Chapter 18

"Y/nnnn" Senju sings, embracing you in a tight hug. "God, I've missed you." You return her hug, "Ugh, Senju, I've missed you too." As you tighten your grip around her.

You guy's take time to talk about the last few days, filling Senju in on your sexual escapades, leaving out the delinquent details. You didn't want to get her involved in that part of your life, so you chose to leave those details out.

You finish off your workday, heading back to the Bonten mansion. You stop by so you could grab a few outfits and some of your essentials, before meeting Senju at your apartment.

"Hey, gorgeous. Where are you off too?" You hear Sanzu question, as you head for the front door. You turn around, your eyes meet Sanzu's and the others gaze as they lounge about the living room.

"I have a movie date with my girlfriend." you lie.

"Oh, girlfriend, eh?" Rin smirks.

"Didn't know you swing that way y/n." Sanzu chuckles.

You roll your eyes at the clueless men, "Not that kind of girlfriend... just a friend... anyways even if it was, that's none of your guy's business anyways." You hiss.

They laugh at your frustration.

"We're kidding y/n. Go have fun." Koko laughs.

You glance over seeing Mikey smile at you being flustered, your tummy fills with butterflies as you see that rare look on his beautiful face. You start to feel guilty for lying to them. But your curiosity is getting the best of you wanting to see if you and Hanma could form something.

You chuckle softly, "Thank you gentlemen, I'll be back later tonight." Bowing before you exit the mansion.

*Knock*

You motion for your door, opening it to see Senju holding a bottle of wine. "Tada! Let's get you ready for your date" she says joyfully, prancing into your apartment.

You smile at her, letting out a boisterous laugh. You grab two wine glasses from your kitchen as Senju opens the wine bottle, pouring you guys a hefty glass.

"Cheers." She says, raising her glass to yours.

*Clink*

"Cheers." You smile.

"Okay, help me decide what to wear tonight" you beg Senju as you reach for your bag with several options. Senju claps excitedly, ready to see what you brought.

You show off several outfits, Senju's not really feeling any of them until you put on your sexiest option.

"God y/n... T-that's the winner." She mumbles, her jaw reaching the floor in astonishment. You giggle, agreeing with Senju, this dress made you feel incredibly sexy.

The black floor length dress has a plunging V neckline, slits on each leg that stopped right above your thighs. It was a risky choice but a fucking sexy one. You were feeling even more risky, deciding to wear it completely naked underneath.

"You naughty bitch." Senju laughs.

"What? Wearing this I'm definitely getting fucked tonight." You laugh.

"Touché" Senju raises her wine glass, nodding at your declaration.

You guys conversate and laugh as you finish getting ready. Man, it felt good to spend time with Senju to feel a little bit of normalcy after your crazy endeavors the past week. Everything has changed so quickly in such a short amount of time.

You finish off the sultry look with your hair in loose waves, red lips and dark, smokey eye with voluminous lashes. Donning black open toed heels.

"How do I look?" You ask Senju as you twirl.