1311-1320

Chapter 1311 Isn't it cute anymore?

  Shen Erzhu welcome two people to that table he sat and saw that Shen Sizhu's first sentence is, "Yisow are you hanging and fat."

  Today at noon, in the canteen, Pork,  people are reluctant to buy, Lin Lanying of One person bought two copies.

  This meeting was picking up a piece of meat and intending to send it to her mouth. Hearing what Shen Sizhu said, she quickly put down the piece of meat, "I am not eating for two people alone, can I not get fat?"

  His wife held Shen Hao. When it's Shen Jun and was about to give birth, she was not as fat as his second sister-in-law.

  Shen Sizhu curled his mouth secretly, the voice was not loud, but Lin Lanying could hear the voice, and muttered there, "It's obviously that I am eating meat by myself, and I am still leaning on the child."

  "You..." The little mind was pierced. Originally, she wanted to use the leftover meat to entertain the two of them, huh, Lin Lanying pulled the lunch box in front of him again, and sent it to her mouth angrily, like that in Shen Erzhu's eyes. , Daughter-in-law, who is afraid of robbing her?

  In the past, Lin Lanying was like this, Shen Erzhu would always think her childishness was quite cute, but today I don't know what to do, he would actually feel embarrassed.

  The younger brother and brother-in-law deliberately ran all the way to see them, and the daughter-in-law was so ignorant that Shen Erzhu finally felt that she couldn't bear the face.

  "Sit down first, I'll see what other dishes are there, and find the master chef to serve you two new dishes."

  Gu Zumo looked disgustedly at the greasy table in front of him, then took a look at Lin Lanying's food protector. Look like, he said: "Second brother can take a half-day vacation? I invite you and fourth brother, let's go out and find a better restaurant, and you can order whatever you want to eat ." Lin Lanying heard that he was going to the restaurant for dinner, and wanted to eat. Whatever, put down the chopsticks without waiting for Shen Erzhu to speak, she went up first, "Isn't it just asking for a long time off, what's the matter with this, Erzhu, you go to ask for leave, I will see your director sitting there." , If you go and see if someone is still there." They are all the daughters of the Lin family, so the gap is so big.

  For this second sister-in-law, Shen Sizhu was quite indifferent, especially what she had just done, it was not something that an adult could do.

  It stands to reason that he and Gu Zumo came to see them. As a sister-in-law, she should take the initiative to entertain them. When she was fine, she knew that she was eating there with a box of braised pork.

  When I heard my brother-in-law wanted to treat him, he didn't even wipe her mouth, so she started to go with him.

  How could this person be like this, "Second Sister-in-law, I think you have eaten almost the same amount of meat, and you can't eat anything, so don't go."

  Shen Sizhu finally couldn't bear it, anyway let him Face Lin Lanying, he felt that he definitely didn't even need to eat, and he was full of anger.

  Lin Lanying looked at the braised pork in front of her, burped again at this moment, pursed her mouth, and muttered in a low voice, "I want to invite you to dinner. If you don't come here soon, I think you are not sincerely asking us to invite us."

  "Lan Ying... ..." Shen Erzhu, who was about to go to the director to invite his house, suddenly shouted, shocked everyone around him to look over here.

  Thinking of the old money that his brother-in-law had just spent on him and his second brother, Shen Sizhu took Gu Zumo and left, "Second brother, go ask for leave. Brother-in-law and I will go out to wait for you first." Once the two of them went out, there would be a lot of money. A little girl gathered around and asked Lin Lanying, "Sister Lin, were those two relatives of your Lin family just now?"

Chapter 1312 The dog sees 

The noise in the low canteen. A few people just didn't speak loudly. Although these girls didn't sit far away, they didn't hear clearly what they were saying, so they didn't. People heard that Shen Sizhu was called Lin Lanying's second wife.

  Anyone who knows Shen Erzhu and Lin Lanying knows that the man is from the countryside and the woman is the daughter of the Lin family.

  And the man was the husband Lin Lanying found for herself when he went to the countryside. Well, he came up from Pan Gaozhi, or else the man who looks like a man would marry Lin Lanying's big fat pig.

  Lin Lanying is fat and chubby and doesn't know how to deal with interpersonal relationships. Just like her, those young men who think they are very good will definitely look down on her.

  But didn't they have a good background? What kind of family was the Lin family, but they were people who were not able to climb up to the Kyoto people who were born and raised.

  So since the incident spread in the factory, everyone saw Shen Erzhu's vision differently.

  It stands to reason that where Shen Erzhu came from and what kind of identity, the Lin family didn't say anything about it.

  I can't stand jealousy. It's none of their business. But when I think of Shen Erzhu's mud-legged legs in the countryside, if it wasn't for the Lin family, or if he hadn't married Lin Lanying, relying on the old husband's family, he would be worthy of sitting on an equal footing with them and could actually get into steel. The factory is still a formal worker.

  Later, the rumors spread more and more evil, and in the end, everyone said that Shen Erzhu was a soft food.

  Think about what a genius can do for someone who eats soft rice. Doesn't it mean that a pheasant becomes a phoenix if he grows a good face and marries a background daughter-in-law.

  So almost everyone thought that those two people just now must be relatives of the Lin family. As for why they were called Second Brother Shen Erzhu instead of brother-in-law?

  What's weird about this, there are not a few people who call brother-in-law, let alone a cousin, cousin, or relatives who are farther away.

  "Sister Lin, are those two really relatives of your family?"

  One was her brother-in-law, and the other was her sister-in-law's object. It was right to say that it was a relative, so Lin Lanying nodded.

  "Look, I'll just say that it must be a relative from Sister Lin's house." The questioning girl looked like she had guessed correctly, but who actually didn't think that way.

  "Sister Lin, what do your relatives do? It looks very difficult. I guess I must be sitting in the office in the big office?"

  "Can Sister Lin tell you what is going on? Really, but I See if they came by car, and it's the kind of black car." The girl who snatched the conversation had her eyes bright.

  "My God, the relatives of Sister Lin's family are so amazing, so young, can they drive in a car?"

  The little girl who spoke still looked yearning, wishing she could get in that car too, driving a big car. Handsome guy, oh my god, what's it like to live like a fairy, right?

  At this time, another girl leaned forward, pushed the two nymphomaniacs away, and asked with a bet: "Sister Lin, you haven't told us that those two are your relatives? They will not be your relatives. Brother?"

  "Sister Lin is the youngest in the family, and there are three older brothers on the top.

  Where 's the younger brother?" This insider and Lin Lanying are in the same department. With her unremitting efforts, she said this from Lin Lanying's mouth. Set it out.

  The few girls who came around were rushing to ask questions and answers, and the noisy Lin Lanying's head was buzzing, and they were about to explode.