1101-1110

Chapter 1101 is all ready

  "Gu Dong, I'm your mother, your mother, why can't you say a few good things for your mother."

  Zhou Xiuyun was scared by Gu Nanshan's sudden outburst and forgot to cry. When Gu Dong said this, she cried again sadly.

  It seemed that I was really sad this time. Apart from Gu Bei, Gu Dong is the one who cares the most about these children.

  But now that the eldest son can say such a thing, isn't this piercing her heart.

  "If you were not my real mother, why I want to send you five dollars a month, and as for my dad remarried thing, you forget it."

  I do not want, she is also expected to attend with Nanshan to Go back to S city and live the life of her principal's wife. Zhou Xiuyu had already inquired for her, saying that the above didn't care about the big landlord's family background anymore.

  So as long as Gu Nanshan nodded, her identity is no longer a problem, why can't she go back?

  "But five yuan is not enough for mom to spend. Mom doesn't want to do farm work anymore. Gu Dong, you persuade your dad. Mom knows it's wrong. Am I still apologizing for him?"

  Zhou Xiuyun said, stood up and walked away. When he comes, he will kneel down for Gu Dong.

  Among the children she gave birth to, Gu Dong had the softest heart, and as the eldest son of the family, what he said was in front of Gu Nanshan, and in front of a few younger siblings.

  Just when Zhou Xiuyun grabbed Gu Dong and was about to kneel down, the door slammed, and it was not someone else who kicked in, but Gu Bei.

  "Seen shameless, never seen you so shameless, think of the things you do in, a man is not able to, how you think, actually also I want to go back to my dad around?"

  "Yet Yes, you, you, where did you come from, do you know what Zhou Xiuyun did?"

  Gu Bei pointed out, of course, Zhou Xiuyu and Ms. Wei.

  Among the children of the Gu family, what Zhou Xiuyu fears most is Gu Bei.

  How to deal with everyone, to deal with shameless people like Zhou Xiuyu, the big professor Gu Dong is really inferior to Gu Bei. Of course, Ms. Wei also knew Gu Bei, and Gu Xi who came in with Gu Bei. Aren't these two children Zhou Xiuyun's most dear ones?

  How?

  When Gu Bei entered the door, he pointed at Zhou Xiuyun and yelled at him. Although Gu Xi who was following Gu Bei didn't curse, the look in her mother's eyes was like seeing an enemy.

  She still remembered what Luo Chen said about her because she had such a mother.

  For Gu Xi, Zhou Xiuyun's life was her shame, she wished that she would die quickly, and what good look could she give her.

  When these two people were working this morning, they met Lin Lanying. According to her, their father had decided to go back to S City.

  When Gu Xi heard the news, he hurried to inform Gu Bei. The two rushed to find Li Jiashun and opened a letter of introduction, planning to come to the city to ask if his father could take them back together.

  Unexpectedly, as soon as he walked outside the gate, he heard the conversation between Zhou Xiuyun and their elder brother.

  A few years ago, to Zhou Xiuyun, she really didn't think there was anything wrong with her. Didn't she just marry again, then she is now separated from Zhou Chengye.

  She felt that since she had left Zhou Chengye, the past incident could be over.

  Zhou Xiuyun never thought that what she did would hurt several children.

  Especially Gu Bei, when he saw it with his own eyes, Zhou Xiuyun came out of Zhou Chengye's room with disheveled clothes.

Chapter 1102 The change

  plus the poisonous mouth of Zhou Chengye's mother, who kept saying in their ears that Zhou Xiuyun was too much tossing last night, causing her old lady to stay awake all night in embarrassment, and the neighbors also came out to listen to the corner etc.

  At that moment, Gu Bei had his heart to kill Zhou Xiuyun and Zhou Chengye. Later, after his father's persuasion, Gu Bei came out little by little. However, this incident really cast a shadow in Gu Bei's heart.

  To be honest, why did he marry Yang Xiaoju, is it not because Yang Xiaoju is the most ugly-looking female educated youth.?

  Gu Bei seemed to have gotten into the tip of the horns. He felt that he liked Zhang Wei before because Zhang Wei was the best-looking female educated youth.

  And Zhang Wei is not a good person either. She looks good, and she is not a good person either.

  Gu Bei felt that he would understand immediately that this woman is good, you really can't just look at her looks, look at his wife, although she looks mediocre, you can rest assured.

  Such a wife does not have to worry about cuckolding herself wherever she is. How good.

  "My dad can't hold his head up for so long because of the things you did." Some people called his dad to be a bastard. Gu Bei didn't want to learn this. From then on, Gu Bei swore that he  Will never be acknowledging that there is a mother like Zhou Xiuyun.

  Now this brings them endless shame the family real mother, standing in front of, but also licking the face and say to his father remarried, then ......

  Gu Bei endure another forbearance, taking into account the fear of the neighbors, big sister to shame, he yelled:

  "You are embarrassed to remarry with my dad. You are a shameless person who thinks that my eldest brother gave you five dollars is not enough. Isn't it enough? Isn't it enough for you to sleep with a little white face?"

  Shen Yiyi: "..." This was too strong, it hit the nail on the head, she took the eldest brother.

  Gu Bei has little schooling and he is a scumbag. In this case, the Gu Dong and Gu Nan brothers and sisters would not be able to tell.

  But his place was like a clockwork machine gun, suddenly scolding Zhou's sisters, only his face was pale and flustered, and he wanted to faint.

  Having known Gu Bei for so many years, Shen Yiyi felt that this person was pretty good for the first time.

  Well, at least there is a clear distinction between grievances and grievances, not because Zhou Xiuyun is his biological mother, so indiscriminately, calculating his own benefits.

  Seeing Gu Xi coming in, his eyes murmured and twisted, and he was calculating, what to do to be the most powerful for him.

  What Shen Yiyi could see, Gu Zumo naturally saw it too, so he and Gu Xi were both wrong and warned in a low voice: "If you dare to help Zhou Xiuyun, I promise to let Luo Chen stay in there forever. Can't get out."

  Gu Xi's eyes flashed when he heard it, and he chased up and asked Gu Zumo, "Then if I help you send the Zhou sisters, will you help me get Luo Chen out? Huh? Yeah. Mo?"

  Gu Zumo curled his lips and snorted disdainfully: "I don't need your help."

  "Yes, yes, you are great, you don't need my help." Gu Xi followed Gu Zumo into the room and continued , "Little Mo The Luo family is completely finished. Third sister begs you. If Luo Chen can come out alive, the third sister will count on you."

  Although Luo Chen was instructed to come to the farm to monitor Wenboyuan, he was indeed doing one. The work of the watcher, other evil things really haven't been done.

  Shen Yiyi pulled Gu Zumo and went out. The Zhou sisters, plus an old lady from Wei, let people like Gu Xi and Gu Bei come out to pay for it, and it seemed pretty great.