1241-1250

Chapter 1241 Packing Up 

Shen Sanzhu has already taken up his post, and Shen Yiyi and Gu Nan are still busy packing things at their home in Qingshan Town. I didn't think their family had a lot of stuff before, and this time they had to move, so I knew how much family they had saved in the past few years.

  Grandma Zhang next door knew that their house was going to move tomorrow. She had already wiped her tears for a long time after sitting in the house.

  "Grandma Zhang, don't worry, we don't consider selling this house for the time being." Shen Yiyi poured a glass of water for Grandma Zhang and walked over and said.

  This is the result of her negotiation with Gu Zumo, anyway, they are not short of money, so they are anxious to sell the house.

  Moreover, they had already lived in this house and felt a little bit reluctant to say it was sold.

  The people have been transferred, and what are you doing leaving a house in Qingshan Town?

  The girl Yiyi must be comforting her. Grandma Zhang obviously didn't believe it. She drank her saliva and slowly tentatively said, "I don't sell it now, I have to sell it sooner or later, otherwise the streets won't agree."

  Yes, Why did you forget about this? Now that the streets are not only responsible for the people buying and selling houses, they also have the right to help individuals rent out houses, and it doesn't matter whether you want it or not, as long as your house is big enough, you can't live in one household. , They have the right to rent out your house.

  But the street does not allow people to live in the houses for sale, or else they might be stuffed in.

  Alas, it's no wonder Grandma Zhang is worried, but in fact she is even more worried.

  Fortunately, she had arranged everything before.

  "Grandma Zhang, this is the case. My old uncle's family and my second brother's family all need to rent houses, so we have promised them that we will let them move in as soon as my third brother's family moves out tomorrow.

  " That's it." Grandma Zhang seemed relieved this time, "That's okay, it happens to be two households, so that the people on the street can be blocked."

  Shen Yiyi knows that Zhang's family has a good relationship with the streets. When she said this, she was also asking Grandma Zhang to help spread the message.

  The yard is packed with some bins and cabinets to be taken away. Then Feng Qi and the others will come and help move them out, indicating that they will come back tomorrow to help load the truck.

  Shen Xiang and Shen Pan were both in the courtyard at this time, and the gate was not closed.

  Shen Bo hurried over and went straight into the hospital, "Xiaoxiang, Xiaopan, are your mother and aunt?"

  " Yes , my mother and my aunt are in the house." Zhang Zhiqiang and his family walked with them. They are relatively close, and both children know Shen Bo until now.

  "Teacher Gu, Yiyi..." Shen Bo, who was extremely stable in the past, was also panicked this time, so he entered the house and shouted: "I just heard Zhiqiang say that Xin Xiaoyue actually went to the county to find County Mayor Shen."

  "What are you talking about? There is no beginning and no end." Grandma Zhang obviously didn't remember who Xin Xiaoyue was, but when she heard it was a woman's name, she glared at the old daughter-in-law.

  "It's not mom, it's like this..."

  Shen Bo was talking about this to a few people here. On the Xin family side, under the leadership of the father-in-law, Xin Xiaoyue's parents were almost in Fu'an County at this moment.

  Xin Xiaoyue sneaked out of the house when her mother and Wang's aunt were looking for Gao Huijuan to settle their accounts.

  Knowing that Shen Sanzhu had gone to the county, she knew that it was useless to go to his house now, and that she might be scolded again, so she simply bought a ticket and went to Fu'an County.

 Chapter 1242 Dereliction of Duty

  She has never entered the door of the town government, and the door of the county government will not be opened for her.

  Xin Xiaoyue is not stupid, so she learned to be smart this time. Knowing that Shen Sanzhu had just taken office, these people must not know his family members yet, so she said that she was the wife of County Chief Shen and came to visit her man.

  When the two young men who guarded the gate heard that Xin Xiaoyue was the wife of County Mayor Shen, and saw that she was so young and beautiful, and her temperament looked good, they really believed it.

  So not only did the two quickly let them in, they also sent someone to send Xin Xiaoyue to Shen Sanzhu's dormitory.

  Fortunately, the door of Shen Sanzhu's dormitory was locked, so this person asked Xin Xiaoyue to wait in the corridor first, and then hurried to the office building to ask County Mayor Shen for the key to his wife.

  When Shen Sanzhu heard that the guard came to ask for the key to the dormitory, and said that his wife was here, he knew that it was definitely not Gu Nan.

  Because they have already discussed, Gu Nan and Yiyi's children will come with the moving truck tomorrow.

  And after they came, they would go directly to the fourth child, and it was impossible to come here to find him.

  Shen Sanzhu didn't even have a questioning expression, so he said categorically, "You are fooled. The person here cannot be my wife. My wife's name is Gu Nan. Go and ask him what his name is and where he comes from. I'm clear, come find me again."

  The guard was frightened when they heard that they had made a mistake, and ran back quickly, seeing that Xin Xiaoyue had lost his previous respect, and opened his mouth and asked, "What's your name? Where do you come from? Are you here?"

  Xin Xiaoyue wanted to say that she was Gu Nan, but when she wanted to see Shen Sanzhu, she would show up, so she said dodgingly: "What is my name has to do with you, you little comrade, I will let you Open the door, you just open the door." When the guard heard it, she knew that the county magistrate Shen had guessed correctly. This person is really not the county magistrate's wife, or why she wouldn't even dare to say her name.

  "You are so courageous, you dare to pretend to be the wife of our County Chief Shen."

  The young man is very popular, and when he thinks that he is almost cheated, he opens the door of the county magistrate's dormitory to an outsider, and feels annoyed to beat him up.

  Of course, it's more scary, "Go hurry, wherever you come, or I can catch you now."

  "I didn't break the law, I just came over to help him clean up the house, why are you guys? Catch me." Xin Xiaoyue deliberately used him instead of a person's name, which really bluffed the guard.

  There is another...or a good girl's house outside ?

  Suddenly thinking of the righteousness of County Mayor Shen's face, the little door guard trembled, and quickly suppressed the thought that had just emerged in his mind.

  "Don't care what you are here for, you have to get the consent of our County Magistrate Shen, otherwise you won't be able to enter this room."

  Seeing that the little doorman's tone eased a lot, Xin Xiaoyue was even more proud.

  Humph, she just wants everyone to know that she is such a person, so as to influence them together, Shen Sanzhu can't even admit her.

  Shen Sanzhu's current new secretary is not like the previous Secretary Wang. Secretary Yang actually came with the little guard, but he didn't show up in public.