1731-1740

Chapter 1731 Invitation

  Although his son is suspicious of Hutong, Wen Nianzu still believes in Hutong.

  I guess my old classmate didn't know who those people were looking for Xiaomo?

  Otherwise, he would definitely not lead that person to their house.

  Well, that's definitely the case. I didn't expect Old Hu to be a shrewd individual, and he would have a calculated day.

  Fortunately, Comrade Lao Wen's idea was just thinking about it in his heart, otherwise the Little Mo would really take him to do a paternity test.

  My in-laws and family have returned from abroad, so the Zhuo family will naturally have to give them a treat.

  It's just that the in-l,aws came back all the way. It must be very tiring. Mrs. Zhuo was posted by an individual, so the next day, I invited the family to come over.

  For today's meal, except for Shen Sanzhu's family, the Zhuo family were not present. The rest are here, none of them are left.

  Wen Nianzu and Chen Mo looked at their relatives. They didn't seem to be from the countryside. No one resembled them. Even the old relatives and the couple felt more knowledgeable than them.

  "Considering that you just arrived yesterday, you will definitely be tired. We didn't bother your family yesterday."

  "Yes , yes, yes , then Yiyi said that her father-in-law loves fish and her mother-in-law loves spicy dishes. No, this is the table today. , But it's all your daughter-in-law."

  Father Zhuo said the last sentence, and the old lady at the table said the next sentence. The old couple's cooperation not only explained why the family did not show up yesterday, but also praised the girl again.

  In order to entertain relatives, Zhuo's restaurant has been closed for half a day for the first time since it opened.

  The people in the house are all from the Zhuo family, and the eldest son, grandchildren and granddaughters of Shuishui also look like celebrities.

  If before, Chen Mo still felt that his son was a little bit aggrieved by marrying Zhuo Yiyi, then now, there is no such idea at all.

  She also heard Mother Zhuo say that their third daughter-in-law is Xiao Mo's eldest sister.

  What kind of fate is this? Thanks to Gu Nan, her son can hardly imagine otherwise.

  Not bad, the boss is in the catering business, the second child is still in college, the third is an official career, and the fourth private company is said to be the first private company in China.

  If there is no foresight, who dares to take the lead, do they dare?

  Then I have to ask, I must not dare.

  Everyone is poor these days, so I'd rather be poor than be a turtle, and no one wants to jump out and pick this head.

  What if you are hit by the gun?

  Now that the Zhuo family can make such an exception, such a vision, this is by no means ordinary people.

  Seeing that the parents of Zhuo were satisfied with her family, Zhuo Niang hurriedly called Zhuo Honglang and Zhuo Xian over to introduce the Wen family.

  "This is my old son, and that is my grandson. These two boys are the same age and are both seventeen. Um, they are both studying well. They will both go to college next year."

  Zhuo Niang is so confident, this university has not yet For the exam, it has been determined that by this time next year, their sons and grandchildren will be able to go to college.

  "Old sister, you are really blessed, look at these eldest sons and grandsons, it is so enviable." Chen Mo said from the heart.

  The person who was seen as younger than his eldest daughter-in-law was called the old elder sister, and Zhuo Niang was no wonder.

  In fact, she was only eleven years older than Chen Mo, but she looked like an old lady in her sixties or seventies, and she looked like a little daughter-in-law in her 30s.

Chapter 1732 Changes

 In the past, the girl always said that she should dress up well, but Mrs. Zhuo didn't pay much attention to her. She still had short hair with ears. She didn't put on two black hair clips, and then she closed her hair behind her ears.

  Wearing it too, I feel good if I don't patch it. I never wanted to wear it out of style.

  Chen Mo still wears a long skirt today, and it still has flowers. The color is golden, which is very noble and beautiful.

  This mother-in-law is really good at dressing, and for a tall person, wearing this long dress will definitely add a lot of color.

  Zhuo Yiyi came out and went in, and several times saw Mrs. Zhuo look at Chen Mo's skirt with envy, and couldn't help but hook her mouth.

  Actually Zhuo Niang is also tall and tall, so when her family is looking for a daughter-in-law, Zhuo Niang dare to speak out, she must be tall.

  It's just a pity that these big and tall beauties in their family don't like to dress themselves up.

  Look at what her sister-in-law is wearing, gray trousers, white shirt with black flowers, and the hairstyle is still two braids that are neither long nor short.

  Just because there was a guest coming, I went back and changed it at noon.

  Then look at her fourth sister-in-law. She is young and wears a pair of gray trousers. Fortunately, she wears a big red half-sleeved shirt. The fabric looks very good. I guess it is her mother who bought it.

  Several women in the family are reluctant to wear skirts, and Zhuo Yiyi has nothing to do with this matter.

  As for herself, she must wear a skirt in the summer.

  However, the skirts Zhuo Yiyi wears are more suitable for students, and they certainly don't match the nobility.

  For example, she wore a white dress yesterday. Considering that she is going to cook in person today, she chose a dark cotton half-sleeved t-shirt and a floral dress on the bottom.

  Then he pulled up a ball head casually. Such a dress is still very common in later generations, but it must have not been worn like this yet.

  So what Zhuo Yiyi didn't know was that while she was taking a peek at her mother-in-law, she was also being looked at by her mother-in-law and two sisters-in-law.

  Compared with the Zhuo family's women who don't like to dress up, the Zhuo family's men are more exquisite in dress now.

  This is of course thanks to Master Xiao Mo.

  Because Master Xiao Mo has always been very particular about dressing, the brothers who let him lead him now know where they can buy whatever clothes they want to wear.

  Especially when the fourth brother of their family wore suits, leather shoes and big shoes, it was common.

  Today, people wear a plaid shirt, denim flared pants, and small hairstyles that are also popular.

  Zhuo Yiyi turned his head, saw Zhuo Honglang wearing a white shirt and jeans, and smiled. Actually, the most handsome man in their Zhuo family is here.

  "Zhuo Honglang, Zhuo Xian, come and help me serve food ." It's rare that the restaurant can be closed for a long time today, so Zhuo Yiyi gave the people hired out of town a vacation, so that everyone can take a good rest when they go back.

  Although their family has added eight more people during this period, they have already hired 20 people outside, but they still have no time to spare, they are all very hard.

  But the same, work more, get more. If you are not afraid of hard work and just want to make more money, then it's right to come to their house.

  Now those who work in their home can earn fifty or sixty yuan in minimum wage. For the high ones, such as Chef Meng, she gives her a basic salary of 120 yuan.

  Then Zhuo Yiyi gave everyone a benefit award, a full attendance award, a quarterly award, and a year-end award.

  For example, the Master Meng hired by their family, the actual bonuses are added together, and the monthly average is definitely not less than two hundred yuan.