1931-1940

Chapter 1931 Let's spend time with your mother

  "Aunt Liu is still like that, she can't speak her mind. Why does your son-in-law die and want to give me a girl? Do you think I am the kind of person who can't marry a wife?"

  Originally, in front of Xiao Qiu, he shouldn't have said these things, but what this meant, not only did the Liu family have the idea of ​​forcing them to remarry, but even Xiao Qiu had such thoughts.

  No wonder he speaks badly.

  Since the two divorced, Hu Cuifen and Liu Mingli have never seen Shen Erzhu again.

  "Are you Erzhu?" This young man wearing glasses and looking white, I don't know how many times better than the previous Shen Erzhu, is the mud-legged son-in-law she used to be?

  Hu Cuifen was not angry at being scolded because of his surprise, but kept staring at Zhuo Hongrui with an unbelievable look.

  "My second brother is not only rich now, but also educational background, Aunt Liu, do you think your daughter is worthy of my second brother?"

  Shen Yiyi also doesn't want to be polite with these people, so the words are very straightforward.

  Hu Cuifen glanced at Liu Lanxiang, who was just like a hanged ghost, and said to his heart, it's worthy of anything, this is simply not worthy of shoes.

  However, he murmured: "It's not that the two of them still have Xiaoqiu, even if Lanxiang is a bit unworthy of Erzhu now, then it can't be seen in Xiaoqiu's face... This mother, it's always better. After the stepmother , don't you say it?" Then she compares it to a real mother like her, not as good as a stepmother.

  The few who were still busy dividing the meat, all talking and laughing, just as if they hadn't heard Hu Cuifen talking, no one ignored her.

  Hu Cuifen asked around, and when no one was paying attention to him, he thought of Xiao Qiu again.

  "Xiao Qiu, you kid, what are you doing in hiding there, come here and help your mother beg your dad?"

  Xiao Qiu was stared at by her milk, she almost cried out, where would she dare to talk nonsense.

  "Remarriage is impossible, you don't have to do such a dream, let alone a big girl here, even Zhuo Xiao is as small as a son, and her mother wants to come back. I didn't agree."

  After that, Mother Zhuo then said again: "But since Xiao Qiu can't live without her mother, and grandma's house, then if that's the case, you should give Xiao Qiu back to her mother, right? Second, you must listen to mom about this matter. Yes, or it's just these two girls, they will definitely go to make trouble for you in the future under the banner of being good for Xiao Qiu. "

  Give Xiao Qiu back to her mother? How can this work. As soon as Zhuo Hongrui was about to speak, he saw his little sister winking at him.

  This method was discussed in advance by Zhuo Yiyi and Zhuo Niang. If Xiao Qiu insisted on remarrying his parents, then leave her to Liu Lanxiang.

  My family knows what my children are like. Just like Xiaoqiu's spoiled eldest lady, Liu Lanxiang's conditions, she must not be able to stay for three days.

  It seems that I really overestimate Xiaoqiu. She thought she could bear it for two days, but she didn't expect that she could not bear it for a day, so she ran back.

  Zhuo Hongrui didn't say anything anymore, neither said he agreed or disagree, but Xiao Qiu was frightened.

  When it's over, she has caused such a big trouble to her dad, and her dad will definitely not want her again.

  "Dad, I was wrong. I shouldn't go see my mom secretly, oh, don't you want me?" Xiao Qiu ran over and hugged her dad and begged.

  To Xiaoqiu, he couldn't be softened anymore. Zhuo Hongrui was cruel and said with a cold face: "You are right to see your mother, but you shouldn't hide the thoughts of adults..."

 Chapter 1932 To make up for

  Zhuo Hongrui waved his hand, deliberately not to see Xiaoqiu, so that he can say cruel words, "I am useless as a dad, let you down, then you will live with your mother in the future. ? " 

"No, I do not follow my mother, and she's so rude, my classmates would certainly die to laugh, and I do not want to follow her. "

  Liu Lanxiang:" ...... ah why do you say that to mom ? "

  Then what do you think I said about you?" Xiao Qiu stared at Liu Lanxiang angrily, just like staring at the enemy. She didn't expect the result to be like this, how could it be like this?

  If her father really doesn't want her anymore, her grandma would look down on her even more. Aunt will definitely not help her this time, so her mother can only give up her heart.

  Xiao Qiu pointed to Liu Lanxiang, "You look at the way you are now, old, ugly, and smelly. Just like you, you still want to remarry my dad? I would rather Xiao Xiao's mother come back instead of you. Such a mother."

  Xiao Qiu's remarks are a bit too much, but people like Liu Lanxiang can't be soft-hearted to her, otherwise, she would be really confused.

  Liu Lanxiang's weight is Xiao Qiu, and now that Xiao Qiu says this about herself, so I look down on her, and immediately burst into tears.

  "You, you, you were born to me, how can you say that your mother, you unfilial child, is it easy for your mother to give birth to you and raise you?"

  "I admit that I was born to you, but have you raised me? When you divorced my dad for so many years, did you give me alimony? Why do you let me be filial to you if you give birth without raising? Maybe you don't know, but I'm not 18 years old, so you should pay me monthly support?"

  Xiaoqiu grew up in Kyoto, and her parents divorced a lot. There are two classmates around her, both from single-parent families.

  In addition, when her dad divorced Lin Lanying, she did not lose sight of her.

  So Liu Lanxiang told her how, when she heard that she had to pay for Xiaoqiu's support, she was so scared that she forgot to cry.

  Hu Cuifen was also a little dumbfounded, and she said that if the two were divorced, if the child returned to the man, the woman would have to pay for the support, she really knew.

  Because of the few educated youths who went to the village, two of the married men left, and then they really mailed support payments every quarter.

  The hanged ghost in her own family is almost unable to support herself, so what did she leave for Xiaoqiu's support.

  It has to be eighteen years old, which is four years away.

  If this Xiaoqiu is honest, just like this, he can sell it for a good price if he comes here, but see, this little mouth, and this grandma's house is like this, will she dare to sell it?

  Hu Cuifen thinks that today's climbing of marriage is definitely out of play, but it can't be done in vain.

  "Why don't that be the case, Xiao Qiu will follow you, but your family has to give us Lanxiang a little compensation."

  Because this idea came up temporarily, Hu Cuifen didn't think about how much he wanted, so he stretched out his hand. "The minimum cannot be less than this number, five hundred yuan. If you can compensate for five hundred yuan, our family Lanxiang will sever ties with Xiaoqiu from now on. What do you think?" The severing relationship must be done once and for all, yes. The best way. And for their family, five hundred yuan, haha, actually five thousand is nothing. But Zhuo Yiyi definitely won't be the master of Xiaoqiu in this matter.

  She also discovered today that her niece is not only good at school, but her eloquence is also so good.