Chapter 4

Morning comes, you wake with a big yawn. Still reeling from last night, you smile as you lay in bed. The luxurious life you so longed for is finally coming to fruition. You throw the blanket off, jumping out of bed, taking a big stretch and exhaling a deep breath. 

It's Saturday so you got to sleep in. You take some time for your morning routine. You spend most of the morning running errands, coming back to tidy up around your apartment which takes up your afternoon. Once you're done you plop onto the couch, taking time to scroll through your socials. When a text pops up.

*Ding*

Unknown: Be ready by 7. Wear something nice. Also, make sure to pack a bag and any necessities. Sanzu will pick you up.

"This must be Mikey's number," you whisper. 

Saving his number in your phone. Wondering why you need to pack a bag. You shrug it off and begin to get ready. You get your bag packed, not sure on what to pack, you throw in a cute short and crop tee set, some ripped jeans, a black crop top and a pair of cute black wedges. Throwing in a few more options in case you change your mind. Making sure to pack whatever else you could think of before getting yourself ready.

Hopping out of the shower, you go through your closet. "hmm, let's pick out something sexy but subtle". 

Of course, you don't wanna do too much but you wanna keep these men guessing. You pull out a mauve body-hugging dress, sporting no bra because the dress held your breasts just right. You throw it on your body. 

You fix your hair with loose curls, keeping your makeup light just accentuating your eyes with liner and lashes. Popping on a clear gloss and spritzing your perfume on. You grab a pair of black heels, the ones where the strings wrap around your calves. You're ready.

*Ding*

Hearing the doorbell ring, you know Sanzu has arrived. Grabbing  your things, you head towards the door, opening it up. You see Sanzu standing there on the phone, he gives you a glance up and down.

 "I got to go. We'll pick this up later" he hangs up.

 "Hey there, Gorgeous" he smirks. "You ready?"

 "Mhmm, all set handsome" you manage to say back, feeling nervous but excited by the way he looks at you.

You guys head down, making your way to his car. 

"Holy shit! This is your car!?" you exclaim. 

"Yeah.. got to ride in style" he chuckles. 

Walking to the passenger side of his McLaren P1, he opens the door for you. You admire the luxurious car as the door slides up, gliding your fingers on the door, sending tingles from the tips of your fingers throughout your body. This is exciting. Never being in, yet, let alone seeing a car like this. This can't be real. This car is fucking insane. 

"I'll take your bags for you" Sanzu says. 

You both get in, still amazed at his incredible ride. Sanzu turns on the car, sending a loud roar through your ears and vibrations through the seat. Vibrating throughout your body as the engine roared, making you tingle. You can feel yourself getting excited. Sanzu looks over, watching your excitement. Giving you a smirk, he revs the engine, Sending even more vibrations through you. You gasp at the rush. Then he just takes off. 

"Holy fuck! This thing is fast" you declared. 

He snickers at your astonishment. You can hear "OHMAMI" by Chase Atlantic in the background. He picks up the speed, going even faster. Your body beginning to get hot from the rush, you can start feeling yourself getting wet. The excitement was overwhelming. 

You let out small moans as you feel the engine purr. You can feel Sanzu glancing at you, you look over to him with want in your eyes. Taking your seatbelt off, you turn to face Sanzu, rubbing your hand on his thigh. He looks at you with a devilish grin as you stare into his eyes. 

"What's wrong, gorgeous?" he asks.

"I want you." You plead. 

Sanzu smirks as he nods in excitement. You continue rubbing his thigh, making your way to his dick. You can feel him growing under your hand, feeling how large he is, making you drool with anticipation. You watch him as he tries to keep his gaze on the road, but he can't help rolling his eyes. Seeing his satisfaction made you even wetter. The fact that just rubbing your hands on him is making him weak, makes you feel some type of way. 

You release his belt, untucking his shirt then unzipping his slacks. You can feel yourself getting hotter and hotter, your heart pumping from the adrenaline. You pull down the front of his boxer's briefs, releasing him. 

"Fuck, he's big."  You think as you take a big gulp. 

He looks down at you with a smirk. God, he's so fucking handsome, time to show him what you're made of. You start by wrapping your hand around his large cock, taking your tongue swirling it around the tip. Licking up the precum, looking up you can see he's struggling to keep his eyes on the road, tilting his head back quickly before fixing his gaze back on the road. You take his cock and wrap your whole mouth around. 

"mmmmmm" Sanzu lets out a moan.

 Hearing him moan drives you even more crazy, picking up the momentum. Sanzu grips the steering wheel hard, you continue to stroke him with your mouth. Taking glances at him, watching the pleasure on his face. He takes one hand off the steering wheel and wraps it tightly in your hair. He pushes your head up and down. Fuck. His dick is a lot to handle but you're so turned on you don't want to stop. 

"Keep going... I'm almost there..." he moans out. 

Fuck, his voice is so fucking sexy. You take all his glory and keep going, tears start to roll as he hits the back of your throat, snot starting to drip out of your nose. Any moment and he was about to bust.

"Fuckkkk" as he releases himself in your mouth. 

Still managing to keep his gaze on the road. You swallow his cum, sitting back up, wiping the remnants on the side of your lips smirking. 

"Well... that was definitely a fun ride..." Sanzu laughs.

 "What can I say, adrenaline makes me horny" you laugh back. You take a minute to adjust your makeup in the visor mirror and reapply your lip gloss.

You guys finally approach a hidden driveway. It takes a minute to pull up, rolling up to a security booth. The guards let you guy's right through without stopping. Sanzu parks in a huge driveway. 

"Are you serious!?" ... "All these fucking cars are your guys'!?" you yell. Admiring the huge line up of sports cars. 

"Well, we are billionaires" Sanzu chuckles as he tucks his shirt back in, buckling his belt up. 

"You ready to head in?" he asks. 

You let out a deep breath, "Yup".

You're nervous, I mean all these fine ass men you're about to be around. "How are you gonna be able to control yourself?" you think to yourself. 

Sanzu hops out making his way to your side, popping the door open, he gestures his hand out for you to grab onto. 

"Such a gentlemen" you commented flirtatiously. 

"Sometimes" he spits. 

He's kind of hard to read, making you more intrigued in him. You both walk up to a huge ass mansion. 

God damn this place is massive!  

Walking in you can see all the other men lounging around the main room, drinking and conversing. They all take a glance as you and Sanzu make your way to them. 

"She's definitely going to be a good time" Sanzu declares to the other men.

Your cheeks flushing red. 

The Sparkling Diamond 💎│BontenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara