Chapter 51

"Izana! Please!" you shout, holding onto his wrists as Izana drags you into the hotel room he got for the night. Wincing at the searing pain your scalp is experiencing. Once you guys enter the room, he shoves you on the bed harshly. "Shut. up." he grits through his teeth. He rips his jacket off harshly, throwing it onto the hotel floor. He loosens his shirt and tie, unbuckling his pants and unzipping them. You scoot back onto the bed fearfully as Izana approaches you with a rageful lust in his large, purple orbs. "Izana. Please." you whisper. He doesn't say a word, he reaches the edge of the bed, grabbing your ankles with such force you thought they were going to snap right off. "Izana!" you cry out, trying to kick him off. He grabs your hands, pinning them down with his. You stop wriggling, trying to keep yourself collected but you couldn't help but let the fear take over. And right now, you were honestly scared for your life.

Izana rips your dress off, his hands aggressively fondling your breasts before ripping off your bra and underwear. "IZANA!" you shout, tears streaming down your cheeks. Flashbacks of Mochi run through your mind, making you freeze with fear.

Not again.

"I said shut up." Izana hisses. He takes your ripped underwear, stuffing it into your mouth. Your screams are now muffled against the makeshift gag. You try to breathe in deeply, so you don't choke on your own tears and saliva. Izana unwraps his tie from his neck while his other hand continues to pin you down. He flips you over harshly, making you lay on your stomach now. He forces your hands behind your back, wrapping the tie around your wrists harshly, pinching your skin together, you wince against the restraint. He flips you back over, you scream into the gag as he ravishes your body, but it's no use. You finally give up, going limp on the bed. This was it, this was your fate. You had no more energy to keep fighting. You were tired. He pushes your legs open, "You're mine y/n, MINE!" He places harsh kisses down your torso, his teeth grazing your skin. You drop your head to the side, your eyes lifeless. You close your eyes, letting Izana take you. Izana inches closer down to your exposed sex, "I'll make you forget all about them! They don't deserve you! I do! I'm yours and you are MINE!"

"Y/n this isn't you, love." 

Sanzu's words echo in your mind as your denuded body lays on the bed.

No. Haru, this isn't me. Everything I've ever gone through, everything that I've endured, has made me stronger. I can't give up. Not now. Not ever. I'm not weak.

I. Am. Strong

Izana hands wrap around the underside of your thighs, as he lowers himself further down. You whip your head forward, an inferno of rage flaring inside your pupils, you bite down on your lip harshly as you take all the strength you had, clasping your thighs around his neck. He digs his fingers into your thighs to try and pry them open. But he struggles against your restraint. The pressure of your legs around him makes it impossible for him to say anything or to call for backup. You can hear him gasping for air. You bite your lip harder, putting all your focus into your legs. Sweat drips from the crown of your head as you concentrate all your power. Grunting against the gag, you squeeze for your dear life. A crack echoes through the room, Izana's grip loosens as his body goes limp. You release him from your legs, his lifeless body sliding off the bed to the floor. Your chest hitches up and down aggressively as you take a minute to catch your breath. Once you compose yourself, you lift your legs, crunching as you slide your arms under your legs, your arms now in front of you. You remove the gag from your mouth with your tied hands. Once your mouth is free you bite down on the tie, loosening it so you can untie yourself. You stand over Izana, spitting on him in disgust.

Obsessive piece of shit.

You pull back the covers of the hotel bed, dragging Izana over. You take the rest of your strength and hoist him up onto the bed. Removing his shirt, shoes, and gun before tucking him into the covers. You button his shirt up onto your naked body. You cock the gun, before placing it behind your back. You take a deep breath before opening the hotel room door.