question, but asked again: "Secretary Wang, how is my third brother now?"

  "The mayor just got a smash on his shoulder, he said it was not serious, but his arm, The nail scratch was a bit serious, and I was anxious to go back because of Mayor Shen's injury."

  Secretary Wang may have realized his gaffe just now, and by the way explained why he was anxious to go back.

  In such a harsh environment, the weather is so cold, it is definitely not suitable for healing.

  And each of these people answered that he said it was not serious, just as if her third brother said it was not serious, then it was really fine.

  Shen Yiyi didn't know who he was angry with. The third brother was mainly Qi. Then he followed Ma Song angrily and entered the Westinghouse of their house.

  The person who was hanging one arm, or his right arm, still writing with his left hand, looked up and saw his own girl coming in, and was shocked.

  "Yiyi, Xiaomo, why are you two here?"

  Gu Zumo turned his head and glanced at the little daughter-in-law with red eyes. He was not in a good mood and replied, "I went back to the farm village and said you are here for disaster relief. Then She said she was flustered, and she had to come over and see for herself that you were intact to rest assured." After that, she deliberately glanced at Shen Sanzhu's hanging arm and snorted, "It's really worrying."

  "Hey. , The person I love the most for Xiaowu is really the third brother, Gu Zumo, don't be jealous. If you count it, my sister and I have known each other for fifteen or six years, ten years earlier than you."

  Shen Sanzhu said while giving Gu Zumo a wink and laughed at Shen Yiyi. She is not a kid, so she needs to be coaxed like this.

  "Brother, I don't think you can put on your padded jacket anymore. Your shoulders must be smashed and not light. This kind of thing is not enough to report good news or not. You quickly take off the padded jacket and show it to us."

  Shen Yiyi was Attentive, noticed that her third brother's injured arm was only covered with a cotton jacket, guessing that it was definitely not just a scratch with a nail.

  "It's not very heavy. Thanks to Captain Ma for blocking it." Shen Sanzhu didn't dare not tell the truth when his younger sister wanted to check it out in person. I am also very experienced. I think it will be fine if I hang it for a few days."

  "Then I want to see it too, just because I brought the bruises, and I will give you some medicine and iron nails.

  You have to take medicine on the part of your body."